剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
'Cause it's, like, technical or...?
好吧 听起来有点疯狂
Okay, this is gonna sound kinda crazy,
但在我大多数人生中
but pretty much my whole life,
我都有这种感觉 也不能称之为感觉
I've had this feeling... Or not even a feeling...
就像
Like...
不知道 一种预感吧
I don't know, like a premonition?
我感觉有些
That there was something
我看不见摸不着的东西
I couldn't see, just out of reach.
就像我的生活并不是
Like my life wasn't really...
真实存在的
real.
我知道这听起来很偏执 而且真的很自私
I know that sounds paranoid and really self-involved.
你觉得
Do you think...
你觉得这种感觉和你父亲的事有关吗
Do you think it was, like, all that stuff with your dad?
说实话 他离开后
Honestly, since he's been gone,
我反而没有这种感觉了
I haven't really had that feeling.
但今天 我也不知道为什么
And then today, I don't know.
这种感觉又回来了
I-It all came back.
为什么 今天发生了什么
Why? What happened today?
算了吧
Forget it.
可能我就是有点疯疯的
Probably just crazy.
也许我就喜欢疯子呢
Maybe I like crazy.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, Buddy.
嘿 凯斯宾
Hey, Caspian.
你好呀 小家伙
Hey, Buddy.
为什么一定要是他
Why Caspian?
他不一样
It's unusual.
像菲尼亚斯一样 - 哦 哇
Like Phinneas. Oh. Oh, wow.
好吧 也有道理
Alright. Makes sense.
他想要爸爸抱呢
Aw, he wants Daddy.
卡里 如果我们要成功的话
Cary, if we're gonna make this work,
我们得定好规矩
we need to lay down some ground rules.
蕾妮 在他8岁之前 我没必要当个坏人
Renee, I don't have to be an asshole till he's like 8.
我的意思是我和你之间
I mean between you and me.
我们不能上♥床♥
We are not having sex.
我不在乎这个身体 蕾妮
I don't care about this body, Renee.
我的意志 我心存怨恨
My mind, however, tends to hold a grudge,
但我们要共同工作一段时间
and we're gonna be working together for a while
让这个男孩成为他该成为的人
to make this boy all he can be.
试试看吧 轻松地完成任务
Let's try and make it pleasant.
可以吗
Deal?
卡里
Cary?
现在有不安全感是很正常的
It's completely natural to feel displaced right now.
但相信我 一切都在按计划进行
But believe me, everything's on track,
这很大程度上是因为你
and that's in no small part because of you.
我认真和你说
That's what I'm telling you.
如果我不在 你们会惹上大♥麻♥烦
Without me in there, you have a big problem.
我比谁都了解这个小孩 卡尔
I know this kid better than anyone, Karl.
他占据了我17年的人生
He's been my whole life for 17 years,
而现在我告诉你 我们离搞砸
and I'm telling you, we are this close
就差那么一小步了
to everything coming apart.
你不知道 如果没有父亲引导凯斯宾的话
You have no idea ultimately how Caspian is going to react
他会有多极端
without the influence of his father going forward.
卡里 请允许我拒绝
Cary, I respectfully disagree.
你离开他的生活
Your leaving his life was always
是一个很重要的影响点
a key inflection point.
我知道 但现在
Yes, but now there are
有了其他变量
other variables that...
他现在正按着我们计划的路线发展
He's responding exactly as we hoped he would.
蕾妮的报告显示
Renee's reports show...
不好意思 我知道没人爱听这句话
I'm sorry, I know nobody wants to hear this,
但蕾妮就是问题关键 好吗
but Renee is the problem, okay?
这就是我想和你说的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
不能相信她的报告
You can't trust her reports.
不能让那个孩子单独和她在一起
You can't leave the kid alone with her.
她不稳定
She's not stable.
你在开什么玩笑
Renee: You have got to be kidding me!
你在撒什么弥天大谎 卡里
You are a lying piece of shit, Cary!
