剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen,
in the spirit of new beginnings...
我想用玻璃杯,或者塑料杯...
I'd like to raise a glass, or a plastic cup,
as it were...
敬八十岁的莱顿斯科特
to the commencement of the eighth decade
of Leyton Scott.
这个有幸登月的
Extraordinary astronaut...
非凡宇航员
who had the privilege
of walking on the moon...
难忘的导师,我的个人飞行教员
a memorable teacher,
my personal flight instructor...
非常非常的友善,同时也是个糟糕的高尔夫球手
a dear, dear, friend,
and an absolutely atrocious golfer.
生日快乐
-Happy birthday.
我见过他老人家打球
-I've seen him play.
恭喜,生日快乐
Congrats. Happy birthday.
我们去散散步
Let's take a stroll.
有人想吃蛋糕吗?
Hi, anyone want cake?
我听说了那个听证会
I heard about the hearings.
莱顿 我想我会跟你多打打高尔夫
Yeah, Leyton, I think I'II be playing
a lot more golf with you.
如果我提前退休了,你怎么想?
How do you think
I'II take to early retirement?
就像妇女长了新皱纹
Like a woman with a new wrinkle.
管理层显然是要
This administration
seems manifestly committed...
终止载人航♥天♥
-to abort man's space flight.
查克,不只是这个管理层
-Chuck, it's not just this administration.
我们内部斗争了20年了
Now, we've been fighting this same battle
from the inside for 20 years.
不不,话说回来 莱顿,我们在讨论什么?
No, no. Back up here, Leyton.
What are we talking about? Some....
对于解雇航♥天♥员的计划吗?
Some plot
for the planned obsolescence of pilots?
没有了埃德斯克里文斯
Losing Ed Scrivens...
就是个糟糕的退步,但现在他们千方百计的
was a terrible setback,
but now that he's out of their way...
执行着他们的计划,他们...
-they're making their move.
-They're making their....
他们是谁?我们在说的是指谁?
Who's they? Who are we talking about?
当然是骨干组织,至少我们都这么叫
The Cadre.
At least, that's what we call them.
我不知道是他们的叫法还是我们的叫法。但是这些年来,
I don't know if it's their word or our word,
but over the years it's different faces...
虽然面对不同的面孔,但却是同一个议题
but it's the same agenda.
当心辛西娅霍奇
Watch out for Cynthia Hodge.
你这是在劝诫我,老兄。
-You're preaching to the choir here, brother.
不会再有航♥天♥员
-There's no man in space.
不会有人看得到你关心的那个“晴天计划”
There's nobody up there to see
what you're hanging in that bright sky.
看看你们两个,居然在这说悄悄话
Look at you two down here huddling,
telling secrets.
和查克什么也没说。他只是在陪一个老人
Don't say anything to Chuck.
He's just humouring an old man.
好吧 所有人都来这看你
Well, all these nice people
came here to see you.
我要是不替老寿星谢谢他们
And I'II be damned if I send them home...
而送他们回家就该诅咒我了
without a very nice thank you
from the birthday boy.
好吧,招呼一下,麦克达夫
-All right. Lead on, McDuff.
一会见,老寿星
-See you later, birthday boy.
嘿 一会再聊 我话还没说完
Hey, now. Look me up later.
I want to continue this.
Cadre.
你好像很有兴趣讨论一个
You have about as much interest
in talking about your feelings...
性高♥潮♥过后的男人
as a man after an orgasm.
但是那不意味着你已经发泄完了
But that doesn't mean you have to blow off
your psychiatric review.
这是什么?你这都什么啊?棕榈树心菜,坦盆橄榄油
What is this? You got p狒? hearts of palms,
olive tempenade.
坦佩
-Tempenade.
管是它什么
-Whatever.
你这没有能吃的东西吗?
-Don't you have any real food?
这些都是能吃的
-This is real food.
天哪 我们竟然还没搞定
God, no wonder we didn't work out.
你比我还爷们
You're more guy than I am.
别别别,那刀很贵的,亲爱的
Wait, wait, wait.
This is a very expensive knife, darling.
价值我一根手指
It's worth one of my fingers.
