剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
电子器件 和电脑有关?
Something electronic, computer-related?
好吧 我觉得我们现在要做的就是
AII right, I'm thinking
the first thing we need to do...
先去电脑班看看
is get down to that computer lab.
好 我也这么打算
-Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.
好 我叫上我爸
-AII right. I'II call Dad.
没人
Nothing.
听
Listen.
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I hear it.
听上去像是孩子们
Sounds like children.
我怎么觉得这些人是合成人 打赌他们一定是来找孩子们的
-Now why do I think those are Synthetics?
-Short bet is they've come for those kids.
不会让他们得逞的
It's not gonna happen.
把灯放在游泳池的尽头
Put your light down to the end of the pool.
好 尼尔 把门锁上 在那守着
Okay, Neil, lock the door and stay by it.
莎拉 到游泳池的另一端来帮我们
Sarah, get down to the other end of the pool
to help us.
把孩子们带出去
Let's get these kids out of here.
莎拉 快下来!帮我们一把 把孩子们带上去
Sarah, get in here! Give us a hand.
Get these kids out of the water!
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
把他们弄上来!把孩子们弄上来!
Get 'em out of the water!
Get those kids out of the water!
把他们弄上来!
-Get them out!
保护好孩子们!
-Get the kids!
不不不 不要!
No, no, no. Don't!
大家都没事吧?
Is everybody okay?
孩子们?
Kids?
可惜所有的孩子都不记得发生了什么
Unfortunately, none of the kids
remember what happened...
他们制♥作♥的东西和昨晚发生的一切都不记得了
what they were building,
or anything to do with last night.
我不觉得是可惜
I wouldn't call that unfortunate.
这些遭遇会成为他们多年的噩梦
Those are the kind of memories
that'II give a child nightmares for years.
他所说可惜 意思是那些孩子
It's not that.
What he's saying, it's unfortunate...
什么都不能告诉我们
those kiddies can't tell us nothing.
我为失去孩子的家庭感到难过
Yeah, well, I feel bad for the family
that lost their child.
他们下半辈子都要在找孩子中度过了
They're gonna be searching for him
for the rest of their lives.
但这没道理啊 智能人
But it doesn't make sense
that the sentient involved...
让孩子们制♥作♥这个装置 目的就是为了
was coaching the children
to build a device designed simply...
杀死他们
to kill them and make them disappear.
我同意 但是那个合成人有什么目的?
I agree with you, but what the hell
was that electronic asshole doing there?
我猜测 智能人是想让他们制♥作♥一个传输装置
My best guess, I think the sentient was
making them build a transportation device.
它把孩子和这些合成人传送到某个地方
He took the boy
and those Synthetics somewhere.
比如呢?其他星球?
-Like where? Off the planet?
也可能是另一个维度 没人知道
-Or to another dimension. No one knows.
那你们有没有觉得
AII right, has anybody else
considered the idea...
当我们看到地球快要爆♥炸♥的时候
that when we watched the Earth go boom...
有一道耀眼的闪光
right before it happened,
there was a blinding flash of light...
就像我们昨晚在游泳池里看到的一样?
much like the light we saw last night
at the pool?
没错
That's right.
第一道闪光消失的时候 孩子和那些合成人 还有一些水
And the first blinding flash
of the light disappeared some kids...
也随即消失了
some of those freaks and some water.
当地球爆♥炸♥的时候 肯定会有更大的闪光把这个世界带走
And a bigger flash of light disappeared
the whole world, which went boom.
共同点是...
Common denominator here...
我们要发射的卫星就命名为“晴天”
is that satellite we were trying
to hang up was called Bright Sky.
你好
-Hi.
你好
-Hey.
我觉得我们上次没聊完
I think we have a conversation to finish.
对
Right.
我很抱歉
-I'm sorry.
抱歉什么?
-For what?
霍莉 到底怎么了?
Holly, what's going on?
我们那天所做的...
-What we did the other day....
对 我还记得
-Yeah, I thought it--
是个错误
It was a mistake.
好吧
Okay.
我想说是很特别 但是
I was going to say special, but....
但不是很好
No, it was great.
虽然身体上感觉很好
Physically, it was great.
别误会我 只是没有...
Don't get me wrong. It's just there was no....
什么?
What?
我觉得我们不应该再那么做了
I don't think we should do it again.
好吧 好
Okay. Okay.
霍莉 听着
Holly, listen.
我不想让你感到不舒服
Please know that I don't want you to be
uncomfortable about us being physical ever.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
不是那样的
It's not just that.
你想和我分手?
Are you breaking up with me?
当我们吸食狂喜的时候...
When we were doing rapture...
我们的意识连接到一起...
when our minds connected...
我感觉好像看到了什么
I think I saw something.
什么?
-What?
我不知道 不记得了 我只是...
-I don't know. I don't remember. I just....
感觉很奇怪 我只知道好像很糟糕
It's weird.
I just know it was something really bad.
我知道这好像是胡扯 但是...
I know that doesn't make any sense, but....
不应该发生这样的事
This wasn't supposed to happen like this.
尼尔 我很抱歉
-Neil, I'm sorry.
我也是
-Me, too.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know the truth.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔
Neil.
我会打电♥话♥给你的 好吗?
-I'II call you, okay?
好
-Yeah.
你好 是克莱尔吧?
Hello. Claire?
你好
-Hi.
你好
-Hi.
有恢复的迹象吗?
-Any sign of change?
没有
-No.
谢谢你的关心
-Thank you for that.
我也只能做这些了
-Well, it's the least I could do.
我不明白 你为什么会这么关心?
I don't understand
why you feel you should do anything.
你几乎不认识他
You barely know him.
我只是渐渐了解了你 我愿意尽我所能帮助你
Well, I'm getting to know you,
and I'd like to do anything I can to help you.
另外 我喜欢接触新的音乐
Besides, I like to get exposed to new music.
不是说我很快就会听布德罗姐妹的歌♥ 但是
Not that I'd be listening
to the Budro Sisters anytime soon, but....
我第一次听的时候 是在扎克的房♥间
First time I heard them,
I walked into Zack's room...
他没有像平时一样把我赶出他的房♥间
and he had them cranked...
反而是把声音调大...
and instead of kicking me out,
like he usually did...
抓着我的手 我们手舞足蹈
he grabbed my hands,
and we started to dance.
真的吗?
-Really?
是的
-Yeah.
我第一次知道他还会跳舞
First time I had any clue
that he could dance.
他也很听话
He's good, too.
他像他父亲那样
He was twirling me and dipping me.
陪我跳舞
-His dad used to dance like that.
棒极了
-It's all right.
真是见鬼
Son of a bitch.
我买♥♥这个不仅仅是为了扎克
I didn't only buy this for Zack.
我可以吗?
-May I?
开玩笑吧?
-Kidding?
来吧 音乐是最好的良药
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表