剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
年轻人,1334号♥地块在哪儿啊?
Young man, what the heck happened
to plot 1334?
就在那 你站的位置
That'd be it right there.
Right where you're standing.
如果有人葬在那里的话
If there was anybody in it.
如果你想聊天的话
You know, perhaps if you'd been
interested in talking...
也许你会对我有所了解
-you might've learnt a little bit about me.
是吗?
-Really?
毕业成绩优异,哈佛大学法律系,花旗银行律师
Summa cum laude, Harvard Law,
attorney with Citibank.
你很有趣,科特,但别联♥系♥了
You were fun, Kurt, but don't call.
等等,哈佛大学的最高荣誉?
Wait a minute.
The summa cum laude at Harvard?
不,我赶时间
-No, I'm in a rush.
我自己更像个麻省理工学院的人
-I'm more of an MIT man myself.
查克 你能走路了啊 查克 这位是辛蒂 辛蒂 这是 查克
Chuck, you're back up on your feet.
Chuck, this is Candy. Candy, this is Chuck.
你好辛蒂 抱歉打扰你 科特发生了什么 我怎么了?
How do you do, Candy? Sorry to intrude.
Kurt, what's happening? What am I doing?
最近一次见你 是站在这与我和辛蒂说话
Last time I looked, you were standing here
talking to me and Candy.
不是 两周前 佩姬出事那天
No, two weeks ago
when I was on the floor with Paige.
你不记得在佩姬胳膊上注射了吗?
Don't you remember being in Paige's arms?
是的,我记得,但大家都说我记错了
Hell, yes, I remember, but everybody's
telling me I'm remembering wrong.
辛蒂 你不是要走了吗?
-Candy, darling, I believe you were leaving.
本来是的
-I was.
真皮在我身上的时候
-The skin was all over me.
真皮?
-Skin?
哦对 你被一个合成人控制了
Yes. You were under the fatal grip
of a Synthetic.
合成人?类似橡胶那种?
Synthetic? Like rubber?
你晕过去了,倒下去了,但多亏了某人的
You were swooning, going under,
but thanks to genius and quick action...
机智和敏捷
-on someone's part--
你
-You.
对 我会一天好几次提醒你
Yes, and I'II blissfully remind you
several times a day...
你没有因为皮肤发热而中风
that you received no stroke
from the heat of the skin.
好吧,你们聊得太离谱了 我走了
Okay, you guys are way too far out.
I'm out of here.
回头再给你打电♥话♥
-I'II call you.
别打了
-Don't.
下次再约会
It's a date then.
是啊,科特,如果我没有被真皮附身,为什么它会再次攻击我?
Yeah, Kurt, why would the skin attack me
again if it didn't get through to me once?
因为它想杀了你,还想控制你
Because it wanted to kill you,
as well as control you.
它确实想弄死你 而且差点成功了
It literally wanted to squeeze you to death,
and it very nearly succeeded.
这个我也不记得了
I don't remember that, either.
这个我并不意外
Well, I'm not surprised.
那你是准备归队了?
So you ready to rejoin the group?
尽管我承认这一点很痛苦,但没有你我们还是迷失了
As much as it pains me to admit it,
we're lost without you.
你最近在忙什么?
What are you working on?
好吧。我想你今天早上起得有点太早了
AII right. I think you got up a little too soon
this morning.
送你回家吧
Need to get you home.
好吧
-Yeah.
走了
-Come on.
查克 你去哪了?
-Chuck, where were you?
我出去办点事
-Well, I had to check a few things out.
查克 你头受伤了 不应该忙前忙后的
Chuck, you've had a head injury. Maybe
you shouldn't push things right away.
只是需要花点时间来适应你
Just take a little time to get your bearings.
别让他走了
-And don't let him wander off.
我不会的
-I won't.
我不是老年人。我没老
I'm not a geriatric. I'm not senile.
别再说我了 好像我不在屋里一样
Please stop talking about me
like I'm not even in the damn room.
