剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
I am trying to save our son's Iife.
福布斯先生
-Mr Forbes.
你能把这位女士护送出去吗?
-Could you please escort the Iady out?
夫人 走吧
Ma'am, why don't you come with us?
总有一天你会后悔这么做
You know, someday
you're really gonna hate yourself for that.
老兄 她可真性感
Dude, she was smoking.
是 我不知道以前是否见过她
Yeah. I don't know that I've ever met her.
但是她在观察你 就像是某种反追踪
Well, but she's watching you.
It's Iike some kind of a reverse stalker.
除非她很丑 所以只是跟踪你
Unless she's ugly, then she's just a stalker.
你见过她的照片
Well, you've seen the photo.
对 脖子以下 她在掩饰什么
Yeah. From the neck down.
She's hiding something.
比如?她的身份?
Like what? Her identity?
好吧 关键是 你们能不能追踪她的电♥话♥?
AII right. Look, the point is,
can you trace her calls or not?
我黑进自己的手♥机♥账户 这是我找到的信息
I hacked into my cell phone account
and this is all I got.
她很固执
-She's persistent.
对你们能搞定吗?
-Yes. Can you do it?
我们当然可以
-Of course we can.
好 谢谢
-Okay. Thank you.
霍莉 等等
Holly, hold up.
小猫发给了我这个
-Kitten sent this to me.
什么?
-What?
这是她吗?
-Is this her?
不不不 等下
-No, no, no. Wait.
霍莉 我...见鬼 霍莉!
Holly, I.... Damn it. Holly!
霍莉 等下 别让我到处追你
Holly, come on.
Don't make me chase you all over the city.
拜托 我发誓 不是你想的那样 我可以解释
Come on, I promise
it's not what you think. I can explain.
她说她是你的新女友 你的新女友
She said she was your new girlfriend.
Your new girlfriend.
我是你的前女友吗?
Does that make me your old girlfriend?
不 我从来没...
No. I've never even....
我不怎么认识她 她是个疯子
I barely know this girl. She is a fucking nut.
那好 可她连我圣诞节送你的
Well, she certainly knows a Iot
about your underwear...
心形内♥裤♥这件事都知道
your heart boxers,
the ones I gave you for Christmas.
我在屋里穿着的 这家伙调戏我
I wore them in the Iocker room.
The guys were teasing me about it.
她可能听别人说的 就是这样 拜托 我怎么会背叛你
She probably heard about it. That's it.
Come on, I would never do that to you.
你是休斯顿、德州、这世界上最美的女孩
You are the most beautiful girl
in Houston.... In Texas, in the world.
你得相信我
You've got to believe me.
我一边吃着辐射消毒过的牛肉一边盯着墙壁扣
I'm eating irradiated beef
and watching the walls buckle.
别别别 亲爱的 别愚弄国际合作
Now, now, now, sugar,
don't mock international cooperation.
那是16个国家能做的最好的菜单
That's the best menu
16 countries could come up with.
我错过了“白老虎兄弟(美国知名魔术师)”
Makes me miss Siegfried and Roy.
“白老虎兄弟”?
Siegfried and Roy?
我们在使用暗语,老查
-We're using code words, Chuckie.
都列在这了
-There's the menu.
我是中东?
I'm the Middle East?
谁想出来的破玩意?
-Who came up with this shit?
我
-I did.
古老又让人无法判断的矛盾 只是对我而言
Ancient and full of unresolved conflict.
Just spoke to me.
那创造你的又是谁?
-And who the hell does that make you?
特洛伊
-Trojan.
你并不像你想的那么年轻 小子
-You ain't as young as you think, pal.
不许抽烟 你被下禁令了
-No smoking. You're forbidden.
切
-Shit.
问她沃尔什怎么样了
-Well, just ask her about Walsh.
好
AII right.
“解冻的冰激凌”怎么样?
How is rehydrated ice cream?
变酸了
It's gone sour.
你想让我查查
You want me to check it out...
加工是否有问题?
and see if there's anything wrong
with the manufacturing?
不 都是天然的
No, it's all-natural.
