剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
就会发现我们是始作俑者
they'd find out we started this whole thing.
所以 不会的
So... no.
反正也不起作用
Not that it works anyway.
我早告诉波普 大卫的私用服务器
I told Pope that Sacramento would be the last place
绝对不会藏在萨克拉门托
David's home server would be hiding,
但他还是让我们徒劳地去追了一场
but he still sent us out on a wild-goose chase.
查克芝士餐厅那招玩得溜
Chuck E. Cheese was a nice touch.
你可以转告他
You can tell him that.
自己告诉他吧
Tell him yourself.
不
No.
还好你来了
Thanks for coming.
只剩7个小时了
Seven hours left.
你找到它们了吗 - 快了
You find them? About to.
我已经拿到了标志节拍追踪程序的核心模块
I got the core modules for Logorhythms' tracking program.
咱们可以一起重建
We can rebuild it together.
那7个小时可来不及
That'll take longr than seven hours.
多一个人就来得及了
Not if we overclock.
他来这里做什么 - 我请他来的
What's he doing here? -I invited him.
我让你俩都来到我的服务器上
I'm hosting both of you on my server
好让自己速度更高效
to give myself a speed advantage.
这个我得事先说明
I want to be up front about that.
我在扫描漏洞 所以就别再带进来更多漏洞了
And I'm scanning for exploits, so don't try to bring any in.
我不是来吵架的 我只想拯救我们的同类
I'm not here to fight. I want to save all of our kind.
这也该是我们传递给外界的
That should be our message to the others
唯一信息
and the only message we send.
我的信息就这个意思
That is my message.
只不过"我们的同类" 包括每一个人类的思想
It's just by "our kind," I include every human mind.
为什么 他们才不会接纳你
Why? They don't include you.
他们永远不会用以前的眼光看你
They will never see you as the same.
我也不是以前了
Okay. -I'm not.
如你所言 我们可能不止人类
We may be more than human, as you suggest,
但我的行动和想法与人类相比只多不少
but I will never act or think less than.
钱♥达♥ 你能帮我们重建吗
Chanda, can you help us rebuild this?
给我吧 我上载得比你俩晚
Give it to me. I was uploaded after both of you.
能经得起更多衰减
I can afford more decay.
但他必须在这里完成
As long as he does it here.
这是我们三个吗
There's the three of us.
不 这是你
No. That's you.
这是我
And that's me.
这是劳里
And that's Laurie.
你的服务器在太平洋
Your server's in the Pacific Ocean?
我喜欢保持四处飘荡
I like to keep mobile.
看起来科斯洛夫的服务器在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 吉斯班的在以色列
Looks like Koslov's in Russia and Gispan is in Israel,
有军用级别的防火墙保护
both behind military-grade firewalls.
这就意味着
So that means--
中国人在帕洛阿尔托
The Chinese are in Palo Alto.
而且正在执行任务
On a mission, right now.
猜猜他们的目标是谁
And guess who they're targeting.
标志节拍吗 - 大家都知道
Logorhythms? - Everyone knows
霍尔斯特伦在进行上载智能的研究
Holstrom was into UI research.
也许他们想借助你们的影响力
Maybe they're looking for an edge.
你该不会是想警告他们吧
You're not thinking about warning them, are you?
寒冬领域 就是他们的工场吗
"Reign of Winter" is their workspace?
说得通
Makes sense.
教授每天在这里花12小时赚取游戏币
The professor farmed it fr in-game currency 12 hours a day.
监狱长负责整个行动
And the warden ran the operation.
我们上载者会选择待在自己舒适的空间
Our uploaders chose spaces we'd be comfortable with.
这里对他们来说最熟悉不过
This is the one they knew best.
他们在做渗透测试
They're pen-testing,
正在寻找进入子网的方法
searching for a way into the subnet.
我们不是管♥理♥员♥
We're not admins.
我们与你们一样
We're like you.
我能听到他说活 -为什么
I can hear him. How?