查克 你差点死掉 你需要休息
Chuck, you nearly died. You need to rest.
我就是觉得不对劲 这里太不对劲了
It just doesn't feel the same.
There's just nothing the same here.
什么?
What?
你说我差点就死了。好吧,我差点在飞船里死了
You say I almost died.
Well, I almost died in the Odyssey.
当时空气耗尽时,我想起了一些事情。我看到了一些东西
But when the air was running out
I remembered things. I saw things.
只是...我现在体验不到了 我记不起来了
It's just.... I don't have that experience now.
I don't remember shit.
好吧,也许你已经厌倦了
Well, maybe you're just becoming jaded.
可能是吧
Maybe.
佩姬 照顾好 查克
Take care of him. Chuck, Paige.
别再离开了
Please don't run off again.
把我吓得半死
Frightened me half to death.
我刚把你救回来。我不能再失去你了
I just got you back. I can't lose you again.
你不会失去我的,宝贝
You're not gonna lose me, baby.
当我在梦里,或者
When I was in my dream,
or whatever it was...
当我失去你的时候,什么都不重要
when I lost you, nothing else mattered.
除了你什么都不重要
Nothing mattered but you.
这是实话
And that's the truth.
真的是你吗?
Is that really you?
真的是我 查克 我就在这
It's really me, Chuck. I'm really here.
佩姬
Paige.
太棒了 他开始接受所处的环境并信以为真了
Excellent.
He's accepting his new environment as real.
加速下载
Facilitating the download.
这太奇怪了
This is weird.
看这个
Look at this.
霍莉 这有血
Holly, there's blood.
爸?
Dad?
爸?
Dad?
天哪 真是一团糟
God, what a mess.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad?
爸你在屋里吗?
Dad, are you in here?
你到底在哪?
Where the hell are you?
尼尔 想想看 门是锁着的 他一定是出门了
Neil, think about it.
The door was locked. He must've left.
没开车就出门了?
-What, without the car?
也许有人接他
-Someone came to pick him up.
霍莉 有血迹 也许是受伤去求救了
-Holly, there was blood.
-Look, maybe he got hurt and went for help.
好吧 也许你是对的 也许你是对的
AII right. Maybe you're right.
Maybe you're right.
我得打电♥话♥问问
Look, I got to make some calls.
我得给你叫辆出租车
I have to call you a cab.
伊根博士 您是超人类协会的传奇人物
You're a legend in transhumanist circles,
Dr Egan.
哪里 我偏离了真理之路
Infamous, you mean,
because I veered off the one true path.
那么您到底离下载人类意识还有多远?
So how close did you actually come
to downloading human consciousness?
快实现了
Too close.
我将人的一层脑细胞进行扫描,并将数据转换成二进制脉冲
I scanned one layer of a man's brain cells
and converted the data into binary impulses.
然后我把它转录到了硬盘上
Then I transcribed it onto a hard disc.
大脑有过一次去罗马度假的记忆
There was a memory of a vacation
the man had taken one time to Rome.
当我把所有的数据组合成一个数字图像时
When I assembled all of the data
into a digital image...
我可以看到这个人的儿子,他的女儿,他自己在浴室镜子里的倒影
I could see the man's son, his daughter,
his own reflection in the bathroom mirror.
我看见他妻子和他做♥爱♥
I saw his wife as he made love to her.
就是那个时候,我受到了打击
And that's when it hit me.
这项技术可能会被滥用
The potential for this technology
to be misused...
一个人最私密的记忆会被别人利用
the exploitation
of a person's most private memories.
所以,我放弃了我的研究
So, I abandoned my research...
我选择帮助人们有尊严地面对死亡
and, well, I chose to help people
face death with dignity.
您为什么只取一层脑细胞?
Why did you take only one layer
of brain cells?
因为全面彻底的扫描会破坏大脑的有机物质
Because a full, complete scan
damages the organic material of the brain.
导致致命的栓塞,这也是我戒烟的另一个原因
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表