我觉得不放奶酪让大家都没胃口了
I think the zero cheese
is making everyone unglued.
抱歉我没在你身边
So sorry I'm not there.
“避孕药”怎么样?
-How's it going with Tova?
“避孕药”?
-Tova?
现在还不是我未来的前妻 骇人听闻的恐怖生物
My future ex-wife that wasn't.
Appalling, frightful creature.
还没有“避孕药”的新消息 我们有一阵没见到科特前任了
Nothing to update on Tova.
We haven't seen Kurt's ex in a while.
新来的是谁?
Who's the new addition?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
她是个电脑专家 她会围着你转
She's a computer scientist.
She can run circles around you.
我对聪明的女人没有敌意 只是从没交往过这种
I've nothing against smart women.
It just so happens I've never dated one.
当然现在的公♥司♥排除在外 你懂的
Present company excluded, of course.
You know that.
当然
Of course.
她叫塔蒂安纳
Her name's Tatianna.
你可配不上她
And she is so out of your league.
别相信她说的话
Don't believe a word she says.
我是一个偷渡邮购新娘的俄♥国♥人
I'm really a stowaway Russian
mail-order bride...
我做了很多奶酪汉堡给你们美国人
and I make great cheeseburgers
for all you American men.
我存冰箱里等你回来
I'II keep the fridge stocked for your return.
对了 我叫科特孟德尔
Kurt Mendel, by the way.
好 好 就这样吧 回头再联♥系♥你们几个
Yeah, yeah. That's enough.
I'II catch you guys Iater.
注意“冰激凌”
-Watch out for that ice cream.
好我会的
-Yeah. Will do.
那个人就是曾经说服你的查克塔吉特吗
So that's Chuck Taggart,
the guy who talked you down.
对 救过我的命
-Yeah, saved my Iife.
很幸运他在那
-Lucky for you he was there.
9点17从德黑兰打的电♥话♥ 9点19是从厄瓜多尔
9:17, call came from Tehran. 9:19, Ecuador.
9点23是在亚拉巴马州的塔斯卡卢萨县
9:23, Tuscaloosa, AIabama.
这女孩有一个复杂的来电计划
This girl is on a very sophisticated
calling plan.
她是个黑客 或者说她有认识黑客 虽然很难但又不是不可能
She's a hacker or she knows one.
It's difficult but not impossible.
嗯 追踪到了吗?
-Yeah. And the trace?
她早就到我们这边了
-She's got us there.
你说什么?你反被她追踪了?
What are you telling me?
She's better than you?
这些代码就连摩萨德(以色列情报局)都破解不了 给我点时间
There's even codes the Mossad can't crack.
Give me a break.
照片分♥析♥的怎么样了?
Yeah. What about the picture?
这是一种特殊的图像处理手段 看到你头周围的线了吗?
Well, it's a Photoshop special.
See the Iines around your head?
了解了 谢谢
-AII right. Thanks.
客气
-Yeah.
老兄
-Dude.
不不不
-No, no, no.
真♥相♥是宝贵的东西 花钱比挣钱容易的多
Trust is a precious commodity, boys.
Easier spent than earned.
只是确定下
-And just to be sure--
清除缓存 学的不错
-Nuking the cache. Taught you well.
我只学最厉害的
I only Iearned from the best.
特洛伊 这份拷贝是对的吗?
Troy, is this the correct copy?
莎拉福布斯在吗?
-Sarah Forbes?
在
-Yeah.
我是卡尔弗探长 这位是萨尔扎诺探长
I'm Detective Culver,
this is Detective Salzano.
我们可以和你谈会话吗?
-Can we talk to you a moment?
谢谢但我已经和公共信息官谈过了
-Thanks. I already talked to the PIO.
杰克逊的案子已经让我得到教训了
-I got what I need on the Jackson case.
我们和你谈的是另外一件事
-We're here on a different matter.
一分钟 福布斯女士
One minute, Ms Forbes.
你能...来一下...
Could you.... Come....
有什么要我帮忙的吗?
How can I help you?
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表