剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
It happens to me all the time.
嘿 你从她的角度想一想
Hey, Iook at it from her perspective.
她能找到多少个17岁的却像你这么有经验的
How many 17-year-olds is she gonna find
with your experience?
我假设你有经验
-I assume there's experience here.
去你的吧
-Oh, fuck off, man, yeah.
我听说你和飞行管理局对着干起来了
-I heard you went toe-to-toe with Flight Ops.
没错
-Yep.
威胁说我不复职你就走人
Threatened to walk off
unless I was reinstated.
对
-Yep.
你不能那么做 查克
-You can't do that, Chuck.
我们需要你在项目中
-We need you in the programme.
对 我需要你在项目中
-Yeah, well, I need you in the programme.
我还不知道这件事最后会怎么样
I don't know how all this lays out yet...
但是我知道机构扮演了相当的角色
but I know
the agency played some part in it.
我里面的人越多
The more people I have on the inside...
我阻止这事的机会就越大
the better chance I have
to stop what's coming.
另外t你是所有班组里最好的飞行员
Besides, you're the best pilot
in the rotation.
谢谢
-Thanks.
你现在心里怎么想?
-How's your mind?
没有飞行任务我还得习惯习惯
Well, it takes some getting used to,
not flying missions.
对 但是也别太习惯了
Yeah, well, don't get too used to it.
嘿 伙计们 这里 我发现了一些东西
Hey, you guys.
Over here. I found something.
这确实点过火t看得出他们掩饰过
-There really was a fire here.
-Looks like they covered it up.
那是什么鬼东西
-What the hell is that?
我们看看
-Let's see.
看起来像熔化的玻璃
That looks like melted glass.
这火一定特别热才能熔化玻璃
This fire must've been damn hot
to melt glass.
不管那些人在仓库里制♥造♥什么
Whatever was those people making
in that warehouse...
这看起来他们是在毁灭证据
this Iooks Iike
they were trying to get rid of the evidence.
噢 见鬼
Oh, shit.
别动 别动 别试着自己把脚拔♥出♥来♥
Hang on. Hang on.
Don't try to yank that foot out of there.
一定要慢慢来
Just take it slow.
我告诉过你小心脚下的老鼠洞
I told you to watch out for gopher holes.
放松
Relax.
噢 等等 等等
-Oh, wait, wait, wait.
把它拿走 噢 那是什么
-Get it off me. Oh, what is it?
别碰 我需要一个未腐坏的样本
Don't touch it.
I need an uncorrupted specimen.
快把它拿走
-Get it off me!
等会 等会
-Wait, wait, wait.
噢 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
靠 该死的
Damn! Bloody!
这个样本绝对没腐坏
So much for the uncorrupted specimen.
你看见这和这的沟痕样式了吗
Can you see the striated patterns
here and here?
在自然界不会出现这么相同的样式
They're much too uniform
to have occurred in nature.
依我拙见 这不是有机体 这个无礼的小贱♥货♥是人造的
In my humble opinion, this is not organic.
This cheeky little fucker was manufactured.
所以这就是瓦兰兹大夫的病人在那水池里制♥造♥的东西
So this is what Barantz's patients
were making in that tank.
也许这只是其中的一部分
-This is a piece of it, maybe.
什么一部分?
-A piece of what, exactly?
我是说我们在这到底说什么呢 什么机器吗
I mean, what are we talking about here,
some kind of machine?
这不是机器人Robby
This isn't Robby the Robot.
这是一种基于生物机械层面的更尖端的结构
This is a highly sophisticated construct
on the level of a biological mechanism.
我的天
Jesus.
它那样的时候我真是不行了
I really hate it when it does that.
那么下一个问题是 是谁想要制♥造♥这个
So the next question is,
who or what wanted this built?
更重要的是为什么 莎拉 你得联♥系♥琳达凯塞尔
More importantly, why?
