剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
We saw this car come up.
你知道 我没怎么注意那车
You know, I didn't get a good look at it.
是旧车 可能是别克 可能是蓝色的
It was an old car,
maybe a Buick, maybe blue.
停在几个街口外
It stopped a few blocks down.
一个男的下了车 我们想向他寻求帮助
A man got out
and we were gonna ask him for help...
但是他四周看了看
but he was looking around...
看起来很可疑 非常紧张
acting suspicious, very nervous.
他的右眼有点问题
There was something about his right eye.
是灰色的 几乎成白的了
It was pale, almost white.
就像他的瞳孔不见了
Like his pupil was missing.
你是怎么看的这么清楚的
How'd you manage
to get such a good look at him?
嗯 他从我车边上走过 我从窗子看到的
Well, he walked right by the car.
I saw him through the window.
副驾驶那边的车窗
-The passenger side window?
对啊
-Yeah.
驾驶那边的车窗
-The driver's side window.
然后呢?
-And then what?
我们看着他走到 基利家的房♥子那边
We watched him walk
over to the Kealey house...
然后他就从后面消失了
and then he disappeared around the back.
这之后你们做了什么
-What'd you do after this?
这之后?
-After this?
对 在拐角那有个加油站
Yeah, there's a gas station on the corner.
你们是走到加油站的吗
-Did you walk over there to get gas?
额 对啊
-Oh, yeah.
最近的加油站在7英里外
The nearest gas station is
about 7 miles away.
你们叫拖车了吗
-Did you call a tow truck?
是的
-Yeah.
好了 别再胡扯了
Okay, let's cut the bullshit.
情况没准会更糟呢
Well, that couldn't have gone any worse.
听着 我们现在没被拘留就万幸了
Look, you better be grateful
that we're not in custody right now, Angela.
感谢上帝我们和绑匪的描述不符
Yeah, thank God
we don't fit the kidnapper profile.
听着 我知道你在想什么
Look, I know what you're thinking.
我们不应该淌这趟浑水 好吗 但我们已经深陷其中了 不能一走了之
We shouldn't have got involved, okay?
But we did. We can't leave.
谁说要离开了 我们巴不得搅进来
Who said anything about leaving?
We're up to our asses in this...
我们已经没有时间了Sarah.
and we're running out
of fucking time, Sarah.
不 这你就错了
No. That's where you're wrong, okay?
绑匪让阿什利活了三天 安吉拉.
The kidnapper kept Ashley alive
for three days, Angela.
三天
Three days.
也许他也会对吉妮这么干
Maybe he's gonna do
the same thing for Janine.
女士们先生们 晴天一号♥
Ladies and gentlemen, Bright Sky 1.
标准动力服务舱 轨道控制 S波段传导
Standard service-module power generation,
orbit controls, S-band telemetry...
遥控通信
-tele-command communication.
它靠什么运行?
-What's it run on?
最新的离子推进器设计
The latest ion propulsion design.
轨道运行时间将大大缩短 这家伙很厉害
Cuts days off your orbital transfer.
This baby hauls ass.
嘿
Hey.
这个型号♥的晴天用的是卡桑德拉级别的载荷舱
This version of Bright Sky is using
a Cassandra-class payload module...
一直到明年都是航♥天♥局的标准的坐骑
the standard NASA workhorse till next year.
很好 我们能让它停下吗
-That's good. Can we disable it?
关键是这个 我不太确定
-That's the thing, I'm not sure.
你不太确定 这话什么意思 你不太确定
You're not sure?
What do you mean, you're not sure?
老爸 不是我设计的这个 它超越我的时代了
Dad, I didn't design the thing.
It's before my time.
儿子 如果你不确定 我们就完蛋了
Son, if you are not sure, we are fucked.
那 老爸 我的观点
Well, Dad, I'm your only option...
你到底听不听我要说的话
so do you wanna listen
to what I have to say or not?
讲
-Shoot.
好的
-All right.
