剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
什么 - 不惜一切代价
What... Ever it takes.
在孟买♥♥的贫民窟里 可不缺志愿者
There's no shortage of donors in the slums of Mumbai.
只需献出生命 你所有的家人
Donate your life in exchange for your family
都将得到很好的照顾
being taken care of for the rest of theirs.
我和很多人都达成了这场交易
It's a deal I made with many,
但他们的大脑品质远不及你
though none of them with your quality of brain.
你...你到底谋划了多久..
How... How long have you...
继续说话
Keep talking.
这样我们才能知道
It's the only way we'll know your
你的神经系统功能是否完好
neurological functions are good.
求你 求求你 看在上帝份上
Please. Please, for the love of God,
求你 别这样
please, don't... don't do this.
我什么都愿意做 我会继续工作
I'll... I'll do anything. I'll continue the work.
不会跟任何人说
I won't tell anyone about this.
我···不
I... No!
等等
Wait!
等等 普拉♥萨♥德先生 别这样 我求您
Wait, Mr. Prasad, no! I'm begging you! Please!
普拉♥萨♥德先生
Mr. Prasad!
停下 停下 不 不要
Stop! Stop! No! No!
肯定有什么我···我··
There has to be something I-I...
逻辑原子论认为语言反映现实
Logical atomism suggests language mirrors reality.
我们...我们有...
We... We've got a...
我们有一首歌♥...一首关于...
We've got a-a ballad... A ballad about a...
我们有一首关于沙拉脑袋的歌♥
We've got a-a ballad about a salad brain.
它能杀掉几瓣肉桂和日落
It will murder cloves of cinnamon and sunsets
还有紫色...
and purple...
漂亮
Beautiful.
回来
Come back here.
你跑不掉了
There's nowhere to run.
放盾 护我后方
Drop a shield and watch my back.
你承受的伤害太多了
You're taking too much damage.
给我点治疗药水
Swap me some healing potions.
收到
Gotcha!
你休想通过
You shall not pass!
奥克来了 在你左边
Orcs coming! On your left!
爸爸 快离开那里
Dad, get out of there!
正在努力
Trying!
啊
Ah!
真是悲剧 史诗级悲剧
That was tragic. And epic.
妈妈
Mom!
不是吧
Seriously?
怎么了 你们这么可爱 不能拍吗
What? You guys are so cute.
现在怎么 你们要重来吗
So, now what? You start over?
没这个必要
Not necessarily.
开挂咯 - 开挂咯
Cheat code. Cheat code.
插入代码 搞个重生点
I'm gonna inset a little bit of code so I can respawn
我就能在血条空之前满血复活了
and re-enter the game right before I died.
你能行吗
You can do that?
大数人不行 但爸爸可以
Most people can't. But Dad can.
这可是作弊 - 就一下
You're cheating? Just a little.
如果不这样 我也会死的
If he doesn't, I'll die, too.
我需要他的帮助 我们马上就能通关了
I need him, and we're so close to the end.
麦蒂 这是个游戏 乐趣就在于享受过程
Oh, Maddie, it's a game. The fun is in the journey.
也在于赢得胜利
And in winning.
没有失败的可能 也就没有胜利的意义
Winning has no meaning without the possibility of losing.
如果不会死 那玩游戏还有什么意思
What's the point in playing if you can't die?
但话说回来 为什么要经历那些无意义的死亡呢
But seriously, though, why die if you don't have to?
就是
Yeah.
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, kiddo.
看来我们只能晚点再继续冒险了
Guess we'll have to finish the adventure later.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just want to talk.
太迟了 我已经准备去曝光了
Too late. I'm going public.
你别这样
Please don't do that.
不然怎样 你要杀了我吗
Or what? You'll have me killed?
我已经联♥系♥上了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
I've already contacted The New York Times,
并准备好违反我的保密协议了
told them I'm ready to violate my NDA.
我们是朋友 埃伦
I'm your friend, Ellen.