Sarah, you gotta get on Lynda Kessel.
我们还得让她多想起点她的恶梦
We gotta get more nightmares
out of this woman.
祝你好运
-Good luck.
什么叫 祝你好运
-What do you mean, "good luck"?
她有局部缺血性心脏病 查克 她的动脉会剧烈的收缩
She has ischemic heart disease, Chuck.
It's a severe constriction of the arteries.
这就是最开始她为什么去瓦兰兹大夫那里的原因
It's why she went to see Dr Barantz
in the first place.
我给医院打电♥话♥了 她现在稳定了 但还没脱离危险
I called the hospital.
She's stable, but in critical condition.
好的 科特 那就剩下你和你老朋友钱德拉 和那台电脑了
Okay, Kurt, that leaves you and your pal,
Chandra, and that computer.
额 他的笔记本正在破解中
Yeah, I'm still working on his laptop...
他的电脑保护系统非常不好弄
but he's got a serious protection system
on that thing.
我要是走错一步 里面的东西可能就全没了
I make one wrong move,
we could lose whatever's on it.
嗯 并且我们还不知道里面到底有没有我们能用的信息
Yeah, and we don't even know
if there's anything on there we can use.
我们知道钱德拉会在科学会议上露面
We know Chandra's gonna show up
at the science conference.
为什么不等他那时候露面
-Why not just wait for him there?
我们已经影响到他了
-We've already interacted with him.
时间流已经被破坏
The time stream's already corrupted.
那意味着他随时可能把自己干掉
That means he could off himself at any time.
明天 从现在起五分钟 现在
Tomorrow, five minutes from now,
right now.
好吧 儿子 你得尽快破解那台电脑
Okay, son, you gotta get into that laptop.
再给我24小时 我正努力呢
Give me another 24 hours.
I have great minds working on this.
如果我能知道到底你要怎么弄这玩意我会感觉好的多
I'd feel a hell of a lot better
if I knew where we were going with this.
你能不能小心点
-Would you please be careful?
放轻松
-Just relax.
我们就快开始疯狂了N-We're about to get crazy on this.
噢 上帝啊
-Oh, Jesus.
等等 你要通过处理芯片吗?
Wait, are you going
through the processor chip?
AUC 强制同步连接
AUC, Aggressive Umbilical Calibration.
这是我们的专利技术
It's our own patented method.
都好了?
-AII set?
开始吧
-Let's do it.
老兄 现在是在干什么
-Dude, what are you doing now?
建立同步
-Establishing rapport.
没听过神经语言编程吗?
-Ever hear of neuro-linguistic programming?
噢 哦
-Yeah, yeah, yeah.
一些基本原理应用
Well, same basic principle applies here.
该死
Shit.
喂
Yeah, hello.
你之前说要跟我一起吃午饭
You were supposed to meet me for lunch.
霍莉Holly
我忘了时间了
I lost track of time.
我稍后解释 好吗
I can explain Iater, okay?
怎么好像我是在耽误你的时间?
Why are you acting
like I'm some kind of annoying thing?
没 我就是有点事 霍莉
No, I'm just in the middle
of something here, Holly.
真的很重要 好吗
It's really important. AII right?
那好 我就不打扰你了
-Oh, well, don't let me interrupt you.
霍莉...
-Holly...
我...我靠
I.... Fuck.
异性问题?
-Female trouble?
是
-Yeah.
捕捉同步
Capture.
就是它了
-That's it.
解决了
-We're on the go with it.
就是这个 好 让我看看
That's it. Okay, let me see.
我编辑这个文档是怕我会发生什么事
I'm compiling this document
in the event that something happens to me.
这是过去的老家伙?
-Well, that's a blast from the past.
过去的老家伙?
-BIast from the past?
这是崭新的 雷明顿 今年才出的
It's a brand new Remington,
just came out this year.
噢
Oh.
你要去打鹌鹑吗
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表