剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
理论上是可行的 看看你 你就是证明
The principles are sound. Look at you.
You're the proof of that.
施泰格 你在说什么鬼话?
Steiger, what in the hell
are you talking about?
你所知道的可以改变我们对宇宙的认知
What you know can change
our understanding of the universe.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
成为异度空间的第一个探索者
The first explorer in another dimension.
施泰格 你在玩火 你不知道这个人的精神状态
Steiger, you are playing with fire. You do
not know the state of this man's mind.
你报名参加的 你得坚持到底
You signed up for this.
You need to see it through.
这是你的责任
-It's your duty.
你知道个鬼责任?
-What the hell do you know about duty?
哈根中尉
Lieutenant Hagan.
我们可以做到的!
We can make it work!
我已经做到了
It already works.
不!
No!
不
No.
他消失了
He's gone.
嘿
Hey.
我就是来跟你道个别 宝贝
Just here to say goodbye, babe.
你要去哪?
-Where are you going?
一个新任务
-It's a new assignment.
秘密行动
Black ops.
你来执行?
-You took it?
没错
-Yep.
你根本不知道那是什么 他们可能会在你身上测试神经毒气
You don't even know what it is.
They could be testing nerve gas on you.
我已经签了弃权书
I already signed the waiver.
又是在耍我
This is a dumb game.
我不想耍你
I'm not the one playing games.
你为了我才这么做的
-You took this on account of me.
没错
-Yeah.
我以为我走了你会觉得舒服些
I thought you'd feel more comfortable
with me gone.
你以为我会求你留下来
You thought I'd beg you to stay.
看来我错了
My mistake.
我以为你知道该怎么做
I think you know the way out.
安吉拉 你别再自责了
Now, Angela, you gotta stop
taking this on yourself, honey.
如果不是因为我 他不会去参加实验的
If it weren't for me,
he wouldn't have volunteered.
胡说 你在感情用事
Horseshit. You're looking at it sideways.
生活中很少有受害者 我们大多数人都是自愿的
Life coughs up very few victims.
Most of us are volunteers.
这孩子什么都做的出来
This boy volunteered for everything.
德国有很多人不是纳粹份子
There were a lot of Germans
that weren't Nazis.
世界上大多数的宗教人士
And most religious peoples of the world...
都不想向别人开枪 他们有的选择
don't wanna pick up a gun
and shoot somebody. They got a choice.
这孩子也有的选择 这是他自己的选择
This boy had a choice. He made it.
好了 下一次出现大概十分钟后
AII right. The next pass
is gonna be in about 10 minutes.
为什么我们不离开这房♥子呢啊?
Why don't we get the hell out of here,
you guys?
那没用的 他还是能找到她
Yeah, well, it doesn't matter,
'cause he's gonna find her.
在屋里的好处是 我们可以控制环境 就待在这
Plus which, we can control the environment
right here. We stay put.
我真的不想让你们几个为我冒生命危险
I don't want you guys
risking your lives for me.
我们确实是在冒风险
Well, that's too damn bad. We are.
你们也看到了 他能把我们都宰了
Look, he could kill us all.
我们最好马上想出一个B计划 有人想出来吗 Kurt?
We better come up with a plan B, pronto.
Anybody got any ideas? Kurt?
计划有的 我早就考虑过了
-Not a single one, no.
-Well, I've been mulling one over.
洛斯特希尔斯的那个上帝机器(第12集)
That God machine in Lost Hills...
不管它从哪里冒出来 都喜欢热 你把它冻住了
whatever the hell came out of it
liked the heat, and you froze it.
哈根似乎喜欢冷
Hagan seems to like cold--
那我们就把安吉拉放在最热的地方 希望他无法靠近
So we put Angela in the hottest place
possible and hope he can't resist the bait.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
开干吧
-Let's do it.
好
-AII right.
通常需要10分钟才能把温度升高到让人难以忍♥受
Usually takes about 10 minutes
for this heat to get really unbearable.
现在就已经热的不行了
It's already unbearable right now.
那个是干什么的?
-What's that for?
也许能派上用场
-A Hail Mary.
就这儿 你们弄吧
-Here. You're up.
好
-Thanks.
扶着
Hold this.
你知道你这个朋友为什么这么生气吗?
Do you have any idea
why your friend's so angry?
还有什么比被困在异度空间两年时间更难熬的吗?
Other than being trapped
in another dimension for two years?
他似乎很喜欢你
Well, he seems to have quite a thing for you.
是的
Yeah.
但是我喜欢的是别人
But I'm seeing someone else.
难怪他这么讨厌我
No wonder he hates me.
我也讨厌想把你从我身边带走的人
I'd hate the man
who took you away from me.
开始了
Here we go.
什么?
-What?
什么?
-What?
你们先安静
Quiet, you guys.
古斯?
-Gus?
安吉拉
-Angela.
你还好吗?
-You okay?
安吉 他在哪?
-Ange, where is he?
你没事吧?
-Are you all right?
他就在她附近 科特!
-He's gone around her. Kurt!
让她躺下 照顾下
Hold her down, tackle her.
快点 从这出去!
Do something! Get out of there.
快闪开!
Get out of the way!
该死 高温使他更强大了 他死了吗?
Oh, shit. The heat made him stronger.
Is he dead?
我不知道 没看见尸体 希望是在另一个维度
-I don't know. Where's the body?
-Hopefully bleeding in another dimension.
嘿 尼尔 快闪开!
Hey! Neil, get out of the way!
如果我们能看到他就可以对付他了
We can only hurt him if we can see him.
嘿 你没事吧?你还好吧?
Hey, you okay? You all right?
我还好 我还好
Yeah, I'm okay, I'm okay.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Son of a bitch.
安吉拉 安吉拉 等下!
-Angela. Angela, wait!
嘿 安吉拉!
-Hey, Angela!
安吉拉!
-Angela!
她把门锁住了!
She locked the fucking door!
嘿 快开门!
Hey, open up!
她想保护我们
-She's just trying to protect us.
安吉拉 开门!
-Angela, open up!
该死 她把门顶住了
Shit. She got it braced.
安吉拉!
-Angela!
安吉拉 开门!
-Angela, open the door!
安吉拉 开门!
-Angela, open the door!
Angela 快开门啊!
-Angela, open the damn door!
安吉拉!
-Angela!
安吉拉 快给我们把门打开!
-Angela, get up here and open this door!
古斯?
Gus?
古斯 别这样 这是我们两个人之间的事
Gus, come on.
This is between the two of us.
放了他们
Leave them alone.
出来吧 让我看看你
Come on, let me see you.
古斯?
Gus?
快出来 我们是朋友 还记得吗?
Come on, we're friends. Remember?
如果两年前你这么对我说的话就不会这样了
If only you'd asked me that two years ago.
我可以为你做任何事
I would've done anything for you.
我的天 你把一切都毁了
-My God, you so fucking ruined everything.
这不是你
-This isn't you.
你可不是个杀人犯
You're not a killer.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表