剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表
♪ Oh, yeah
♪ Oh, yeah
阿妈 你的脚怎么样了
Amma. How's your foot?
我好着呢 宝贝 不要操心我
Oh, I'm fine, beta. Don't worry about me.
不过你要是真的担心我
But if you want to worry,
操心操心怎么让我当上奶奶吧
worry about making me a grandmother.
我所有的朋友都当奶奶了
Like all my friends are.
都在说孩子...
Is it around having child...
♪ Oh, yeah
♪ Oh, yeah
他不会记得前一天的事吗
He never remembers the previous day?
对他来说 是没有昨天的
For him, there is no yesterday.
或者说之前一天并不重要
Or not one that matters.
一阶延续计算不会储存程序数据
First-class continuations don't save program data,
只储存执行环境
only the... execution context.
他妈妈打来那个电♥话♥有什么存在的必要吗
Is the call from Mother necessary?
情感是创新型解决问题的过程中重要的一环
Emotion is important for creative problem-solving.
先生
Sir...
再把情感加回来 会使别的功能失效的
And adding back emotion is what made the others useless.
老板 您说得没错 但是这些情感太强烈了 没办法控制
Yes, sir, but those emotions were too strong, ungoverned.
情感会把控住整个程序
They took over.
我们为钱♥达♥量身定制了他妈妈打来的这个电♥话♥
For Chanda, we specifically simulated this call
通过社交能力来激励程序演算
from his mother to incentivize progress via social utility...
别跟我扯这些鸟语
Don't talk Cambridgeto me.
我是一路打拼来的
I'm from the chawls.
这种情感是爱 但是为了整个程序 它已经经过缜密处理
It's love, but with just enough annoyance to keep on task.
老板
Sir.
干得好
Good man.
让他干快点
Speed him up.
他15秒就写好了80页专利文件吗
An 80-page patent written in 15 seconds?
对他来说 这是12天的工作量
For him, it was 12 days.
不 对他来说 是一天的工作量
No... for him, it was one.
爸爸
Dad?!
啊
Aah!
我需要一点帮助
A little help here!
啊
Aah!
我十岁的时候
When I was 10,
我和我爸爸在周日他结束工作之后
my dad and I would play "Reign of Winter"
会一起玩冬日王朝这个游戏
on Sundays when he was done with work.
现在他已经不在人世了
Now that he's no longer alive...
我们却可以每天都一起玩游戏
we get to play almost every day.
这个游戏也更新了很多地方
"Reign of Winter" has come a long way, too...
完全支持虚拟现实交互技术 触感穿戴设备
Full VR, haptic modeling.
玩起来就像是你真的在游戏场景里一样
It's like you're really there.
嘿 你之前跑哪儿去了
Hey, where were you?
该死的奇美拉差点把我当早饭吃了
Damn Chimera almost had me for breakfast.
我之前就在这儿呢
I was here.
爸爸...
Dad...
我之前在扫描
And I was scanning
深圳综指 寻找劳瑞留下的痕迹
the Shenzhen index for signs of Laurie.
怎么啦 你说的她之前是华尔街交易员 我没记错吧
What? You said she was a Wall Street trader, right?
我想她可能藏在股票交易所的服务器里
I thought maybe she was hiding out in a stock exchange.
我很确定劳瑞准备好联♥系♥你的时候她会找你的
I'm sure when Laurie's ready to contact you, she will.
你得承认这很奇怪
Just admit that it's weird.
她帮我从字符律动逃了出来
She helps me escape Logorhythms,
还帮我建了一个加密服务器让我能藏在这儿
sets up a secure server block for me to hide on,
但是却连个招呼都不和我打吗
and never even says hi?
她这样的确有点奇怪
She is weird.
她丈夫的举止也很奇怪
Her husband was weird, too.
可能是因为我吧
Maybe it's me.
一个大脑被上载变成程序的家伙
It's almost like a guy gets uploaded,
是个女人都不想和我说话
and women don't want to talk to him anymore.
我跟你说过
I told you.
