剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
AII right,
I'II see you when you get back here.
刚才是安吉拉
-That was Angela.
-
是吗?
Was it?
对 他们去了你的实验室 你造的那玩意还记得吗?
Yeah. They went through your lab.
You know that thing that you made?
它不见了
It's gone.
我只想知道这是好消息还是坏消息
I just wish I knew
whether that was good news or bad.
我也有同感
That makes two of us.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 你在干什么?快点出...
Hey, what are you doing? Just get the--
嘿 嘿 兄弟 丹尼!
Hey. Hey, bro. Danny!
妈的
Oh, shit.
我只是一直希望自己可以醒来
I just keep wishing that I could wake up...
那就像是小时候做噩梦一样
like when you was a little kid
and you had a bad dream.
你朋友的遭遇我很遗憾
-I'm sorry about your friend.
只是觉得很奇怪
-It just don't make sense.
我是说 那家伙...
I mean, that guy....
那只黄鼠狼 它从丹尼身上逃走的时候 非常瘦小
That weasel, he jumped Danny,
he was small.
我十岁的侄子都比它大多了
I got a 10-year-old nephew bigger than him.
不明白它怎么有这么大破坏力
I don't get how he done so much damage.
您能再详细描述下它的样子吗?
Can you tell me anything else
about what he looked like?
他弓着腰 看起来像驼背
He was all hunched over,
just stooped over, like.
全身白色
And white.
他全身都是血管之类的东西
And he had like veins or something
spread out all over him.
给我感觉像是一个刚出生的婴儿
Reminded me of a newborn
fresh out of the womb.
它的左手 看起来不成形
And his left hand, it was like messed up.
是什么样?可以描述一下吗?
Messed up how? Can you describe it?
就像...它变形了,像个脚蹼什么的
It was like....
It was deformed, like a flipper or something.
脑电图和血流测试结果一致 病人的大脑死亡
The EEG and blood flow tests are
all in agreement. Patient's brain-dead.
刑侦说他身上没有明显的痕迹
The detective I spoke to said
there were no visible marks on his body.
没错
That's right.
他们有没有提过五羟色胺测试?
-They talk about the 5-HT tests?
没有
-No.
血清分♥析♥显示患者的五羟色胺水平异常低
Serum analysis indicates that the patient
had abnormally low levels of 5-HT.
什么意思?
-What?
大脑中的血清素
-That's serotonin in the brain.
血清素 这不是和抑郁症有关吗?
Serotonin. Isn't that related to depression?
血清素是一种神经递质
Well, serotonin is a neurotransmitter.
它在相邻的脑细胞之间传递信息
It sends messages
between adjacent brain cells.
血清素缺乏与各种精神疾病有关
Serotonin deficiency has been linked
to various mental disorders...
比如抑郁症,精神分♥裂♥症,妄想症
like depression, or schizophrenia,
or paranoid delusions.
这家伙有精神病史吗?
Does this guy have
a history of mental illness?
不是家族病史导致的
Not according to the family history.
至少根据他妻子提供的记录来看 不是的
Or at least,
not from the records provided by his wife.
就是她吗?
-Is that her?
她正面临一个艰难的决定
-She's facing a tough decision.
她丈夫目前的身体状况 是理想的器官捐献者
The condition of her husband's body
makes him an ideal organ donor...
但她必须关掉他的生命维持系统
but she'd have to take him off life support.
当你爱的人还在呼吸,他们的皮肤触感温暖时
And how do you do it
when your Ioved one's still breathing...
你会怎么做呢?
and their skin is warm to the touch?
是啊 医院真是个可怕的地方
Yeah. That's a horrible place to be.
好吧 这条记录是一个月前的
AII right,
so this entry is from about a month ago.
这是在它的早期发展阶段
It's during its early developmental stage
and you're talking about...
你说的是合成大脑理解环境的能力
the capacity of the Synthetic brain
to comprehend its environment.
你想详细说明一下吗?
You wanna elaborate on that?
详细说明?和那个有什么关系?我又不是神经学家
Elaborate? What does it matter?
I'm not a fucking neurologist.
