剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
对啊
Yeah.
我不知道 你怎么去的那快
Well, I don't know
how you got there so fast...
听着 我派了一个拍摄组过去
-but listen, I got a remote crew on the way.
不 别
-No, no.
查德别派拍摄组
-Chad, don't send the remote crew.
什么?
-What?
我来这不是报导这个的
-I'm not here reporting on this.
那你为什么去?
-What are you there for?
这新闻有潜力 会变成重大新闻
This has potential.
This is becoming a major story.
听着 我现在不能解释给你听
Look, I can't explain this to you now. Just....
你就让别人去报导吧 我得挂了
Just send somebody else to cover the story.
I gotta go.
我和林顿家谈过了
I talked to the Lyndons.
他们没见过描述的这个人
They haven't seen
anyone matching his description.
周围的邻居也没见过
Neither have the neighbours.
你真应该看看当我提到白色的眼睛时他们看我的样子
You should see the way they look at me
when I mention the white eye.
好了 从现在起 我们不能只是提提了
Well, from now on, we'll be able to do
a lot more than just mention it.
你们可能得人工操作几下
You might have to operate it on manual
for a while.
你的意思是 戈多 我们得自己把
Do you mean, Gordo,
that we'll just have to fly...
这个玩意整上去 噢 那可要命了
the bastard ourselves? Oh, it just hurts.
嗯 如果你在保持正确的扭矩方面有问题
Well, if you're having some problems
maintaining the proper torque....
我了解 我得出去一趟
I understand.
Look, I gotta see a man about a horse.
你继续 不用等我 我会回来的
Hang on to this.
Continue without me. I shall return.
彼得教授请到风洞来
Professor Patel to the wind tunnel.
彼得教授请到风洞来
Professor Patel to the wind tunnel.
这可不是什么自♥制♥小炸♥弹♥
This ain't no fucking pipe bomb.
这是用不能切断的自动交换器包着的C-7炸♥药♥
This here's uncut ADX
jacked with C-7 at the middle.
你知道那是什么吗 小子
Do you know what that is, boy?
它能把你们整个都崩上轨道
It'll blow your entire fucking complex
into fucking orbit.
没错
That's right.
你和你的下♥贱♥当局 你们今天都得付出代价 小子
You and your corporate lackey agency,
you're going to pay today, boy.
所有工作人员请撤离现场
All personnel, please exit the building.
所有工作人员请撤离现场
All personnel, please exit the building.
别动 你在那干什么呢
Hold it. What the hell are you doing?
啊 我在做我的工作 年轻人
Well, I'm just doing my job, son.
塔吉特博士
-Dr Taggart.
是我
-Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这个区域正在疏散 有人威胁放了炸♥弹♥
The area's being evacuated.
There's been a bomb threat.
总是发生在最糟糕的时刻
Well, always happens
at the damnedest time here, doesn't it?
你最好能跟我出去 博士
-If you'll just follow me out, sir.
好的
-Right.
收到
Roger that.
现在已经超过24小时了
It has now been more than 24 hours...
自从六岁大的珍妮凯利被劫持
since 6-year-old Janine Kealey
was abducted.
同时警方仍然未发表任何声明 人们的担忧持续上升
And, while police are remaining tight-lipped,
there's a growing concern...
在这个德州砾石小镇的社区里
among the residents of this little town
of Gravel Point, Texas.
第7电视台在正采访帕特丽夏林登
TV 7 spoke with Patricia Lyndon...
基利的邻居关于绑♥架♥的事
one of the Kealey neighbours,
about the kidnapping.
珍妮是最可爱的孩子了
Janine's the sweetest little thing.
她和我女儿总在一起
She and my daughter play together
all the time.
我无法想像珍妮一家正在经历怎样的痛苦
Can't imagine
what the Kealeys are going through.
警方正在召集搜索自愿者到大施洗教堂报名
Police are asking search volunteers
to report to the First Baptist Church...
在霍利斯大街
on Hollis Avenue.
吃早餐
Got you breakfast.
你知道 我有个女儿
You know, I got a daughter.
这是她的房♥间
This is her room.
她的生日快到了
She has a birthday coming up.
她在哪
Where is she?
你会见到她的
You'll meet her.
不错嘛
-Not bad for a blonde.
你能告诉我这些都是什么吗
-So can you tell me what all that is now?
这是热图像生成系统 亲爱的
It's a thermographic imaging system,
darling.
什么
A what?
额 这是一个产生图像的机器
Well, it's a machine
that produces video images...
用于记录温度的差异
based on minute variances in temperature.
医院用它来查找肿瘤 异物 和组织
Hospitals use them to search for tumours,
and foreign objects, and tissues...
之类的事情
that sort of thing.
看 物体越热
See, the warmer the object...
图像越红
the redder the image.
你看 我把它设置在98华氏度
You see, I programmed it 98 degrees...
这是人体的温度
which is the temperature
of the human body...
来显示红色
to read as red.
所有低于这个温度就显示绿色 明白了吧?
Anything below that reads as green.
You understand?
为什么不在你身上试试
Why don't we try it on you?
一定有意思
It'd be fun.
好的
All right.
别动
Keep it still.
怎么样
-Well?
你的颜色一定是红色 亲爱的
-Red is definitely your colour, darling.
那么 如果说 我是绿色
So if I was, say, green...
那能代表什么
what would that mean?
那说明 要么你是死人 要么不是人类
That you were dead or not human.
我还是喜欢人类
I much prefer human.
这活我♥干♥了30年 以为我能记得拿自己的袜子呢
Thirty years of doing this,
think I'd remember my own socks.
好好的把它们带回来
-Just bring them back in good shape, okay?
我会的
-Will do.
我们有时间做这个吗
Do we have time for this?
把你年轻的小屁♥股♥放到床上来
Get your young ass up on this bed.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting something here?
啊 那你看起来呢
-Well, what's it look like?
好吧 好吧
-Right, right.
额 楼下有人要见你
Well, there's someone downstairs
to see you.
好
Fine.
把你的衣服脱掉 我一会就回来
Get your clothes off. I'll be right back.
吉姆
Jim.
我就是来说一下
I just came to say....
我是想说我很抱歉
I just came to say I'm sorry.
我让你失望了 不 你没让我失望 Jim.
-I let you down.
-No, you didn't let me down, Jim.
你永远不会让我失望的 我是你的介绍人
You could never let me down.
I was your sponsor.
你是一个优秀的飞行员 和一个好的指挥官
You're a brilliant pilot,
and a hell of a good commander.
我猜我们永远不会知道了 是吗
-I guess we'll never know now, will we?
我知道
-I know.
一个小小的耳朵问题 这就完了
One fucking little ear problem and it's over.
六年的训练 一生的梦想
Six years of training. A lifetime of dreaming.
我知道有人把我的医疗记录送到了霍奇那里
I understand that someone sent
my medical records to Hodge.
那说明有人要整我
That means someone's out to get me.
噢 不 我不会赞同你这种妄想
Hell, no, I wouldn't go buying into
that kind of paranoia.
你知道 我老爸在阿波罗时代就想当个宇航员
You know, my old man wanted to be
an astronaut back in the days of Apollo...
他被剔下来是因为他们发现他色盲了
and he washed out 'cause they found out
he'd gone colour blind.
他们还是让他去开喷气机了
They still let him fly jets.
我猜 不管怎么说这事是怎么捅出来的已经不重要了
I guess it doesn't really matter now,
anyway, how it got out.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表