妈妈只是需要时间来适应
Mom just needs time.
这才过去几天呢
It's only been a few days.
麦蒂 时间流逝的速度对我来说是不一样的
Time doesn't move at the same speed for me, Maddie.
你知道几天对我来说是多久吗
You know how long "a few days" feels?
我···我觉得我们在任何事情上都不能和你感同身受
I'm... I'm not sure if we know how anything feels for you.
是这样吗 她没把我当人看吗
Is that it, then? She doesn't think I'm human?
我不是这拿意思
I didn't say that.
她最近超级忙
She's super busy right now.
她得工作很久很久 自从你...
She's had to work a lot more hours since you...
对了 她讨厌VR 你记得吧
And also, she hates VR, okay?
她会头晕恶心
It makes her nauseous.
爸爸
Dad?
你说话啊
Hello?
受死吧
It's die time!
是另一伙人
It's another party.
他们看起来等级很高
They look high-level.
哇 这是什么情况啊
Whoa! What the hell?
这是什么情况啊
What the hell was that?!
这是什么情况
What the hell was that?
数字签名爆了 是他们中的一个
Signature burst. It was one of them.
我们可以追踪吗
Can we track it?
韦斯曼还没写出来追踪程序
Waxman is not done writing the tracking program yet.
先把激增情况记录下来 之后再把它送去分♥析♥
Just record the spike, and we'll send it for analysis.
我跟你说过 你只能做一个普通玩家能做的事情
I told you, only do moves a regular player could do.
如果管♥理♥员♥发现你在代码里...
If the mods find out you're in the code...
你担心我会被禁止登陆游戏
You're worried I'll get banned.
我是担心你会被盯上
I'm worried you'll be hunted by, like,
国♥家♥安♥全♥局或者其它机构会追踪你
the NSA or something!
爸爸 没有人能知道你的存在
Dad, no one can know you exist.
对我妻子来说 我不算个人
Well, according to my wife, I don't.
我会和她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
好吗
Okay?
每个个体都将是
Each individual will be the god
自己独创小天地的主宰
of their own customizable heaven.
在这个小天地里 不再缺少任何东西
A world beyond scarcity.
不再有贫富之分
A world without rich or poor.
不再有持强凌弱
Without exclusion or possession.
不再有死亡
A world without death.
想想看
Just imagine.
试了才知道这有简单
It's easy if you try.
这才是真正原创的东西
Yeah. Realoriginal.
我...我知道这不关我的事
I-I know it's none of my business.
我想告诉你 你现在的情况
I just want you to know that what you're dealing with
并不正常
is not normal.
你不该经历这些事的
And you shouldn't have to go through it.
至少不该自己承担这些
At least, not alone.
所以··· - 你说得对
So... You're right,
这不关你的事
it's none of your business.
这周的第二次攻击
Second attack in a week...
他们说损失了十亿美元
They're saying billion-dollar loss.
我觉得不止这个数
I think it's more. No one's claimed it yet?
可能是中国人干的
Maybe it's the Chinese.
我听说他们在测试一个上传人脑的程序
"I heard they're testing a program to upload human brains."
凯斯宾
Caspian?
妈妈 你吓到我了
Mom. You scared me.
我就是这么神出鬼没
I'm sneaky like that.
你在看什么呢
Whatcha lookin' at?
没什么 学校的作业
Nothing. School stuff.
那个...
Look...
那天
about the other day...
你♥爸♥爸和我
with your father and me...
其实我在看上载智能的资料
Uploaded intelligence, actually, is what I'm looking at.
那是什么
What's that?
你知道吧 我把你笔记本电脑的数据都上传到云端了
You know how I upload the data on your laptop to the cloud,
以免电脑崩溃丢失数据
in case it crashes?
这两者很相似 不过那些数据
It's like that, but with the data
是储存在人脑里的
that's stored in humans.
记忆 感觉 技能 一切
Memories, feelings, skills, everything.
是电影小说之类的东西吗
Is this a movie or something?
剧集 | 万神殿(2022) | 导航列表