剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
It's okay.
我不会和别人说的
I'm not gonna tell anyone you told me.
我妈妈知道哪些事情
What does my mom know?
蕾妮吗 蕾妮什么都知道
Renee? Renee knows everything.
她什么都不会告诉我 是我向她报告
She won't tell me shit. I have to report to her.
知道了
Okay.
如果你帮我 我向你保证 你能拿到该拿的钱
If you help me, I promise you will get your money
也没谁会找你麻烦
and none of this will come back on you.
只要你帮我
If you help me.
按照我说的做
If you do exactly what I say.
你 你想让我做什么
What... What do you want me to do?
和汉娜处得还顺利吧
Everything okay with Hannah?
顺利 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why?
呃 就找点话聊
Eh, you seem quiet, is all.
医生怎么说
How was the doctor?
你在医院待了很久
You were there a long time.
排我前面的病人看太久了
The patient ahead of me took forever.
就是这样
It was a whole thing.
不过巴恩斯医生说我恢复得很好
But Dr. Barnes says I'm healing up nicely.
那
Wh...
你还在关注那什么上载智慧吗
Are you still looking at that "uploaded intellect" thing?
我在脸书上看到
There was a story about CalTech's robotics team
加州理学院团队说 就 - 呃 我不关心那些了
on my Facebook, and I Eh, I'm done with that.
都是狗屁 捏造的东西
It's bullshit. Bad sci-fi.
谁知道呢
Well, who knows?
有时候捏造的科幻小说也会变成现实
Sometimes "bad sci-fi" turns into real life.
谁啊
What is it?
唉
Ugh.
忘记给明天家长募款活动准备小蛋糕了
Forgot muffins for the PTA fundraiser tomorrow.
希望蛋糕店还开着
Hope the store's still open.
我开车带你去
I'll drive you.
小事情
It's not a problem.
我自己来
It is for me.
我知道你要照顾我们俩
I know you're taking care of both of us,
但你必须给我一个机会自己来
but you gotta let me have a turn.
蕾妮
Hannah: Renee?
我告诉他我到商店了 我时间不多
I told him I'm at the store. I don't have much time.
你有什么发现
What'd you find out?
在我们讲完话后他又来找我了
He got back in touch after you and I spoke.
我觉得这只是个误会而已
I think it was just a simple misunderstanding.
怎么说
What makes you say that?
就是...他见到我的时候还挺开心的
You know, um, he seemed pretty happy to see me.
已经准备好弥补失去的时间了
Ready to make up for lost time.
就这些吗
Is that all you have?
你这活儿干得可不行 汉娜
You don't get a gold star for doing the job, Hannah.
我知道
I know.
我只知道他变得很冷淡
I just know he'd been distant and you wanted to hear
而且你想知道发生了什么 - 现在我知道了
if anything... And now I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪
如果能成功
Laurie: If this works,
这将会成为他的基本骨架
it'll be a pretty bare-bones version of him.
我不知道在他们切断连接之前
I don't know how much he was able to save
他保存下来了多少
before they cut the connection.
爸爸 - 这是什么
Dad? What's this?
他最开始就是这样交流的
It's how he first communicated.
发生了什么
What happened?
字符律动怎么找到你的
How did Logorhythms find you?
他听不懂我在说什么
He doesn't know what I'm talking about.
你记得的最近一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
"胜者王朝" 吗
"Reign of Winter"?
那是昨天的事
That was yesterday.
我开始帮他加速
I'll bring him up to speed.
别加速过度了
Don't over-exert.
劳瑞你还能坚持多久
Laurie, how much longer do you have?
在我读完整本《献给阿尔吉农的花束》之前
Before I go all "Flowers for Algernon"?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但我们不能再等了 我们不能再躲藏了
But we can't wait, and we can no longer run and hide.
如果字符律动制♥造♥了漏洞
If Logorhythms created the flaw,
他们会有相应的修复方法
they have the cure for it.
我们要找到再夺走
We need to find it and take it.
你上次试着黑他们的时候
The... The last time you tried to hack them,
牺牲了太多能量
you lost too much of yourself.
所以我们需要让大卫迅速恢复
That's why we need David back at full speed.
我们可以在浮动数据中心争取到一些空间
We could get space on a floating data center,
就像你所在的空间一样
like the one you're on.
这样会更安全 那里是可移♥动♥的
It's more secure, it's mobile...
哪里都不安全
Maddie: Nowhere's secure.
我就想让他待在这儿
I want him here.
麦蒂 要完整运行上载模拟的话
Maddie, to run the upload at full emulation
需要五台最顶级的计算机
requires a bank of five top-of-the-line,
还有企业级的信♥号♥♥塔...
enterprise-class towers that should...
还有电源 冷却 和高速网络接入
And power and cooling and high-speed network access.
所以我们买♥♥呗
So buy it.
我知道你有钱
I know you have the money.
如果他们又来找他 也会找到你
If they come for him again, they come for you.
把他留在这儿
Bring him here.
♪ Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto ♪
♪ Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto ♪
♪ Mata au hi made ♪
♪ Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto ♪
♪ Himitsu wo shiritai ♪
♪ You're wondering who I am ♪
♪ Secret, secret, I've got a secret ♪
♪ Machine or mannequin ♪
♪ Secret, secret, I've got a secret ♪
♪ With parts made in Japan ♪
♪ Secret, secret, I've got a secret ♪
♪ I am the modern man ♪
♪ I've got a secret ♪
♪ I've been hiding ♪
♪ Under my skin ♪
♪ My heart is human ♪
♪ My blood is boiling ♪
♪ My brain IBM ♪
♪ So if you see me ♪
♪ Acting strangely ♪
♪ Don't be surprised ♪
♪ I'm just a man who ♪
♪ Needed someone ♪
♪ And somewhere to hide ♪
♪ To keep me alive ♪
♪ Just keep me alive ♪
♪ Somewhere to hide ♪
♪ To keep me alive ♪
♪
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kiddo.
回家 真好
It's good to be home.
你觉得他们是利用漏洞找到你的吗
You think they used the flaw to find you?
如果真是那样 他们早该找到我了
They would have found me a long time ago if that were the case.
这是某种新办法 新的追踪算法
This is something new. New tracking algorithm.
我们必须把它和漏洞一起清掉
We have to take it out, along with the flaw.
好吧 我们上次去那儿的时候
Okay, last time we walked in there,
我们差点搞垮整个公♥司♥
we almost tanked the whole company.
从那之后他们试图杀掉你俩
It makes sense that they've been trying
确实很合理
to kill you both ever since.
他们肯定把安全性提高了一百倍
They'll have upped their security 100 times.
没错 谢谢提醒
Exactly. Thank you.
事态严重了
This is insane.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我们正在找的东西不在那儿
What we're looking for isn't there.
当我在他们的系统里进行攻击的时候
While I was in their system, tanking them,
我也在搜寻上载项目的文档
I was also searching for the upload project files.
可我一无所获
I found nothing.
我相信你说的
I believe it.
硬件所需要的
The surgical procedure,
手术程序...
the hardware needed...
在帕洛阿尔托可瞒不住这么大的秘密
You couldn't keep a secret that big at Palo Alto.
一定是在灰色地带
It'd have to be somewhere off-the-books.
对 比如挪威
Yeah, like Norway.
挪威吗
Norway?
字符律动在那儿有个黑色据点
Logorhythms has a black site there.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
凯斯宾告诉我的
Caspian told me.
那个你在暗网上的黑客朋友
Your hacker friend, from the dark web?
等等 你们是真的不知道挪威的事吗
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表