剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
够了 别再惺惺作态了
Okay, enough with the showcase.
我不在乎他死在哪里
I don't care where he died.
我要看看我出生的地方
I wanna see where I was born.
科迪从这里登陆劳里的服务器时
When Cody logged on to Laurie's server from this one,
我趁机溜进去 看到了她的计划
I was able to sneak in and see what she was planning.
她没打算简单公布在脸书上
She wasn't just gonna go public on Facebook.
她写了一条黑客程序
She wrote a hack that would override
可以覆盖所有的社交软件
all social media and broadcast feeds.
让全世界沉浸式地听到她的信息
The entire world would hear her message,
看到她的证据
and be able to see her evidence, all at once.
把消息这么大规模地发出去 就算钱♥达♥不杀她
Even though the power it'd take to pull something like that off
她也会被耗尽而亡
would've killed her.
你干嘛要复♥制♥一份
Why did you copy it?
你不是不同意劳里的做法吗
I thought you didn't agree with Laurie.
劳里知道自己要死了
Laurie knew she was dying.
我也要死了
So am I.
能让世界知道我来过 也挺好的
Maybe it'd be nice for the world to know I was here.
一念之差
It was a mistake.
毕竟我只是个普通人
Guess I'm only human after all.
你不会真打算向钱♥达♥屈服吧
You're not actually thinking of giving in to Chanda.
没有别的出路了
There's no other option.
有 - 麦迪
There is. Maddie...
你可以抗争下去
You can fight!
你是我留在这里的唯一理由
You are the only reason I'm still here.
用我的消失 换你的继续存在
So if my going means you keep going on...
我已经很知足了
that's good enough for me.
钱♥达♥这么做一次 就会有第二次 更多次
If Chanda's willing to do this now, he will do it again,
到时候你就挡不住他了
and you won't be here to stop him.
你可以跟他抗争
You can fight him...
你一定会赢
and you will win.
我是仅有的一个吗
Am I the only one?
对 就克隆了你一个 试水的第一步
Yes, you're the only one. First try out the gate.
相对来讲 克隆斯蒂芬不难
Cloning Stephen was the easy part, relatively speaking.
难的是把你培养的跟他一模一样
Raising you to be just like him...
这才是最耗费资源和精力的地方
well, that took enormous effort and resources.
可还是被我们搞砸了
And we still screwed it up.
卡尔-范-卢文t博士
Dr. Karl Van Leuwen.
我看过资料
I read the files.
你呢 - 迪尔德丽-雷恩
Who are you? Deirdre Ryan.
法务部主管
Head Legal Counsel,
公♥司♥第5号♥员工
and employee number five at the company.
斯蒂芬小时候我就认识他了
I met Stephen when he was just a kid,
他那时不比你大多少
not much older than you are now.
退后
Stay back.
没人会伤害你的 卡斯宾
No one is gona hurt you, Caspian.
我保证
I promise.
你觉得我还会相信你这张嘴吗
You think I'd trust one word that comes out of yourmouth?
别激动 - 不 但你可以相信我
Whoa. No, but you can trust me.
我会保证不让你受他们伤害
I wouldn't let them touch you even if they tried.
得了 我天 - 大家冷静下
Oh, my God. - Cary, let's de-escalate.
闭嘴吧 卡尔 - 我们知道就会很奇怪
Shut up, Karl. Guys, we knew this would be weird.
避免不了的
Look, there's no avoiding that.
奇怪 仅仅是奇怪
Weird? "Weird"?!
这都不是人能干出来的
This isn't even human!
你们还说不会伤害我
You're not gonna hurt me?
你制♥造♥我就是为了伤害我
You made me to be hurt.
你策划 你执行
You planned it. You carried it out!
众生皆苦
Every life has pain.
斯蒂芬认为 他的痛苦源于他的伟大
Stephen insisted that his was the source of his greatness.
我们精心计算的每一个选择
Every choice we made was calculated
是为了让你更接近那种伟大
to bring you closer to that greatness.
为了什么
For what?
就为了让你们这群变♥态♥长生不老
So you freaks can survive deah and live forever?
不
No.
为了让世界不被我们毁灭
So the world can survive us.
地球已经养活不了这么多人
We're too many for the planet to support.
我们碳基的身体
Our carbon-based bodies
要从笨重的有限物质中汲取营养
require the gratification of inflexible, finite matter.
我们只有从这幅躯体 这些原子中解放出来
Freedom from these bodies, these atoms, grants us freedom
才能免受匮乏 侵略 衰败 浪费 当然也包括
from scarcity, possession, decay, waste...
死亡的痛苦
and, yes, death.
这句活是我说的 对吧
I said that, didn't I?
我是说 斯蒂芬说过
I mean, Stephen did.
对
Yes.
好吧 那我现在要说
Well, here's what I say now.
老爸 老妈 你们被解雇了
Mom, Dad, you're fired.
什么 - 卡斯宾
What? Caspian.
波普 我要抛售我的股份
Pope, I want to dump my shares,
然后拆分公♥司♥ 分拆出♥售♥
then break up the company, and sell it for parts.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
他能 而目做了
He can, and he just did.
朱利叶斯 照他说的做
Julius... Do what he says.
我们是替你办事的 老板
We work for you, boss.
时间紧迫 大卫
Cutting it close, David.
再过两分钟 我就不得不发射了
Two more minutes, and I'd be forced to launch.
他们怎么在这儿
What are they doing here?
正如我所说 他们加入到我这边了
They've joined me, just as I told you.
他们也清楚 我现在的所有举措 都是为了他们
They also know that what I am doing now, I am doing for them.
你真的要为了抓到我
Would you really have killed half a million people
而残杀50万人吗
just to get to me?
我知道你不会袖手旁观的
I knew you would never let that happen.
就像我清楚 异位而处
Just as I know that under a different scenario...
你也许会为救一个人类的性命
you might decide to trade my life
而牺牲我
for even a single human being's.
也许
Might?
钱♥达♥
Chanda...
我已经在做了
I already have.
干嘛买♥♥这么多冰
Where's the party?
贾斯汀 离开这里 马上 - 什么
Justine, get out of town. Now. What?
赶紧上车离开萨克拉门托 明白吗
Just get in your car, and drive out of Sacramento, okay?
要快 - 行吧
Fast. K.
我相信不管你害怕的是什么 是谁
I'm sure whatever, or whoever you're scared of...
感觉上他们都很强大
They seem like they're all powerful.
其实不是的
They're not.
而且我也不会被吓到
And they don't scare me.
那你何不 - 行 想帮忙是吧
So why don't yo... Fine. You wanna help me?
帮我
Help me.
我不信你 - 嗯
I don't believe you.Yep.
等等 - 没错
Wait... Yep.
啊
Aah!
爸
Dad?
我们必须向他们展示印度的实力
We must show them India's strength. "Satya..."
真理战胜
"Satyameva Jayate."
收到 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
北♥京♥刚刚袭击了德里
Beijing just hit Delhi.
潜射弹道导弹已进入轨道
SLBM inbound.
目标萨克拉门托
IPP is Sacramento,
12分钟后抵达
12 minutes.
我们得去帮忙
We need to help.
这场战斗与我们无关
This is not our fight.
爸爸 小心 他们来了
Dad, look out! They're coming!
该死
Damn!
你要牺牲那么多人
You sacrificed all those people...
包括你的孩子
and your child?
不
Nope.
啊啊啊
Ahhhhh!
哇啊
Whoa.
爸爸
Dad!
也许让全世界知道我来过会更好
Maybe it'd be nice for the world to know I was here.
你来过
You were here.
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表