剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
我们现在领先五个百分点 但现在说什么都为时尚早
Well, we're tracking five points ahead,
but it's still very early in the game.
用不着紧张 你会羸的
Well, don't sweat it, Dad.
You'II win it. Hands down.
你听起来很确信
You sound so sure.
额 就当是我的预感吧
Yeah, well,
let's just say I have a premonition.
你留下来吃午饭吗
Are you staying for Iunch?
我让厨师做点三明治
I could have Cookie
make up some sandwiches.
不 我吃过了 你找我什么事?
No, I've eaten.
Look, what did you wanna see me about?
总是直来直去
AIways to the point.
我还有很多事呢
Got a Iot on my mind, Dad.
你在航♥天♥局那边的事 你被停飞了
That business over at NASA,
you being grounded....
我能帮点忙
-I could help.
怎么帮?
-How?
那的人欠我点人情
Well, there's some people over there
who owe me.
我可以打几个电♥话♥
-I could make a couple of phone calls.
不 谢谢
-No, thank you.
我已经对这项决议提起异议了
I've already appealed the decision.
但是 就我听说 异议胜诉的可能性小过零啊
Well, from what I hear, the chances of
winning that appeal are slim to none.
你在调查我 我一直在调查你 亲爱的
-You've been checking up on me.
-I always check up on you, sweetie.
那我很感谢你的关心 爸爸 但是我的事业 我能应付
Well, I appreciate that, Dad,
but this is my career, and I'II handle it.
我自己上太空 我也能自己回去
I got into space on my own,
and I will get back there on my own.
我就知道不该问你 我该直接去把这事办了
I knew I should never have asked you first.
I should've just gone off and done it.
你认为项目的其他人会是什么反应
How do you think other people
in the programme would react...
如果他们知道我父亲在背后帮我
if word got out that my father
was pulling strings to get me back in?
你认为会怎么样 好看吗?
Have you thought about that?
How it'd look?
那你想过这事现在就好看吗
Have you thought about how it Iooks now?
噢 好吧 原来是为了竟选的事
Oh, okay. This is about the election?
所以说你在乎的只是这件事对你的影响
So you're concerned
about how this reflects on you.
当然不是
-Of course not.
我真不敢相信
-You're unbelievable.
那还能有什么
-How could this be about anything else?
等一下 听我说
-Wait a minute. Listen to me.
这跟竟选一点关系都没有 我只是
This has nothing to do with the election.
I just....
我只是想在你的生命里有一席之地
I just wanna be part of your Iife again.
你保证你不会给他们打电♥话♥吗?
You promise me you won't make any calls?
好的
AII right.
那就好
AII right.
我已经想好了我们谈的那件事了
So I thought about what we talked about.
谈什么事?
-What we talked about?
嗯
-Yeah.
我已经完全准备好了
I'm ready to go all the way.
等等 什么 那是
Wait, what? That's....
那是
That's....
那是
That's....
啊 我也是今天才决定 主要是你
Yeah. I didn't know until today,
but you just....
我说不好 你有些不同 他们都围着你
I don't know, you seem so different,
and so centred.
我觉得 我觉得我能应付得来了
It's Iike, I feel Iike I can handle it now.
就今天晚上吧?
-So let's do it tonight.
今天晚上?
-Tonight?
是啊 还等什么?
Yeah. Why wait?
对 还等什么呢?
Right. Why wait?
我不知道 好吧
I don't know. Okay.
我看看 我借我爸的车开
Let's see, I'II borrow my dad's Mustang...
然后我们可以去码头
and then we can go out to the docks.
见鬼
-Shit.
什么?
-What?
我有点事得去做 求你千万别改主意
There's something I gotta do.
Just do me a favor and hold that thought.
我一会就回来
I'II be right back.
嘿 你们在控制台看过飞船起飞没?
Hey, you guys ever see a shuttle launch
from Mission Control?
不知道他们还有这服务
-Didn't know they did that.
当然 如果你有关系就可以
-Yeah, if you got the right connections.
噢 查克塔吉特是你♥爸♥爸 对吧?
Well, Chuck Taggart's your father, isn't he?
对 所以我能送你们进去
-Yeah, so you know I can deliver.
你想要什么?
-What do you want?
有访问保护锁 超出我的能力了
Access protection's locked up.
It's beyond my powers.
怎么不去专门的地方?
Why not just take it to a pro?
电脑里有些东西最好别流出 你知道我的意思吧
Some stuff on there I'd rather not get out,
if you know what I mean.
这不是你的笔记本吧?
-This isn't your Laptop, is it?
你说对了
-You are good.
嗨 琳达
-Hi, Lynda.
嗨
-Hi.
我是贾米森大夫 我是莎拉的一个朋友
I'm Dr Jamison. I'm a friend of Sarah's.
今天我要带你重回你记忆里想不起来的部分
I'm gonna be taking you through
this memory regression session today.
我要你完全按我说的做 你认为你能做到吗
I want you to put yourself entirely
in my hands. You think you can do that?
好的
-Okay.
那好
-Okay.
我的腿很疼 是因为草 草籽
My legs are sore.
It's from the grass, the weeds.
你现在在哪?
Where are you now?
我们在一个空地
We're in a field.
有一些柱子
There's some columns.
立在树林里像是古罗马式的柱子
Like Roman columns
standing there in the woods.
老五月广场 你们在空场干什么?
-The old Mayfield place.
-What are you doing in the field?
我们在烧东西
We're burning things.
没关系 这只是你的记忆 伤害不了你
It's okay, Lynda. These are just memories.
They can't hurt you.
你们在烧什么?
What are you burning?
我们在烧医疗器械
We're burning medical equipment.
这为什么让你这么焦虑?
Why does that make you anxious?
因为我们不光是在烧医疗器械
'Cause that's not all we're burning.
放松 放松 没事了
Relax, now. Relax. It's okay.
继续 你看见了什么?
Go from there. What do you see?
他们在砍东西
They're cutting up something.
他们把砍的东西扔到火里
We're throwing the pieces in the fire.
你们在砍什么
What are you cutting up?
噢 上帝 我不想看
Oh, God! I don't wanna see it!
我不想看
I don't wanna see it!
是什么
What is it?
好 每个人分开大约20码
Okay, split up about 20 yards apiece.
扇形扫视这每片区域
Fan out. Sweep the area.
我讨厌树林 当心 注意脚下这些老鼠洞
I hate the goddamn woods. Watch out.
Watch these goddamn gopher holes.
好的
AII right.
我们看看
Let's see.
我能和我性感苗条的未成年女朋友上♥床♥吗
Would I sleep with my sexy,
slightly underage girlfriend?
别逼我下结论 这可是个难题
-Don't rush me. It's a tough one.
我知道 但是她只有17岁
-Yeah, I know, but she's still 17.
嗯 你也是吧
-Well, so are you.
不 从外表看 我17岁
-No. On the outside, I'm 17.
我还22呢 伙计 我可他妈是个宇航员啊 看在上帝的份上
I'm still 22, man.
I'm a fucking astronaut, for Christ's sake.
我就是不知道到这事对不对 你知道吗
I just don't know if it's the right thing to do,
you know?
噢 我来问你 在第一次的时候 你做没
Oh, Iet me ask you this.
The first time around, did you do it?
做了 但当时我多花了三个月才说服她
Yes, but it took another three months
to convince her...
她想这么做的唯一原因是因为我很受欢迎
and the only reason she wants to do it now
is 'cause she thinks I'm centred.
因为她感觉到了成熟带来的内在力量
Because she senses that inner power
that comes with maturity.
这事我总遇上
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表