剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
No.
第一年给你涨一倍工资
Double your current salary year one,
分红看后续专利技术表现
stock bonuses commensurate with patent performance,
哥们儿 你前途无量
and you come into the spotlight, my friend.
真 真阔绰啊
Uh, that's... very generous.
提议很诱人 可是
Very tempting. Uh, but...
和阔不阔绰没关系
This has nothing to do with generosity.
你应得的
You're worth this.
钱♥达♥先生是吧
Mr. Chanda?
研究称核电站
Hacker: Researchers claim the nuclear plant
维护程序无需人工监管
maintenance program will make human supervision redundant.
朝鲜总统寻求数字化永生
North Korean Leader said to be seeking digital immortality.
优秀工程师
Prized Alliance engineer
维诺德·钱♥达♥失踪 恐遭绑♥架♥
Vinod Chanda missing, feared kidnapped.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
好
Okay.
你♥爸♥回来了
And Dad's home.
爸
Hey, Dad.
嗯
Hi.
炒菜
Stir-fry.
豆腐炒青菜
With tofu and bok choy.
豆腐炒青菜
With tofu and bok choy.
不好吗
Is that alright?
我以为你说要家常菜
I thought you said something about a home-cooked meal.
这就是家常菜
This ishome-cooked.
从周一到周四
Monday through Thursday,
我吃的要么是中餐外卖♥♥ 要么是客房♥配餐
all I eat is Chinese take-out or room service.
我不懂 - 我知道你不懂
I don't understand. I see that.
这就是家常菜啊 我在家做的
This ishome-cooked. I... cooked it.
我还没说你一句呢 你就重复两遍了
You've stated that twice now. I haven't disputed it once.
圣何塞怎么样 - 在学校怎么样
How's San Jose? - How's school?
今天凯斯宾微积分老师给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call from Caspian's calculus teacher today.
她说咱儿子已经能上AP先修课程了
She said he's ready to take the AP exam now
下学期就能上大学课程
and start a college course next semester.
能过不错了 不过微分学了也没用
Well, it's good he's past that. Differential calc's worthless.
没用吗
Worthless?
现实世界根本用不到
It's not practical in the real world.
除非你想当老师
'Less you wanna be a teacher.
你想当工程师吗 学Lambda吧
You want to be a programmer? Lambda.
我觉得儿子做得不错
Well, I thought it was impressive.
你要是能给盛智集团者字符律动打打工
And if you were hiring for Centillion or Logorhythms,
你想法才算有点价值 - 我知道Lambda
your opinion might have value. I know Lambda.
真的吗
Really?
那我问你
So, if I were to give you a problem,
编码程序工作的入门问题
like the kind they throw for an entry-level coder job,
你能解决吗 - 卡里
you could solve it? Cary.
蕾妮 是你先提的学习 我和儿子聊聊怎么了
You brought up math, Rene. I'm just talking to my son.
我累了
I'm pretty tired.
也行 问你个简单的
Alright. I'll give you an easy one, then.
五个聪明人围坐在桌前 一人一个碗
Five geniuses sit around a table, each with a bowl
碗里是豆腐炒青菜
of tofu stir fry with bok choy in front of them.
每两人中间有一个筷子
There's one chopstick between each guy,
也就是一左一右各有一根筷子
therefore one to the right and left.
要想吃饭 任哪个聪明人
In order to eat, any given genius
都要用两只筷子组成一双
needs to use both chopsticks.
他们要轮流吃饭 轮流思考
They have to alternate eating and thinking
因为他们不能同时吃饭思考
because they can't do both at the same time.
怎样保证每个聪明人
How do you make sure all the geniuses
完成思考前不至于饿死
get their thinking done without starving to death?
我道我知道
Well, I think I know this one.
每人拿起一只筷子喂旁边的人
Each man takes a chopstick to feed the man next to him.
你说的是上天堂入地狱的宗教寓言
That's a religious allegory between heaven and hell.
我说的是 - 并行算法问题
This is a... A concurrent algorithm problem.
他知道这个 很好的开始
So he knows what the problem is. That is a start.
前提豆腐炒青菜无限♥量♥吧
Assume infinite amount of stir fry?
胃口也无限♥量♥
And infinite amount of stomach space.
真在地狱吧
Maybe it ishell.
