剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
Did I ever tell you about the time Eddie Vedder asked me out?
他找你问路
He asked you for directions.
你当时不认识那个乐队
And you didn't know them.
没人想听你讲
One one wants your input.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
你♥爸♥正在说
Your... Oh, your dad is saying
他很感激我在他的鼎盛时期
he's grateful that I turned down the hottest living grunge star
拒绝了史上最性感的垃圾摇滚明星
when he was in his Samson-haired prime,
记住了 这样我就能和他约会
mind you, so that I could date him instead
最后生下了你
and end up having you.
他可没这么说
He said none of that.
这才是我的好闺女
That's my girl.
谢谢你让我的生活步入正轨
Thanks for kicking my ass into gear.
当时的我非常需要
I needed that.
祝贺你 卡里 现在感觉如何
Congratulations, Cary. How do you feel?
你知道吗 他把我揍了一顿
You know, he kicked the hell out of me.
老实说 当时有一秒真的很恐怖
Got pretty scary for a second, honestly.
你没事吧 你需要治疗吗
You okay? You need medical attention?
不用 我...
No, no, I...
我得准备好向上汇报
I should be able to make it to the debrief.
出什么事了 - 没事
What's wrong? - Nothing.
转折点到了
The inflection point was met.
计划如期进行
Right on schedule.
卡里 直说吧
Cary, come on.
我...
I'm...
我会想他的 就这样
I'm gonna miss him, that's all.
你很快就会再见到他的
You'll see him again soon. - I know.
他是科技和商业领域的领导人之一 - 我知道
He's one of the leading voices in tech and business...
我明天跟凡-卢万确认一下
I'll check in with Van Leuwen tomorrow,
但我想现在就告诉你 你做得很棒
but I want you to hear me now... Good job.
欢迎来到全球科技论♥坛♥
Please welcome to the Global Tech Forum,
欢迎朱利叶斯·蒲柏 字符律动的首席执行官
Julius Pope, CEO of Logorhythms.
我得挂了
Gotta go.
在斯蒂芬-霍尔斯特隆逝世后
So, we are approaching the 20th anniversary
我们的公♥司♥马上就要迎来第20周年了
of our world without Stephen Holstrom in it.
这很疯狂 - 是的
It's crazy to think about.Yeah.
至少在最近十年内 想必您已经
And I'm sure you've been sick of this question
厌倦这个问题了 - "斯蒂芬会怎么说"吗
for at least a decade... "What would Steve say?"
不 我并没厌倦这个问题
No, I'm not sick of the question.
我们每天都会自问这个问题 - 现在还是吗
We ask it every day. Still?
现在还是 并且永远如此
Still, and always.
好 那么您觉得对于我们的工业
Okay, well, then what do you think
如今已经陷入人工智能军♥火♥竞赛这件事
Stephen would say about the artificial intelligence
斯蒂芬会怎么说呢
arms race that our industry has fallen into?
我认为答案会很短 只有一个词
Well, I imagine it would be short... one word.
一个我不能在这里说的词
One that I can't say here.
"上载"
"Upload."
这便是霍尔斯特隆真正
That's the dirty word Holstrom
想大声说出来的肮脏之词
would really want to say out loud.
明明人脑已经有了最好的操作系统
Why expand machine intelligence
为什么还要发展人工智能呢
when you've got the best operating system right here?
小心点儿
Careful, there.
虽然你看不见 但是隔墙有耳
You can't see 'em, but there's ethics watchdogs everywhere,
总会有人审判道德
sniffing around.
但这并不能阻我们 不是吗
That hasn't stopped us, though, has it?
你说的是"我们"吗 - 可以有
There's an "us"? There can be.
联合专利 一次性报价
A joint patent. One-time offer.
我们的下一位嘉宾是印度最大电♥信♥集团的负责人
Our next speaker is the head of India's largest telecom empire.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
你有10秒钟的时间思考 - 你做了什么
You have 10 seconds. What have you done?
他将十亿多人联♥系♥在一起
He is responsible for connecting over one billion people.
还剩5秒
5 seconds.
这不是什么仿制的手♥机♥或芯片 阿吉特
This isn't some knock-off phone or chip, Ajit.
这是一项很危险的技术
This is dangerous tech.
你是不会想参与进来的
You don't want to play with it.
仿制吗
Knock-off?
你还是假冒的斯蒂芬·霍尔斯特隆呢
You's a Stephen Holstrom knock-off.
甚至连那都算不上
Not even that.
阿吉特·普拉♥萨♥德 联盟电♥信♥的首席执行官
Ajit Prasad, CEO of Alliance Telecom!
还知道你自己不是什么吗
Know what else you're not?
你不再是游戏里唯一的玩家了
You're not the only game in town anymore.
我们要怎么逃出去
How do we get out of here?
我的天
My God.
我...我做不到
I... I can't do that.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how!
又增强了吗
Spiking again?
得把你清除了 钱♥达♥
Gotta wipe you clean, Chanda.
对不起了
Sorry.
嗨
Hi.
你没说错什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
你是想和我做朋友
You were trying to be a friend,
我那时候很尴尬
and I was embarrassed,
所以我封闭了自己的内心
so I shut down.
我真的很抱歉 汉娜
I'm really sorry, Hannah.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我可以约你出去吗
Could I take you out?
真正地约会一次
On a real date?
就像旧时候的人们那样
Like in the '50s or the...'90s,
就那种约会
whenever people did that.
你要知道 我不只是想当"朋友"
Just so you know, I wasn't trying to be a "friend."
那就好
Good.
♪ Are you a man or a monster?
♪ It's so hard to tell which side you're on ♪
♪ One day is Hell
♪ The next day is the dawn
♪ The lines are blurred
♪ You keep rubbing your eyes
♪ The tables turn
♪ Now it's time to survive
阿妈 你的脚怎么样了
Amma. How's your foot?
我好着呢 贝塔 不用操心我
Oh, I'm fine, beta. Don't worry about me.
不过你要是真的担心我 操心操怎么让我当上奶奶吧
Or if you want to worry, worry about making me a grandmother.
我所有的朋友都当奶奶了
Like all my friends are.
♪ Are you a man or a monster?
♪ A man or a monster?
♪ Ohh, oh-oh oh oh
♪ Are you a man or a monster?
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表