顺便说 你很美
-You look beautiful, by the way.
少油嘴滑舌
-Stop it.
这是个完美的回避主题的方法
You know, this is a perfect example
of your classic avoidance to the subject.
别吃了
-Forget about the tummy.
我很饿
-I'm hungry.
我们谈谈斯皮策博士
Let's talk about Dr Spitzer.
毕竟,你的整个职业生涯都处于平衡状态
Your entire career
is hanging in the balance, after all.
你要什么时候跟他说你在太空舱外的濒死体验?
Now, when are you going to tell him
about your near-death EVA?
我15岁时放弃了一个难得的赛马机遇
I gave up an awesome barrel racing horse
when I was 15...
因为那对心理医生算是贿赂
because it was a bribe to go see a shrink...
我爸总是怕惹祸
after Daddy's umpteenth affair hit the fan.
总之,我拒绝跟人讨论我的个人感受
Anyway, I refuse to go and talk to someone
about my personal feelings...
而且还是按小时收费
-who gets paid by the hour.
那是个错误,亲爱的
-That's a mistake, darling.
你先去贿赂他,然后假装一下
First you take the bribe,
and then you fake it.
我能认为你以前做过这种事吗?
-Can I infer you've done this before?
当然了,很多次
-Oh, tons.
我妈让我帮忙分娩
Mother had me in therapy
practically from parturition.
你又卖♥♥弄词汇,能说英语吗?
You and your big-ass vocabulary.
Can't you just speak English?
你是要美语啊
Oh, you mean American.
好吧,“从出生,大家”
-All right, "From birth, y'all."
哦对,因为我听着像是这个
-Oh, yeah, 'cause I sound like that.
我们在创造语言,亲爱的
Well, we invented the language, darling.
从我小时候起,对付心理医生就很有经验
My shrink-coping mechanisms became
more and more sophisticated as a child.
你要先找到一些很容易诊断的
First you find something easy to diagnose...
短期治疗并且容易治愈
with a short-term treatment
and a good cure rate.
我们找找,外伤性神经症,这个不错
Here we go. Post-traumatic stress disorder.
That should do nicely.
你确定?
-You sure about this?
我了解斯皮策
-Oh, I know Spitzer.
他评估过我,或者说,将会在
He evaluated me,
or rather, will evaluate me...
我被选中乘坐航♥天♥飞机时评估我
when I get picked
as a civilian shuttle passenger.
相信我,他就是个白♥痴♥。我差点让他自己治自己
Trust me, he's a total idiot.
I nearly sent him to therapy himself.
只要有鱼线、鱼锚,他就会上钩。美国人就是这样
He'II swallow it hook, line, and sinker.
That's American.
一次函数
One-way functions, class.
戴克,那是什么?
Mr Deckard, what are they?
它们只有一个解,就像二叉函数
They go one way,
like heterosexual functions.
很荣幸您来了,塔吉特先生
So pleased you could join us, Mr Taggart.
只需要你赶紧告诉我们的白♥痴♥戴克,什么是一次函数
Just in time to tell our libidinous friend,
Mr Deckard, what one-way functions are.
数学方程式,一次方程很容易解
Mathematical equations,
easy to solve in one direction...
就像是...
difficult to reverse, like....
就像你给的例子,有理素数
Well, like your example there,
factoring prime numbers.
很好,拿出你们的计算器
Good. Take out your calculators.
看看能得出什么解
See what you can make of this.
维蒂格老师,X等于17,Y等于...
Mr Wittig, X equals 17 and Y is....
201 1.
-201 1.
那个很难吗?
-That's supposed to be hard?
为什么,你答对了
-Why, you looked at the answer key.
能不能来点有挑战性的,维蒂格老师
-Come on, give us a challenge, Mr Wittig.
我能难倒你,戴克
I could make your head spin, Mr Deckard...
不会让你这么...
-that wouldn't make you look pretty--
不可能
-Doubt it.
你真想试试?不怕被难倒?
Oh, you do? You doubt that?
设X平方全等于Q除以P的余数,
Suppose X squared
is congruent to Q modular P...
P和Q都是奇数,求X?
where P and Q are both odd prime?
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表