很难避免死锁对吧
It's hard to avoid deadlock, isn't it?
这是一个资源共享问题
This is a shared resource problem
编程经常会碰到的
that appears in programming all the time.
不行 - 你右边的人在用这只筷子
Unh-unh. The guy on your right's using that one.
他就是想吃个饭
He just wants to eat his dinner.
安静
Quiet.
我放弃 我不会
I give up. I don't get it.
资源池分层就能解决了
It's a hierarchy solution.
赋予资源偏序关系
You assign a partial order to the resources.
嗯 - 设五根筷子分别为1 2 3 4 5
Okay. You number the chopsticks one through five.
每个人有两个筷子可选
Each man picks up the lowest number first
拿起数字较小的那一只 顺序
from the two in front of them, and the order...
放下筷子的顺序不重要
And the order they put them down in doesn't matter.
五个聪明人里如果有四个
If four of the five geniuses
挑了小数字
pick up the lowest numbered stick,
最大数就留在桌上
only the highest numbered remains on the table,
剩下的那个人下一轮再选
leaving an odd man out until the next round.
你不是说你不懂吗
I thought you said you didn't get it.
现实世界根本用不了
It's not practical in the real world.
除非你的程序只跟一个数据库建立连接
Unless your program only has access to onedatabase.
数据库一多 你就得
Across multiple, you'd have to release
设置更多编号♥ 再和下一个数据库建联
higher numbered records before accessing new ones
到时候你的程序停运 崩溃 等着老板炒你鱿鱼吧
and your program would stall, then crash, then you'd be fired.
哦对 死锁确实避免了
Oh, but you do avoid deadlocks.
站着说话不腰疼 你没解决
It's easy to poke holes when you don't have a...
引进第三方 叫服务员来
Introduce a third party. Someone from the outside. A waiter.
要想拿筷子 得先提出申请
An arbitrator that each genius has to ask permission for
争取仲裁员同意
to lift their stick.
筷子什么时候放下都行
They can always put down,
但拿筷子要申请
but they must have permission to lift.
第三方相当于互斥锁 减少并行运算
Third party works as a mutex. Reduces parallelism.
哇哦 宝贝
Wow, honey.
哇哦宝贝 他说的你哪怕有听懂一个字吗
"Wow, honey." Do you n understand one word he said?
我懂很多的 至少我知道他没错
I understand a lot of things. I know he wasn't wrong.
我懂我儿子 - 把我的也带走
I know that.Here. Take mine, too.
我也懂什么叫"家常菜"
Just like I know what "home-cooked" means,
是你不懂
even if you don't.
是饭 家常饭
It's "meal." "Home-cooked meal."
不是豆腐 不是甘蓝菜
It's not tofu, not kale.
我要肉糕 土豆泥
Meat loaf! Mashed potatoes!
你知道吗 正常家里吃的
You know? Food!
肉糕 土豆泥
Meat loaf and mashed potatoes?
我临场发挥的
I improvised.
行啊 找你那些莺莺燕燕去
That's right! Go back to your whores!
I know I'm meant for more than this
I know I'm meant for more than this
好了 快点回位置坐好
Okay, guys, come on. Take your seats.
开始上课
Let's get started.
每位同学请把日志拿出来
Everybody, take out your journals, please.
日志 拿出来
Uh, journal, please.
别啊 别啊
Come on. Come on!
果然是你 -萨马拉
I knew it! Samara.
你就是在这黑进我们手♥机♥的是吧 就这儿
Is this where you hacked us from? Out here?
我 我没有
I-I didn't.
给我看一眼你的电脑
Let me see your laptop.
铃响了 我要迟到了 啊
The bell rang. I'm late. Aah!
赶紧承认你的所作所为
You are gonna admit what you did,
否则我直接在这儿揍你 就现在
or I will kick your ass right here, right now!
喂 你在威胁我女儿I吗
Hey! Did you just threaten my daughter?
你丫谁啊 -妈妈
Who the hell are you?! Mom!
放开我 - 闭嘴
Let me go! - Shut up!
你再动她一根手指头 我把你头都打掉
If you touch her again, I will kick your ass,
我可不怕有什么后果
and I will gladly suffer the consequence.
听懂了没 - 嗯嗯
Get me?
妈妈 别这样
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表