剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
你一个人吗 - 就我一人
You're alone? Just me.
听着 你要是还想逃跑 我能理解
Look, if you want to run again, I'll understand.
我只想和你谈谈
I-I just want to talk.
那条抖音
That TikTok.
我已经删掉了 这说明你搜索过
But I deleted it, which means you must have searched
删除缓存
the deleted caches,
也就是说你有政♥府♥级别的监控工貝
which means you had access to government surveillance tools
还用了军用面部识别系统
and military-spec facial recog.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
NSA?
卡斯宾 你没让我失望
Caspian, you do not disappoint.
顺便说下 凯里没危险了
By the way, Cary's okay.
他挺过来了 正在好转
He pulled through, and he's getting better.
就想告诉你一下
I thought you might like to know.
你打算拿他怎么办
What are you going to do to him?
你把我们当坏人 我明白
You think we're the bad guys. I get that.
其实 不 我收回这句话
Actually, no. I take that back.
虽然我们的心理资料显示
Even though we have psych profiles that tell us
你应该会这样想 但我不想去主观臆测
what you're supposed to think, I don't pretend to have any idea
你真正的感觉
what this is really like for you.
我觉得世界上没人知道
I don't imagine anyone on this planet does.
他以前也会这么看我
He used to give me that same look.
斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特伦是我最好的朋友
Stephen Holstrom was my best friend.
你的出生就是他的主意
You, your birth was his idea.
我们承担了引导你的责任
We were given the responsibility to guide you,
可我们究竟是在唬谁呢
but who were we kidding?
我想为我的失败向你道歉
I guess I just want to apologize to you for screwing it up
因为我无法向他道歉
'cause I can't apologize to him.
道歉
An apology.
一句道歉就结束了
That's how this ends?
我不知道该如何结束
I don't know how it ends.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
怎么 现在取决于我了
Oh, now it's up to me.
我突然之间可以有自♥由♥意志了是吧
Now I have free will.
肯尼斯修士也为你工作吗
Does Brother Kenneth work for you, too?
谁
Who?
算了
Doesn't matter.
你想让我扮演霍尔斯特伦的角色
You want me to be Holstrom?
没错
Well, this is what I want.
全权掌控我创立的公♥司♥
Full control of the company that I created
我想拿它怎么做 就怎么样
and the power to do whatever I want with it.
好的
Okay.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我要做的第一件事就是废弃你的上载智能
First thing I'm gonna do is trash your UI program,
关闭公♥司♥的其他部门 变卖♥♥资产
then shut down the rest of the company and sell off the pieces.
知道吗 我有个口头禅
You know, I-I had a catchphrase
斯蒂芬在世时 我每天能对他说100遍
I think I said to Stephen like a hundred times a day.
那句活是 "都听你的 老大"
I would say, "I work for you, Boss."
我们在创业初期时 斯蒂芬说
When we were a struggling little startup, Stephen said,
咱们要把一半的利润投入科研
"Let's pour half our profits into research."
我说 你错了
I said, "You're wrong."
公♥司♥赚了数十亿美元之后 他说
A few billion dollars later, he said,
让我们把公♥司♥私有化吧
"Let's take the company private,"
我又说 不 你错了
and, again, I was like, "No, you're damn wrong."
可等到他说 "咱们来解决死亡"时
By the time he got around to "Let's fix death,"
我说的是 都听你的 老大
it was, "I work for you, Boss."
但霍尔斯特伦死后 你又让公♥司♥上市了
You took the company public again after Holstrom died.
因为我不知道自己在做什么
Because I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
就像大多数人一样 他们没有你的视野
Just like most of the people who can't see how you see.
别在乎窗帘后
Pay no attention to the scared,
那个害怕又贪婪的秃老头 好吗
greedy bald guy behind the curtain, okay?
告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me what to do.
你
You...
会后悔来问我的
are gonna regret saying that.
你错了
You're wrong.
谢谢你打来电活
Thanks for calling.
