剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Forget it.
你说他为什么走?
Why do you think he left?
天呐
God, man.
你知道
Well, you know...
我知道为什么
I know why.
他走是因为他不想
He left because he didn't want to be...
走上这条..
what he could've been...
我希望他走的路
what I wished he could've been.
所以他走了
So he left.
你该关上辅助能源系统
You wanna kill that auxiliary power unit.
我想我们用不上了
I don't think we need it anymore.
啊,是
Yeah. Sure.
没人想说点什么吗?
Doesn't anybody want to say anything?
我想上厕所
I need to use the john.
好了,得了
Okay, come on.
我们在浪费氧气
We're wasting oxygen.
嘿
Hey.
记得培训的时候,我邀请你去我的公♥寓♥
Remember during training
when I invited you up to my apartment?
你说我要是世界上最后一个男人也许你会去
You told me maybe
if I was the last man on Earth.
现在你怎么说?
Well?
莎拉?
Sarah?
尼尔,尼尔
-Neil. Neil.
嗯?
-Yeah?
尼尔
Neil.
我们着陆了。尼尔,我们着陆了
We've touched down.
Neil. We touched down.
你醒了没?
-You awake?
嗯
-Yeah.
我们在什么地方着陆了
We touched down somewhere.
对不起
-Excuse me.
嗨
-Hello.
噢,我的上帝
Oh, my God.
噢,我的上帝,我们还活着
Oh, my God, we're alive.
我们还活着
We're alive.
我不明白
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.
这是天堂吗?
Is this heaven?
听见了吗?
Hear that?
如果这里是天堂,也是由机械运行的
If it's heaven, it's run by machines.
如果这里是天堂,我希望他们供应咖啡
If it's heaven, I hope they serve coffee.
这里的重力要把飞船散架了
This gravity is playing hell
with the structural damage.
在这些破烂砸到我们脑袋上之前我们最好先疏散
We better evacuate
before this thing comes down on our heads.
我们怎么就知道外面比这里强?
How do we know it's any better out there?
过几分钟我就能告诉你
Well, I'll tell you in a minute.
应该先扔点什么出去试试
Well, we should throw something out first.
老爸,那绝对不是标准程序
Dad, that's definitely not procedure.
先疏散吧
Let's evacuate.
我猜我应该想到的。
-I guess I should've expected it.
想到什么?
-What?
上帝是个又老又白的家伙
God is an old, white guy.
那可能是人选结构
It's probably an artificial construct...
那样我们就不会被吓到了,电视上讲的
so we won't freak out,
derived from TV transmissions.
你怎么知道?
-How do you know that?
《星际迷航》看了300个小时了
-Three hundred hours of Star Trek.
你们都没事啊
You're all alive.
这说明我把大气成分弄对了
It means I got the atmosphere right.
我说的不是英语吗?
It's English, isn't it?
对,我们说英语
Yeah, we speak English.
有那么一秒钟我以为我说错了
For a second I thought I had it wrong.
那么,你到底是谁?
Now, who the hell are you?
我是我们世界里最后的幸存者
I'm the last remaining inhabitant
of my world.
至于我的名字,在我的文明里,我们不用
As for my name, in my culture,
we didn't use names...
你们文明的命名方式
in the same way your culture did.
我们用生命的目的命名个体
We identified ourselves
by our life purpose...
因此我想我就该叫“寻求者”
which I suppose makes me The Seeker.
这是在哪?
-Where are we?
你们在我的飞船上
-You're aboard my ship.
跟你们停在那的宝贝一样
The same concept as that baby over there...
只不过比我的船落后了5000年
only, with about 5,000 years
of technology behind it.
你知道地球发生了什么事吗?
Do you know what happened to the Earth?
我确实知道
I do, indeed.
同样的事情在我的世界也发生了
The same thing that happened to my world.
而且在其他50多个世界也发生了同样的事情
Same thing that happened
to over 50 other worlds.
都毁灭了 一切烟消云散
Destroyed. Everything gone.
怎么会这样?为什么?
How? Why?
这就是神秘之处
That's the big mystery.
三百年前
Three hundred years ago...
我出发去寻找其他的文明
I was sent on a quest
to Iocate other civilisations.
但不管我到哪,都是一片荒芜
But wherever I went, there was only dust.
当我回到我的家园的时候,我的星球也没了
When I returned to my home world,
I found the same.
从那以后,我就开始搜寻整个银河系
I've been searching the galaxy ever since.
我追寻无线电波
I pick up radio signals.
我找到发源地
I follow them to their source.
但当我到了,信♥号♥♥源就没了
But when I arrive,
the source is always gone...
我总是晚到一步
and I'm always too late.
像这次?
Like this time?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
你们五个是我遇到过被毁灭行星上
You five are the only survivors
from a sundered world...
仅有的幸存者
that I've ever run into.
凭这一点,你们还有一线机会来拯救你们的行星
Because of that, there is still a chance
to save your world.
但地球已经消失了
But the Earth is gone.
在我的能力之内我能把你们重新设定回去
I have it in my power to project you back.
把我们设定回去
Project us back?
时间旅行
-Time travel.
差不多吧
-Sort of.
物理上的时间旅行是行不通的 理论上不可能
Physical time travel doesn't work.
Mathematically impossible.
你们的身体回不去
Your bodies can't go back.
你们的"意识"能回去
What you think of
as your consciousness can.
我们的灵魂
Our souls.
其实我们说的是一种“信息模式”
Well, we're really talking about
information patterns.
我可以提取你们现在的信息模式
I can take your current patterns...
并把模式下载到你们各自过去的身体里去
and download them
into your physical selves of the past.
有多久?
How far past?
跨越极限在五年左右,这应该给你们足够的时间了
The jump limit is around five of your years.
That should give you enough time.
-足够的时间去...
-But enough time--
有足够的时间去阻止这件事
-Enough time to stop it.
去阻止毁灭
To stop the destruction.
如果你能做到这些 为什么不把你自己送回去?
If you can do that for us,
why don't you send yourself back?
只有有机体才可以
Only organics can jump.
那你是我所想像的样子吗
Then are you what I think you are?
你能先帮帮她吗?
-What can you do for her?
她快不行了
-She only has about two minutes.
你需要什么能把我们送回去?
-What do you need to send us back?
我只需要一句话
-AII I need is the word.
如果有一线机会来阻止它,那就干吧,朋友
If there's a chance in heaven to prevent this,
then do it, man.
我们应该去找什么?
-What are we supposed to be looking for?
-我只能和你们说...
-I can tell you this.
毁灭是从内部开始的
The destroyers attack from within.
她快没脉搏了,她快没脉搏了
She's Iosing her pulse.
She's Iosing her pulse.
我能找回她的信息。你们还是能回去
I can retrieve her information.
You can still go back.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表