剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
我们亲眼目睹了地球被毁灭
We saw the Earth destroyed.
只在一瞬间 地球就变成了碎片
And in a heartbeat,
everything and everyone we knew...
只剩下我们五个人
There were five of us.
奥德赛号♥上的航♥天♥员
The crew of the space shuttle Odyssey.
幸存了下来
And we were the only survivors.
一个自称寻求者的外星人
A mysterious being
who called himself The Seeker...
救了我们,并把我们送回到了过去
rescued us and sent us back in time.
现在我们有五年的时间
And now we have five years to live over.
找出地球毁灭的原因
Five years to discover who or what
destroyed the Earth.
以阻止悲剧再次发生
Five years to stop it from happening again.
“谁能理解孩子的想法?”
----- 诺拉·佩里
里奇?你在屋里吗?
Richie? Are you in here?
里奇,你这个小混♥蛋♥,你最好快过来睡觉!
Richie, you little shithead, you better
get your butt in here and get to bed!
不许看!我告诉过你别进我房♥间!
Don't look at that!
I told you never to come in my room!
电脑上那个是什么?
-What was that on the computer?
只是个游戏
-Just a game.
那你在忙啥呢?
-So what are you building?
出去!
-Get out of here!
好 但是我警告你
Okay, but I'm warning you...
如果查利回来前你还没睡觉 你就死定了
if you're not in bed, asleep,
before Charlie gets here, you're dead.
这太棒了
-This is the best.
好多了
-It gets better.
你弟弟呢?
-What about your brother?
他睡觉了
-He's in bed.
他睡觉时就像一只冬眠的熊一样
He sleeps like a bear in hibernation.
噢完蛋了
Oh, shit.
里奇 你在干什么?
Richie, what are you doing?
你不应该看到的
You weren't supposed to see it.
看什么?
See what?
你应该管好自己的事
You should have
minded your own business.
谁特么大早晨按门铃?
Who the hell is ringing the doorbell
at this hour of the morning?
现在几点了?
-What time is it, anyway?
差不多六点
-It's about 6:00.
不是天塌了就是地陷了
Well, it's either the sun coming up
or hell freezing over.
嗨 珍姨
-Hi, Aunt Jenny.
嗨 查克
-Hi. Chuck.
真是噩梦啊 你怎么来了 还带着行李
Well, I guess it's hell,
since you're here, with luggage.
你知道这该怎么办吗?
-You have anything to do with this?
进来吧 珍姨
-Come on in, Aunt Jenny.
我问你话呢 这该怎么处理?
Answer my question.
You have anything to do with this?
我来这只是打包东西
I'm just.... I'm here to help wrap things up.
又不是圣诞节 打包什么?
-It ain't Christmas. Wrap what things up?
佩姬的遗物
-Paige's things.
佩姬的遗物不需要打包
-Paige's things don't need wrapped up.
真的吗?
-Really?
所有感谢信你都写完了吗?她的东西你都整理好了吗?
So you've written all the thank-you notes?
You've done something with all her stuff?
你订墓碑了吗?
Have you ordered a headstone yet?
我爱人去世 我还有心情写感谢信?
My wife dies,
and I got to write thank-you notes?
对啊 爸 我觉得应该让她帮忙
Yeah, I think we could use her help, Dad.
你知道吗 这十五年来这女人第一次和我说话
You know the first word this woman said
to me in 15 years, is right now?
那又怎样?
-So what?
-So before that the only thing she'd ever...
在这以前 她一直说打击我的话
have to say to me
is some passive-aggressive attack...
抬高她自己
which would elucidate her perfections...
然后贬低我
-and my lack thereof.
你懂个屁 总是斤斤计较
-You know what? Never fucking mind.
别别别 别这样
No, no, no. Hold on.
爸 我们现在需要家里人 好吧?
Dad, we could use
some family right now, okay?
难道你没觉得 我们越来越孤立无援了吗
Because in case you haven't noticed,
ours keeps shrinking.
没关系 尼尔 我回头再给你打电♥话♥
-It's okay, Neil. I'II call you.
不 不 别这样
-No, no. It's not okay.
你们俩得给对方个台阶下
You two need to let the water
go under the goddamn bridge.
靠
Shit.
嘿 扎克 你还好吗?
Hey, Zack. How you doing, my friend?
知道吗?
Know what?
我在做和昏迷有关的研究
I'm doing a little research on comas...
有证据表明昏迷的人实际上可以听到音乐
and there's evidence that music can actually
be heard by persons in a coma.
你妈妈告诉我你喜欢听布德罗姐妹组合 所以
So your mum told me you like
the Budro Sisters, so....
我觉得乡村音乐是美国最不幸的发明
I believe country music
to be America's most unfortunate invention.
但如果你喜欢的话
But if you like it...
就听听吧
here goes.
天哪 只有和♥弦♥才能唤醒你
God, the chords alone could wake you up.
嘿扎克 你知道自己有个伟大的母亲吗?
Hey, Zack, you got a great mother,
you know?
她真的很受打击 所以她需要你快醒来
She's really hurting right now,
so she could use you waking up.
好吗?
AII right?
好了 老弟
AII right, buddy.
嘿
-Hey.
嘿
-Hey.
怎么了?
-What's wrong?
我只是想让你知道我为此斗争过
-I just want you to know that I fought this.
但那是上层的事 你和他们发火干什么
But it came from upstairs,
so don't kill the messenger.
什么?
-What?
莎拉 他们弄来一个联合主播
-Sarah, they're bringing in a co-anchor.
不是吧?
-What?
没错
-Yeah.
哦 不要啊!
Oh, hell, no!
莎拉
-Sarah--
我是这里唯一的王牌
-I am the only anchor here, Troy.
对 你是坚挺到最后的一个 莎拉
Yes, and you're one of the last
of a dying breed, Sarah.
当地的新闻广播都没有单独主播了
No local newscasts
have a solo anchor anymore.
这不是在责备你
-It's no reflection on you.
当然不是
-Oh, the hell it ain't.
他们只是认为是时候该让你和别人合作了
They just think that it's time
that we team you up with someone.
为什么啊?所以俩人就要
But why? So we can be like...
腻在一起 不播新闻了?
kissy-kissy, buddy-buddy,
and do everything but report the news?
是啊
-Yeah.
搭档是谁?
-Well, who is he?
是个女士
-It's a she.
女的?
-A she?
凯莉·海恩斯
It's Kayli Haynes.
从奥斯汀来的?
-From Austin?
对
-Yeah.
她可非常红 为什么会来这种地方?
She's huge there.
Why the hell would she wanna come here?
为了拓展人气 在休斯顿 纽约或洛杉矶
This is the next step on the network track.
Houston, and New York or L.A.
什么 那我只是她的一个踏板而已吗?
What, so I'm just a rung on the ladder
for her to step on?
不 你要抢先她一步
No. You are the woman
who got on the ladder first.
她现在得做你跟班
-She has to follow you up.
那很容易
-That's really smooth.
用同一句话跟她说有个人事业正在走下坡路
Tell a girl her career is going
on the downslide...
这会让她感觉良好
and make her feel good about it,
all in the same sentence.
Sarah 你的事业可没走下坡路
Sarah, your career is not on the downslide.
TJI 时间不多了
TJI. Not much time.
好 这个取代动物园的故事报道 B卷胶片
Okay, this replaces the zoo story.
B-roll footage.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表