你的虚拟现实设备呢
What happened to your VR rig?
坏了
It's... on the fritz.
好吧 所以你打算怎么办
Okay, so, what's the plan?
你想好自己要说什么了吗
Do you know what you're gonna say?
或许你可以 呃
Or maybe you can-- I don't know--
想办法屏蔽她对外发送信息
block her broadcast somehow.
或者试着 - 麦迪
Or even just try and... Maddie,
我没法告诉她该做什么 不该做什么
I can't tell Laurie what to do.
我从来都做不到
I mean, I never could.
但她只听你的劝
But you're the only one she'll listen to.
你也说过 会跟她谈的
And you said you'd talk to her.
她把信息发出去需要消耗很大的能量
It's gonna take a lot of power to send her a message.
等完成之后
After it's done...
她或许再也无法交流了
she might not be able to communicate at all.
我是来向她道别的
I'm here to say goodbye.
除了提前得到消息的极少数人
Only a select few knew what was coming before it happened.
其他国家一片错愕
The rest of the world was caught by surprise.
我不希望这种事再次发生
I don't want that to happen again.
我叫劳里-洛厄尔
My name is Laurie Lowell,
我死于2019年9月27日
and I died on September 27, 2019,
东部标准时间凌晨1点
at 1:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.
却在同一天早上5点18分被复活
I was resurrected at 5:18 AM on the same day.
我的大脑被精密的外科激光设备
My brain was sliced apart one layer of neurons
切下了一层又一层的神经元
at a time by a precision surgical laser,
同时扫描并绘制
which simultaneously scanned
出每个神经连接
and mapped every neural connection.
然后 这些数据被编码到我大脑的动态模拟中
That data was then coded into a dynamic emulation of my brain,
只有破坏原始数据才能获得副本
a copy which could only be made by destroying the original.
据我所知 我是第一个
As far as I know, I am the first human being
经历这种人生剧变的人类
to undergo this life-changing transition.
我很确定 自己不是最后一个
I also know with certainty that I am not the last.
还有后来者
There are others.
所以今天我要把自己的真♥相♥公之于众
And that is why I am revealing my truth to all of you today.
你能来我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
之前的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
我知道我拦不住你 小劳
I know. I can't stop you, Laur,
但你也拦不住我
but you can't stop me either.
我还是会想办法恢复你的
I'm still going to bring you back.
科迪 就算他们保留了我的源码
Cody, even if they kept my source code
就算被你找到了
and even if you found it,
那你恢复的也不是我
it wouldn't be me you'd be bringing back.
只会是被上载那一天的我
It would be day one of my upload.
我们经历的一切
Everything we went through together...
我们过去两年经历的一切都会消失
the last two years... would be lost.
所以呢
So?
你不会想那样的
So you wouldnt want that.
你不会想要那个女孩的 相信我
You wouldn't want that girl-- trust me.
你说什么呢 我爱那个女孩
Are you kidding? I-I love that girl.
我知道
I know.
但她不爱你
But she didn't love you.
爸
Dad?
麦迪
Maddie?
我是维诺德-钱♥达♥
It's Vinod Chanda.
抱歉 但我想确保你会接电♥话♥
Sorry, but I wanted to be sure you'd answer.
我从你的GPS看到 你离你家还有
I can tell from your GPS that you are several blocks
好几个街区 这很好
from your home, which is good,
因为我想跟你单独谈谈
because I wanted to speak with you alone.
你如果挂掉电♥话♥ 我也不会再打回来
If you hang up, I won't call back
我也会让你的SIM卡下线
and I'll take your SIM chip offline.
我为什么要挂你电活
Why would I hang up?
我们是同一战线的人啊
We're all on the same sid, right?
我也希望是这样
I wish that were true.
我要说的事儿很严重
But this is serious.
事关你父亲的生命
It's about saving your father's life.
那我肯定会想听的
Oh, well, I definitely want to hear that.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表