现在 这个卫星的处理器在一个磁盘上存贮着它的程序
Now, the satellite's processor stores
its programming in a regular magnetic disc.
如果你能离这个仪表区足够近的话
If you can get close enough
to the instrument suite...
我非常肯定是在这个位置
which I'm pretty sure is here...
你也许能扰乱推进驱动的处理芯片
you might be able to scramble
the propulsion drive's processor chip.
怎么做
How?
你将它磁化 就像你洗掉录像带一样
You demagnetise it.
It's like you're erasing a videotape.
如果能行 当任务控制激活它时它就出毛病了
If it works, it should go haywire
when Mission Control tries to activate it.
如果?听起来不太乐观啊
If it works? You don't sound too optimistic about this, do you?
啊 是 可它根本也没个什么值得乐观的啊
Yeah, well, there ain't
a whole hell of a lot to be optimistic about.
现在 推进驱动应该在载荷分离
Now the propulsion drive should activate...
10秒后激活
a few seconds
after the payload clears the bay.
如果它不在10秒内故障
If it doesn't malfunction in,
say, 10 seconds...
有可能不会
it might not.
那我告诉你 如果它10秒内不出故障
Well, I'll tell you what.
If it don't malfunction within 10 seconds...
我就启动航♥天♥器的喷射系统 把这玩意喷出轨道
I'm gonna execute an OMS burn
and blow that fucker right out of orbit.
你的职业生涯也会结束
-Along with your career.
有可能
-Maybe.
60亿人类的性命和你的职业生涯 我猜你应该没的选吧?
Six billion people, your career,
I guess there's not much of a choice, huh?
我得告诉你些事 尼尔
I have to tell you something, Neil.
我回来不是为了救这60亿人的命
I didn't come back here
to save six billion people.
我跟那家伙说 "快送我们回去"
I told that skinny little fucker, "Do it"...
是因为我的一个船员快要死了 就为这个
because there was a co-pilot
dying at my feet and that is it.
我靠
-Shit.
怎么了?
-What?
老爸 现在几点了
-Dad, what time is it?
11点半 怎么了?
-11:30. Why?
靠
-Fuck.
怎么了?
-What?
我快要错过音乐会了 快结束了
I missed the concert.
I'm missing the concert.
我得给霍莉打电♥话♥
-I gotta call Holly.
音乐会?
-Concert?
霍莉
Holly.
你知道 说到这 我一直想问你
You know, speaking of which, I just....
I always wanted to ask you.
你的脑子是21岁 身体是17岁
You got the mind of a 21-year-old
and the body of a 17-year-old.
我是说 你是怎么调整的 你还是个
I mean, how do you reconcile,
and are you still a--
什么 你说什么呢
What? What are you talking about?
没事了
Forget it.
嘿 我是霍莉 我现在不方便接听 请留言 我会回电的
Hey, this is Holly. I'm not here right now,
so leave your pertinent stuff and I'll return.
霍莉 我是尼尔 接电♥话♥
Holly, it's Neil. Pick up.
噢 快点 霍莉 你在吗
Oh, come on, Holly. Are you there?
霍莉 你在不在
Holly, are you there?
霍莉 接电♥话♥ 快啊
Holly, pick up. Come on--
我的个天啊
Holy fucking hell.
他的头发很长而且很直
-His hair is long and straight...
好 好
-Right, right.
太阳穴那有点白发
-...with a touch of grey at the temples.
好的
-Okay.
他留着山羊胡子
And he has a goatee.
他的眉毛要比那再蓬松些
His eyebrows are a bit bushier than that.
就是这样
That's it.
好的 好的 给我几分钟
All right, all right.
Just give me a few minutes...
让我跟她说
-Let me talk to her.
改一改然后就发过去
-...to touch it up and I'll e-mail it right over.
莎拉 我是查德
Sarah, this is Chad.
我没听错吧 你已经在砾石镇了
Do I hear this right?
Are you already in Gravel Point?
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表