剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
火星
Mars?
太空的那个火星
Like the planet Mars?
好酷
Cool.
才不酷
It's not cool.
她会死的
She's gonna die.
奥利弗 - 什么
Oliver. What?
真的吗 你会死码
It's true. You're gonna die?
亲爱的 还记得我们聊过
Honey, remember our talk?
人皆有一死吗
About how everyone dies?
但是呢
But... Mm-hmm.
但是什么
Uh-huh, but what?
死之前还要活很久
Not for a long, long time.
但你会去火星 我们再也见不到你了
But you're gonna be on Mars, we're never gonna see you again.
也不是啦 我们还是能
That's not true. There'll be...
继续沟通
communication.
但她不会回来了
But she's not coming back.
没错
You're right.
这是趟单程任务
It's a one-way trip.
所有自愿参加任务的人
Everyone who volunteered for this mission
都知道这一点
knew that in advance.
要在火星上建立栖息地
It will literally take a lifetime
需要一辈子的投入
to establish the habitat on Mars.
数百万人梦想着成为宇航员
And out of the millions who dream of becoming an astronaut,
数干人递上申请 几百人入选培训
the thousands who apply, the few hundred chosen to train
而在凤毛麟角的飞行员中 只有6人入选了"战神"项目
and the handful selected to fly, only six made the cut for Ares.
这不仅仅是我的使命
This isn't just something I was called to do.
这就是我
This is who I am.
这种类型的心血管心率失常
WoThis type of cardiovascular arrhythmia
在地球上不会
isn't really a danger as long as you're on Earth...
对你造成危险
or even a yearlong orbital.
但考虑到这次任务的长度
But given the extraordinary mission length,
专家担心深空辐射
there's concern that deep space radiation
或许会加速你的动脉粥样硬化
may accelerate atherosclerosis.
啊
Ahh!
啊
Aah!
网航员
Cybernaut?
这是前沿项目 跟火星项目类似
It's a new frontier, not unlike Mars.
需要参与者同样的投入和牺牲
And it requires an equal amount of commitment and sacrifice,
你已经证明了这种特质 - 我会是第一人吗
which you've already shown. Would I be the first?
第一个美国人
First American.
我们相信 竞争对手也掌握着这顶技术
We believe this technology is also in the hands of our rivals.
你的工作不止局限在
Your work wouldn't just be...
不切实际的象牙塔中
academic.
更关乎到国♥家♥安♥全♥
It would be critical to national security,
没有任何人会知道你的存在
and the nature of your very existence
这是最高机密
would be above top secret.
除了我的家人
Except for my family.
之前也不是问题
That wasn't a question.
我知道一时无法接受 你是可以发泄的
You're allowed to freak out, by the way.
是吗
Oh, yeah? Mm-hmm.
其实 这个顶目在很多程度上要好过火星
You know, in a lot of ways, it's better than Mars.
我们随时都能聊天
We'll be able to talk whenever we want.
甚至还有一个虚拟现实界面
They even have a VR interface where, uh...
别说了
Stop.
果不其然
There he is.
你被踢出战神顶目时 我难过极了
When you got cut from Ares, I felt horrible.
为你难过
For you.
但为我们感到释然
For us, I felt relieved.
甚至是忪了一口气
More than relieved.
有点狂喜
Ecstatic.
接着我觉得很罪恶
Then I felt horrible about that.
结果四年过去了
And now, four years later...
你又找到了离开这个世界的办法
you find another way to leave this world.
你是指你的世界吧
You mean your world.
你的世界 奥利弗 布兰登的世界
Yours and Oliver's and Brandon's.
至于我
Me?
我以优异的成绩毕业于哥伦比亚大学
I graduated top of my class at Columbia,
加入了空军 成为了战斗机飞行员
joined the Air Force, became a fighter pilot,
又加入国家航♥天♥局 成为了宇航员
joined NASA, became an astronaut,
执行过两次国际空间站任务 可我连去商场购物
flew two ISS Missions and still feel scared
都仍然很害柏
when I shop at the mall.
我完全不介意抛弃这个世界
I have zero problem leaving this world behind.
我知道
I know.
我知道你知道
I know you know.
那我们在说什么
So what are we talking about?
如果你让我别去 我就不去
If you say don't go, I won't.
暂缓
"No Go?"
上载过程存在缺陷
There's a flaw. In the upload process.
中校 这是标志节拍的彼得-维克斯曼博士
Commander, this is Dr. Peter Waxman, from Logorhythms.
你会挺过由真人到数字的转化过程
Y-You'll survive the transition into digital state,
但你的思维功能 会根据你的
but from there your mental functions will begin to decay
运算方式和速度开始衰退
according to how much processing power you use.
所以 这意味着什么呢
So... what's that mean?
我无法长生不老吗
I don't get to live forever?
真可怕
Uh-oh.Well...
韦克斯曼博士 我们很多问题
Dr. Waxman, we solve problems
都是在任务过程中解决的
mid-mission all the time.
你们也许修复得了缺陷
You may be able to fix this defect,
但永远也找不到比我更优秀的候选人了
but you'll never be able to find a better candidate than me.
你们等不起
And you can't afford to wait.
我有一个要求
I have one request.
好吧
Okay...
适应新的虚拟环境
uh, it might take you a minute
可能需要个过程
to adjust to the virtual environment.
日本向台♥湾♥海峡发射导弹
Tensions mounts in Asia
导致亚洲紧张局势加剧
as Japan fires missiles into Taiwan Strait.
田中首相否认自卫队
Prime Minister Tanaka dismisses rumors
遭遇信息技术麻烦的谣言
of IT problems with Self-Defense Forces.
印度以近日孟买♥♥股票市场
lndia nationalizes all Telecom Equipment,
崩溃为由
naming the recent crash of Bombay
将所有电♥信♥设备国有化
Stock Exchange as justification,
并将此归咎于其主要竞争对手
which it blames on a cyber-attack
中国的网络攻击
by close rival China.
中国想打仗 就该直接宣战
If China desires war, they should declare it,
而不是在暗处各种挑衅
instead of trying to provoke it from the shadows.
我们会像在拉达克一样 全力应对
We will be ready for them, as we were at Ladakh.
在瓦利德王子遭遇无人机袭击身亡后
Saudi Royal Court demanding complete disclosure of NATO
沙特皇家法庭要求北约集团
cyber-capabilities in the wake of the drone
披露其网络攻击的全部能力
strike that killed Prince Waleed.
这不是美国发起的无人机袭击
Kurtz: It was not a drone strike by the United States,
这是针对美国和我们盟友沙特阿♥拉♥伯的
it was a drone strike against the United States
无人机袭击
and our ally, Saudi Arabia.
您说这些事件是网络攻击所致
If these incidents are the result of cyber-attacks,
证据何在 - 我们有证据证明系统遭到破怀
where is the proof? We have the proof the systems were compromised.
目前正在调查原因
We're working on attribution.
黑客威胁长久以来一直存在
Hackers were always a threat,
但最近有增多且变复杂的趋势
but what explains the sudden rise in sophistication
这如何解释
and intensity of these attacks?
为什么是现在
Why now?
卡斯宾
Caspian?
嘿
Hey.
你在哪里
Where are you?
堪萨斯城
Kansas City.
听着
Listen, uh...
很抱歉 我就那么走了
I'm sorry about the way I left.
我知道你跟你的家人只想帮我
I know you and your family were just trying to help, and...
你们帮到了我
you did,
所以我想报答你们
so I want to return the favor.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你打开这个地址
Go to this address.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表