我才是这么多年来让事情稳步发展的人
I am the one who's kept this thing on track for years!
我是在保护这个计划顺利进行
I am trying to protect this mission.
她是个危险的... - 好了 够了
She is a danger... Alright, that's enough.
蕾妮 我们已经占用你足够多的时间了
Renee, we've taken enough of your time.
你可以回去继续工作了
We'll let you get back to work.
你是对的 卡里
You may very well be right, Cary.
蕾妮确实不稳定
Renee may be unstable.
但你也一样 亳无疑问
But so might you, and it's no wonder.
这整个计划都是不稳定的
This entire operation is unstable.
黛德丽 我们能不能
Deirdre, can we please...
这正是我们应该在他还年轻的时候
This is exactly wy we should have terminated
就终计划的原因
while he was still young.
终止吗
Terminated?
这是什么意思 终止凯斯宾吗
What do you mean, terminate Caspian?
为什么没人告诉我这件事
Why was I never told about this?
这从来不是我报名参加的任何计划的一部分
That was never part of any plan I signed up for.
卡里 听我说
Cary, listen to me.
没有任何人事物会被消除 好吧
Nothing, no one is being terminated, okay?
来仔仔细细地看看你的报告吧
Let us look over your report in detail,
我保证你的担心会有着落
and your concerns, I promise, will be addressed.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
它在把我反弹回去
It keeps sending me back.
是你自己在反弹你自己 出口不在这里
You're sending yourself back. It's not there.
你也不在这里
You're not here!
别这样 - 好吧
Don't do that. Fine.
你找到出路 我就住手
You do it, then I'll stop.
既然你已经进化到如此程度 已经超越肉体
If you're so evolved, if... If you moved beyond your body,
那为什么你还以肉体形式呈现呢
then why do you still appear as yourself?
好吧好吧 我知道你想说什么
Okay, okay, I see where you're going.
我们是身体里的大脑
We were brains in bodies.
我们感知炎热 寒冷 触觉 重力
We experienced hot, cold, touch, gravity,
我们对这些都有相同的感知接收器
and we have the same sense receptors for all that,
而目感觉很好
and it feels good.
但这一切都是幻觉
But it's an illusion.
高墙之外 别无他物
There is nothing built for us beyond these walls.
而你可以穿梭在这些墙之间
And you can move through them.
当我是个定量分♥析♥师的时候 我的工作就是
When I was a quant, my job was all about
减少股票交易的亳秒数
shaving milliseconds off stock trades.
亳秒啊
Milliseconds.
电力以光速行驶
Electricity is the speed of light,
这就是思维的速度
which is the speed of thought.
没有穿不♥穿♥越一说
There is no "through."
你已经身处于你想要去的地方了
You're already wherever you need to be.
我不能在可执行代码中实际地思考啊
I can't "think" in executable code.
我的天 你就是代码本身啊
Oh, my God, you arethe code.
思维不要像程序员一样死板
Stop thinking like a programmer.
运用你的想象力
Use your imagination.
我做不到
I can't.
那就去死
Then die!
不
No!
她不会死的
It wouldn't be the end of her.
那感觉就像... - 让她处于昏迷状态
It would be like... Putting her in a coma.
我知道
I know.
当大卫生病的时候
When David was sick,
他决定要接受上传的时候
when he decided to go through with the upload,
我对他大发雷霆
ah, I was so angry with him.
我从内心深处知道这是错的
I knew in my core it was wrong.
我想如果他一定要死 至少
I thought if he had to die, at least he could die
他可以宁静地死在家人的陪伴之下
surrounded by his family, in peace.
我们本会一同拥有那些时光的
That we could have that time together.
我不能理解为什么他一定要做这个
I couldn't understand why he had to be the one to do this.
我花了很长时间
It took me so long...
才摆脱这种痛苦 完全忘记他
years to let go of that pain, to finally forgive him.
但他突然回来了 沉睡已久的愤怒席卷而来
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表