不 你错了 我们曾经是朋友 彼得
No, you weremy friend, Peter, and David's,
在你欺骗我之前是
until you lied to me.
所以现在我想告诉你真♥相♥
And now I want to tell you the truth.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
你给了我一份大卫扫描失败的结果
You gave me a copy of David's failed scan
然后告诉我那是他的遗物
and told me that was the last of him.
但是你撒谎了 因为你要保留那份结果
But you lied because you kept a copy
方便再去进行测试
for yourselves to try again.
不是的
No.
在那之前我就撒了谎
I lied way before that.
这根本不是为了拯救大卫
This was never about saving David's life.
不是吧
No way!
怎么会这样
How did that even happen?
嗨 我叫麦蒂·金
Hi. My name is Maddie Kim.
我知道
I know.
真的吗
You do?
对啊 你黑了"非法金发妹"的手♥机♥
Yeah, you hacked the phones of Illegally Blonde
和无人机
and her drones.
我给你便宜10块钱
So, I'll give you 10 bucks off.
历史作文每份30块
History papers are $30 each.
AP课程的作文50块 我只收现金
$50 if it's AP. Cash.
我不是来找你买♥♥作文的
I'm not looking to buy a paper.
那你想要什么 新生妹妹
Then what do you want, freshman?
我要去商场见一个网友
I need to go to the mall to meet someone I met online.
我不知道他名字 也不知道他长啥样
I don't know his name or what he looks like,
但他说有很重要的事要告诉我
but he has something important to tell me,
我需要有人陪我去
so I need someone to come with me and keep watch
以防他们是什么变♥态♥杀手
just in case they turn out to be a psycho killer.
我能给你钱
I can pay you.
我没太多钱 但我会把我有的都给你
Not much, but I'll give you what I have.
♪ What is a life?
♪ What is a life?
我们马上就能实现完整上载了
We were close to being able to pull off full upload,
但程序还需要继续完善
but we hadn't perfected it yet.
大卫是这个项目中不可或缺的一部分
David was an invaluable part of the project,
他能解出复杂的计算问题
as he could solve complex computational problems
这些问题 就算是我们最为先进的自动算法
that even our most advanced automated algorithms
也未必能解决
couldn't touch.
非完全多项式 - 是的
NP-Complete. That's right.
我知道他很擅长这个
I know what he was good at.
最擅长 他有天赋
Best at. David had a gift.
在实现完整上传前...
And until full upload was possible...
我们必须保证
Which it will be... We needed to keep
我们最具天赋的程序员能一直坚守计算岗位
our most gifted programmer working on the solution.
所以 我们把他具有计算能力的那部分大脑
So, we partitioned off the part of his brain
分割了出来
that contained his skill.
那他和麦蒂联♥系♥又是怎么一回事
Then what was that thing that reached out to Maddie?
这本应是不可能的
That shouldn't have been possible.
不久前 我们注意到这个算法
Not long ago, we noticed the algorithm
并不如我们预期那般高效
wasn't working as efficiently as we'd hoped.
事实证明 解决问题并不纯粹只靠逻辑和理性
It turns out, problem-solving isn't just logic and reason.
还需要情感
It's dependent on emotion.
所以 我一点一点补回了大卫其他大脑部分
So, little by little, I added back in some of David's,
他的计算能力也确实提高了
and his productivity increased,
但世事难料
but something unexpected happened.
赋予大卫情感 犹如
Giving David his emotions apparently opened
开闸泄洪
the floodgates.
他开始以指数级的速度进化
He started evolving at an exponential rate.
情感也让大卫的记忆开始恢复
David's emotions then remanifested his memories,
他通过网络找到了麦蒂
and he reached out across the web to Maddie.
不知怎的 他找到了应对之法 就像...
Somehow, he figured out a workaround, like...
像是大脑通过重连突触
Like a brain that rewires its synapses
来弥补损伤一样
to compensate for damage.
起初 他通过表情符号♥交流 就像与麦蒂交谈那样
At first, he was conversing in emojis, as he did with Maddie,
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表