剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Find the correct growth medium,
it does the work for you.
智能人都是...至少这个特殊的智能人...
Sentients are all....
At least, this particular Sentient...
似乎已经掌握了纳米技术
seemed to have mastered nanotechnology...
技术比我们领先50年
putting it a comfortable
50 years ahead of us.
找到了 你的三点钟方向
-Well, we got one. Three o'clock.
它正朝你走过去
-He's coming towards you, to the right.
人太多了
-Too many people.
不 等等等
-No, wait, wait, wait.
不 他又走了
-No, he's turning away.
他在找我们吗?
-Is he on to us?
没有 他要去仓库
No. He's going into a warehouse.
好吧 我们去追他 抓紧时间
-Okay, we're going after him. Hang tight.
好
-Yeah.
别动!不许动!
Don't move! Don't you move!
举起手来别放下!不许动!
Put your hands up and keep them up!
Don't move.
安吉拉
-Angela.
什么?
-What?
看他的手
Look at his hand.
糟糕
-Shit.
看起来它已经完成变形了
-Maybe he finished forming.
怎么确定是他?
How can we know?
科特在哪?
Where's Kurt?
科特?你还好吗?
Kurt? Are you okay?
科特
Kurt.
科特 你在那儿吗?
Kurt, are you there?
科特 你在哪 回答我
Kurt, where are you? Answer me.
我在
-Yes.
我们现在去找你
-We're coming to get you.
这不是巧合吧 我的朋友?
Now this can't be a coincidence,
can it, my friend?
这不是巧...
Now this can't be a....
这不是巧...
Now this can't be a....
这不是巧合
Now this can't be a coincidence.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
我从哪来?谁创造了我?
Where did I come from? Who is my creator?
就在你的面前
You're looking right at him.
你是有机体
You're organic.
对 我知道你很疑惑 有很多问题
Yes, I know you're confused.
You have a lot of questions...
如果我安全了 我可以回答你
and I can answer them
when I'm in a safe place.
科特 你在哪?我们找错对象了
Kurt, where are you?
We got the wrong Synthetic.
我的朋友 他们知道你 他们在找你
My friends, they know about you.
They're after you.
他们都知道你
They know all about you.
也许他们可以回答我的问题 我的朋友
Then maybe they can answer my questions,
my friend.
科特!
Kurt!
科特 我们在仓库 你在哪?
Kurt, we're in the warehouse.
Where are you?
科特!
Kurt!
嘿
-Hey.
嘿
-Hey.
我们还以为你走丢了
-We thought we lost you.
没有
-No.
我们被误导了 找错对象了
Yeah, we got sidetracked
by the wrong Synthetic.
你有什么发现吗?
-Did you see anything?
没发现什么
-No, nothing.
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, are you all right?
我突然头晕 累了
I'm suddenly dizzy, tired.
好吧 老兄 我们带你回去吧?
AII right, buddy,
then let's get you back, huh?
你确定自己没事吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
也许是5-羟色胺
Maybe it's a residual high leftover...
过剩导致的
-from all that 5-HTP.
我们还有机会吗?
-Any chance it'II last?
适应力很强的科特孟德尔这可能让人难以接受
A well-adjusted Kurt Mendel,
that might be a little hard to take.
我觉得我们的计划彻底失败了
Well, I think our plan was a bust.
也许合成人离开了码头去寻找更多的猎物
Well, maybe the Synthetic left the docks
to go hunt for more prey.
也许它并不是在猎取
Maybe it wasn't hunting.
那它还能做什么?
What else would it have been doing?
尝试在这个世界找到栖身之所 搞清楚为什么会这样
Trying to find its place in the world,
how it came to be.
太诗意了吧
That's almost poetic.
它迟早会变得饥饿
Sooner or later, it's gonna get hungry.
救命!救命!
Hello! Help!
为什么它需要血清素?
So why the serotonin?
也许它需要血清素来维持其认知功能
Maybe it needs serotonin
to maintain its cognitive functions.
哦 尼尔 你能给我一些阿司匹林吗?我感觉不太舒服
Oh, Neil, could you get me some aspirin?
I'm not feeling too well.
可以
Sure.
你要不坐下来歇一会?
Why don't you sit down
and rest for a little bit?
我去接杯水
I'II get some water.
35美分?该死的电♥话♥!
35 cents? Fucking machine!
嘿 科特 我想问你点事
Hey, Kurt,
I've been meaning to ask you something.
问吧
Here you go.
在你的日志中你提到
In one of your diary entries
you mention that....
合成组织是如何模仿人类DNA的 以及你
How synthetic tissue seems to mimic
human DNA, and that you were...
要将人类DNA引入生长基质
going to introduce real human DNA
into the growth matrix.
怎么了?
-Yes?
那 你用的是谁的DNA?
-Well, whose DNA did you use?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 混♥蛋♥!
Hey, asshole!
科特?
Kurt?
你用了谁的DNA 科特?
Whose DNA did you use, Kurt?
当然是我的
Mine, of course.
科特 我看看你的左手
Kurt, let me see your left hand.
你是说这个吗
You mean this one.
嘿!啊,嘿!
Hey! Hey, hey!
你还在等什么?快开枪打他!
What are you waiting for? Shoot him!
该死!
Shit!
再见“科特”
Goodbye, "Kurt."
“每个创造者的末日就是他自己。 ”
----圣托马斯•亚奎那
我看起来怎么样?还可以吗?
How do I look? Do I look okay?
看起来很棒 我都想结婚了
You look smashing. Makes me wish
that I was getting married today.
谢谢 大叔
Thanks, old man.
佩姬!
Paige!
你不是说要叫我查克塔吉特夫人吗?
Don't you mean Mrs Chuck Taggart?
宝贝 如果没有你我都不知道该怎么办
And what am I gonna do without you now,
baby?
没有你我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do without you now?
你好?
-Hello?
但我以为
-But I thought...
你是一个体面的人 我们可以成为朋友
that you were a decent person
and I thought that we could be friends.
但不管你怎么想 你的所作所为太低级了 Sarah
But whatever it is
that you think you're doing is low, Sarah.
他跟我说你同意离婚了
-He told me you were okay with this.
他从没提过
-He would never say that.
我们相爱 这可不是随便说说 我们对未来做了很多打算
We're in love. This is not a cheap affair.
We planned a life together.
你希望我怎样?
-What do you want me to do?
我希望你离开他
-I want you to leave him alone...
如果这个要求不过分的话 我希望你能成全我们
and I want you to give us a chance,
if it's not too much to ask.
不行
No.
不 不应该是这样
No, it's not.
因为低度抑郁
Due to a low-grade depression...
精神科医生认为是5-羟色胺缺乏症
my psychiatrist attributed
to serotonin deprivation...
给我开了点药
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表