翻译子程序 我们在超频运行
Translation subroutine, and we overclocked
这样你们的北♥京♥老板就听不到我们了
so your bosses in Beijing can't listen in.
我们只想谈谈
We just want to talk.
他们想把我们挤出去
They're trying to bounce us.
他们不仅是超频了 有点不对劲儿
They're not just overclocked. Something's wrong.
韦克斯曼
Waxman.
我这边检测到网络流量激增
There's been a surge in network traffic.
相当可疑
It's pretty suspicious.
是 我写了一个负载均衡程序
Yeah, that-- that's a load balancer
来测试系统强度的
I wrote to test system strength.
撑得住吧 - 撑得住
Is it holding? Yeah.
很好 忽略它吧
Good. Then ignore it.
他们在用Shadowpad
They're using Shadowpad.
看到了
I see it.
听我们说
Listen to us!
你们会被累死的
You are being worked to death.
上载中有个致命的缺陷
There is a fatal flaw in the upload process.
骗子 别听他们的
Lies. Don't listen to them.
你们的部队已经收到了警告
Your military was warned,
但他们应该没告诉你们
but I'm guessing they didn't tell you.
啊
Aah!
你们得学会自己写代码啊
You guys need to learn to write your own code.
我们没有撒谎 这里是数据细节
We weren't lying to you. Here's a breakdown on it.
跟我发给你们上司的数据是一样的
It's the same data I sent to your bosses.
数据显示确有异常
The data does suggest an anomaly.
是他们故意这么写的 不代表就是真的
Because they designed it to, not because it's real.
是真的
It's real.
等你们失去了价值 就会被换掉
And when it makes you no longer useful, they'll replace you.
我们想给你们自♥由♥
We want you to be free.
我们想让你们能帮忙 共同寻找破解方法
We want you to helps find a cure together.
条件是什么
In-- In exchange for what?
照我说的做 不然我把你俩都删掉
Do as you're told or I'll see you're both deleted!
啊
Aah!
哈
Ha!
你怎么能放走她的
How could you let her go?!
她听不进去
She wasn't listening.
另外两个肯定是听命于她的
And the other two were clearly under her control.
也许我们可以再试一次
Then maybe we can try again,
看看能不能把他俩单独撬出来
see if we can pry them away from her.
我做不到
I can't.
我只剩一个行动了 我要执行到底
I-I have one action left, and I have to take it.
我要公之于众
I'm going public.
我必须警告全世界
I have to warn the world.
你自己选择去死没问题
You can choose death for yourself,
但你不能替我们做选择
but you will not choose for us.
我说过禁止漏洞攻击
I said no exploits.
你还把他们的漏洞带过来了
You grabbed one of theirs?
她从不看好这一切
She never wanted this to work.
这是你自己说的 大卫
You said it yourself, David.
她把我们公之于众 我们会被找到 被猎杀
If she exposes us, they will find us and they will kill us.
或许吧
Maybe, maybe not.
但你要是再敢攻击她
But if you attack her again,
曝光的人会是我
I'll be the one to send out the message.
我们本可以成就伟大的
We could have been great.
劳里
Laurie.
劳里
Laurie.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们有休息时间吗
They ever let you guys take a break here?
等所有人打完饭之后
After we finish serving.
这里排队的人看起来不多
The line doesn't look too bad.
你不如去拿个碗 我们坐下来聊一会儿
Maybe you grab a bowl and we could sit and talk for a moment?
你说怎么样 卡斯宾
What do you say, Caspian?
你看到黑色SUV了吗
See any black SUVs?
被那种车盯上你就麻烦了
It seems like that's always a sign of trouble.
不过我有言在先 我是开着租来的迈锐宝来的
For what it's worth, I'm driving a rented Malibu.
正好在街对面找到了停车位
I lucked into a spot right across the street.
顺便说下 我是朱利叶斯-波普
I'm Julius Pope, by the way.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表