剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
那就快吧
-Then do it.
你说什么呢?
-What are you talking about?
你不能让他那么做
You can't let him do that.
快!
-Do it now!
你还不知道他是谁,他是干什么的
-You don't know who he is or what he does.
我才不管他是谁!现在就赶紧开始
I don't give a goddamn who he is!
Do it now.
在你们内部寻找
Seek within your own.
在你们内部寻找
Seek within your own.
噢,上帝
Oh, God.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我到家了
I'm home.
你当然在家了
Of course you're home.
你做恶梦了?
You had a nightmare?
睡吧。明天还要起早呢
Come on. We gotta get up early tomorrow.
嗨
Hi.
尼尔
Neil.
查克
Chuck.
尼尔
Neil.
这是马克的房♥间
This is Marc's room.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
尼尔在哪?
Where's Neil?
你吓着我了,查克
You're scaring me, Chuck.
他人呢?
-Where is he?
你知道在哪啊
-You know where he is.
我从没见过有人这样摔倒
I've never seen anybody just drop Iike that.
真诡异
It's creepy.
我在哪?
Where am I?
凯利?
Kayley?
应该是我
That would be me.
我是韦德
And I'm Wade.
这是你另一个要好的朋友迪亚兹
This is your other very close friend, Diaz.
这是在聚会吗?
This is a party?
是啊 老兄 是在聚会
-Yeah, man, this is a party.
对
-Yeah.
韦德,我现在高三
Wade, I'm in junior year.
我们用不用知道你正在吃什么处方药啊
Have you been taking any prescription
medication we should know about?
我得用下电♥话♥
I gotta use the phone.
噢,我的上帝。噢,我的上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
噢,我的上帝,乔伊。噢,我的上帝
Oh, God, Troy. Oh, my God.
乔伊?
Troy?
保罗?
-Paul?
是我
-Yeah.
不然你觉得应该是谁?
You were expecting somebody else?
不!
No!
我回来了
I'm back.
你回来了?
-You're back?
噢,上帝!
-Oh, my God!
噢,上帝。保罗,我回来了。噢,上帝
Oh, my God. Paul, I'm back. Oh, my God.
我回来了。噢,上帝
I'm back. Oh, my God.
噢,上帝
Oh, my God.
这是最后一次我们晚上9点以后吃墨西哥菜
That's the Iast time we have Mexican food
after 9:00 p.m.
好了,告诉我谁是乔伊?
Now tell me, who's Troy anyways?
莎拉?
Sarah?
宝贝,是妈妈
Baby, it's Mommy.
宝贝
-Baby.
我正睡觉呢
-I'm sleeping.
抱歉,宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
噢么,上帝!噢,上帝!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
噢,上帝。噢,上帝
Oh, God. Oh, my God! Oh, my baby.
噢,上帝
Oh, God.
你怎么了?没事吧?
Where are you? Are you okay?
啊,我没事。我很好。我在一个聚会上
Yeah, I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm at a party.
聚会
-A party?
聚会
-A party?
老爸,我们回来了。我们真的回来了,不敢相信
Dad, we're back. We're really back.
This is incredible.
嗯,我知道了,尼尔。在哪聚会?
Yeah, I know, Neil. Where's this party?
我不知道
I don't know.
噢,上帝。是在费舍家
Oh, my God. It's at the Fishers'.
好的。待在那。我这就过去
Okay. Stay right there. I'II be right over.
你车钥匙呢,亲爱的?
Where are the car keys, honey?
你应该在韦德家准备考试
You are supposed to be at Wade's house
studying for an exam.
妈妈?
Mom?
天,妈妈,我真的很抱歉
Yeah.... Gosh, Mom, I'm really sorry.
你不知道你会有多抱歉
You have no idea
how sorry you're going to be.
钥匙,钥匙
Keys, keys.
你要怎么处置你儿子?
-What are you going to do about your son?
我儿子?
-My son?
为什么他总是我儿子?他也是你儿子
Why is he always my son?
He's your son, too.
我不敢相信他都快18了
I can't believe he's almost 18.
我也不敢相信
Neither can I.
车钥匙放哪了?
-Where are the car keys?
你经常放的地方
-Where you always leave them.
鸟笼
Birdcage.
我猜你从没想到见到我也会很高兴
Guess you never thought
you'd be glad to see me.
你怎么猜到的?
How'd you guess?
因为我也是这么想的
'Cause I was thinking
the same thing about you.
查克?
-Chuck?
这位是...
-This is....
嗨,你一定是塔吉特太太。我是科特孟德尔
Hi, you must be Mrs Taggart.
I'm Kurt Mendel.
我是查克的老朋友了
-I'm an old buddy of Chuck's.
大学的
-College.
大学的,大学的
College. College.
这么晚来有什么事?
So what brings you out here
this time of night?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We've got a big problem.
我有大♥麻♥烦了。我的车在一英里外抛锚了。我...
I've got a big problem.
My car broke down about a mile back. I--
想让我带你去加油站。
-Thought I'd take you to the gas station.
对
-That's right.
没问题。我一会就回来。
-No problem. I'II be right back.
那尼尔呢?
-What about Neil?
我顺便接他回来
I'II pick him up on the way back.
前一秒钟,她在奥德赛的驾驶舱中
One second
she's in the Odyssey's cockpit...
后一秒钟,她在五年前的一场太空行走
the next second she's on a spacewalk
five years ago.
她还不知道地球被毁灭了
She doesn't know anything
about the Earth being destroyed.
时空跨越,寻求者
The time jumble, The Seeker.
最糟糕是在设置回来的时候她受伤了
The shit of it is she was injured
when she was projected back.
现在没人告诉我她现在怎么样了
There's no goddamn telling
what kind of condition she's in now.
查克!
-Chuck!
艾德
-Ed.
出什么事了?
-What the hell is going on?
我们得谈谈
-We gotta talk.
放松点 伙计
Easy now. Take it slow, fella.
跟谁谈?他是谁?
-Talk to who? And who is this?
科特孟德尔博士,他是跟我一起的
-Dr Kurt Mendel. He's with me.
如果我们能跟她联♥系♥上,就能救她。
-If we can talk to her, we can save her.
等会儿
-Now hold on--
不,我还没说完呢,你个笨蛋
No, I'm not done,
you bull-headed son of a bitch.
我们得和她联络上才能救她 否则她会死的 你听到我说的了吗?
We talk to her, we can save her.
If we don't, she dies. You hear me?
她会死的
She dies.
安吉拉,我是乔。能收到吗?完毕
Angela, this is Joe. Do you read? Over.
安吉拉,我是乔。能收到吗?
Angela, this is Joe. Do you read?
她快耗尽燃料了
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表