这很重要,因为我想弄清楚这东西知道它想要什么
It matters because I'm trying to figure out
what this thing knows...
这样我们就能抓住它
what it wants, so that we can catch it.
这可是你的孩子 科特 你明白吗?
This is your baby, Kurt. Do you know?
科特 你得振作起来
Kurt, you gotta get your shit together, man.
它想要我们所有人想要的 去思考 更好的思考 更好的思考
It wants what we all want.
To think. Think better. To think better.
更好的思考 什么意思?
To think better. What does that mean?
科特 看在上帝的份上 振作起来
Kurt, for Christ's sake, pull it together.
确实是 尼尔
-It's true, Neil.
科特?
-Kurt?
等等 我知道你想要什么 在我的录像里
Wait, wait. I know what you want.
In the video library.
倒带到七月
Rewind to.... Rewind to July.
没错 7月 7月4号♥ 7月4号♥ 是的
That's it. July. July 4. July 4. That's it.
7月
-July.
7月4号♥
-July 4.
好 7月4号♥ 好了
Okay. July 4. Okay.
没有 我没看到7月4日的记录
No. I'm not seeing an entry for July 4.
噢对了 我忘了 7月4号♥放假了 我那天休息了
Oh, that's right. I forgot.
July 4, national holiday. I took the day off.
高速公路上有一大堆垃圾
There's a whole hell of a lot of riffraff
on the highway.
你了解搭便车有多危险吗?
You realize
how dangerous it is to hitchhike?
那你知道抽烟有多大危害吗?
You know how bad it is
for you to smoke those things?
我给你造成麻烦了吗?
-Am I bothering you?
是的 事实上 没错
-Yes. In fact, you are.
好吧 亲爱的 你可以步行去丹顿 呼吸新鲜空气
Well, honey, you can get all the fresh air
you want, walking your ass to Denton.
嘿
Hey.
哦,宝贝,我敢打赌你肯定有
Oh, baby,
I bet you just got a passel of cowboys...
一群牛仔排着队追你
standing in line,
waiting to kiss the ground you walk on.
就一个
Only one.
他不错了 因为我从图森赶了第一班火车
And he better, seeing as I grabbed
the first train out of Tucson...
从300英里去往圣安东尼奥
taking me 300 miles out of my way
to San Antonio.
现在我要冒着生命危险一路搭车去丹顿找他
And now I gotta risk my life
hitching all the way to Denton for him.
你去丹顿就是为了见这个家伙?
You going to Denton for a guy?
去年今天我们就是在丹顿火车站见面的
We met at the Denton train station
a year ago today.
我刚开始在北德克萨斯州读大学一年级
I was starting my freshman year
at North Texas State...
他那会回老家了
-and he was coming home.
回家做什么?童子军?
-Coming home from what? The Boy Scouts?
在伦道夫空军基地轮班
Rotation at Randolph Air Force Base.
空军基地 他是干么的 当兵的?
Air Force base. What is he, a military boy?
飞行员
-A jet pilot.
很优秀
-A hotshot.
没有比这更性感的了
-Nothing sexier.
真的吗?
-Really?
为了纪念我们恋爱一周年
In honor of our first anniversary
of being in love...
我们在火车站见面,然后打算结婚
we're meeting at the train station
and we're getting married.
初恋吗?
-First love?
就谈这一个
-First and last.
亲爱的 这些飞行员人生一半时间都在
Honey, those flybys are
going around the world half the time...
世界各地飞行 神出鬼没 没时间陪媳妇孩子
buzzing all over hell and gone,
and never see their wife and kids.
为什么要在一个飞行员身上浪费生命呢?
Why in God's name do you wanna
throw your life away on a flyboy?
如果你见到他本人就明白了
You'd understand if you met him.
你只是又一个漂亮的小女孩,爱上了一个穿制♥服♥的男孩
You're just one more pretty little girl
who fell for one more uniformed boy...
他的蛋蛋足以让你微笑
with the balls enough to throw you a smile.
你从没见过像他这样的人
You have never seen anything like him.
他会成为明星的
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表