剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
I just need to know one thing, Chad, okay?
这和码头工人那起案件是同一个专职医生吗?
Is this the same MO as that longshoreman?
他们说可能是 你要给他打电♥话♥吗?
They're saying maybe.
Are you gonna make the call?
好的
Yeah. Fine.
你现在忙着码头案件吗?
So, you're on top of that dock story?
对 我要给受害者父母打电♥话♥
Yeah. I'm calling the parents right now.
还记得我说的的晚餐吗?
Did you think about dinner?
记得
-Yes.
然后呢?
-And?
然后
And...
我们得慢慢来
we should take this slow.
人生无常 你可能会被另一个男人吓得魂飞魄散
Life is uncertain. You could be
swept off your feet by another man.
我们会错过机会
-Then we'd have missed our chance.
值得一等
-It'II be worth the wait.
周六晚上八点
Saturday night, 8:00.
好 我记下来
-Yeah. I'II pencil that in.
那就好
-Good, good.
我问过医生了 最新的一个受害者还活着 但处于深度昏迷状态
I spoke to the doctor. The latest victim
is alive, but in a deep coma.
这个合成人的目标似乎只集中在港口附近
The Synth seems to concentrate its hunt
down at the harbor front.
也许我们应该去那里看看
Maybe we should go after it there.
对啊 毕竟我们都“受过专业的格斗训练”
Yeah, since we're all
professionally trained in combat.
你还有什么更好的办法吗?
Well, you got a better idea?
好吧 那我们怎么才能找到它呢?码头很大的
AII right. So how would we find it
down there? The docks are huge.
设个诱饵引它上钩
The same way fishermen chum for sharks.
好吧
-Okay.
看来你有好的计划?
-You wanna elaborate?
我想你的解药有效果了
I think
your little antidote has had some results.
你现在恢复正常觉得我们不是合成人了吗?
So you're normal and we're not Synthetic?
对 你们不是 我想我永远不会正常
Yes, you're not Synthetic, and no,
I don't think I'II ever be normal.
好吧 因为我们不是合成人 我们是我们自己
Well, how about this? Since
we're not Synthetic and we are ourselves...
是这个星球上你唯一可以信任的人
and we are the only people on the planet
you can trust...
你可以告诉我们
-you can just tell us.
很公平
-Fair enough.
这东西需要血清素才能存活
This thing needs serotonin.
问题是 它只存在于人脑中
Which is the difficulty,
since it's only found in the human brain.
不 不一定 你给我吃的那个...
No, not necessarily.
That thing you gave me....
你给我吃的药片 5-羟色胺
Those pills you gave me, the 5-HTP...
它们实际上是一种合成血清素
they're actually
a form of synthetic serotonin.
所以我们该怎么办?
So what do we do with it?
我们可以把药片冲成水 涂在人身上 当做诱饵
Maybe we could liquefy it and then cover
somebody with it and use him as bait.
你想让谁当诱饵?
-Who do you have in mind?
当然是我 你知道的
-Well, yours truly, of course.
为什么?
Why you?
因为多亏了我 一个人脑死亡 另一个也快了
Because thanks to me, one person is
brain-dead and the other one is not far off.
还不帮我把绳子解开?
Wanna cut me loose now?
你和家人提过和超级明星的约会吗?
You told your folks yet
about this rendezvous with your superstar?
没有
Nope.
你不打算和他们说吗?
You're not gonna tell them
about your big plan?
等待机会成熟
Yeah. As soon as it's legal.
我敢打赌你的家人不赞成你们的事
I'II wager
your folks don't approve of this hotshot.
现在你想要这样的婚姻吗?
Now,
you wanna start off a marriage like that?
他们不支持我
-They just got a bug up their ass.
你的家人都不支持?
-Both of them?
主要是我父亲
Well, my dad.
哦 看来你和你的家人关系不太和睦
Oh, honey, you're looking down
50 miles of bad road with your folks.
你怎么知道这么多?
How do you know so much, anyhow?
在你看来我一点都不像经历过这种糟糕事情的人吗?
Do I remotely resemble someone to you
who has never been through this horseshit?
我知道你比我年长 但如果你觉得我的经历很糟糕
Look, I know you're older than me,
but if you call this horseshit...
那就让我从这下车吧
you can just let me out right here.
那你♥爸♥为什么不支持你?
So what's the bug up your dad's ass?
我不知道 可能我太年轻 而他太...
I don't know.
I'm too young, he's too whatever.
粗俗
-Wild.
也不算是
-Not exactly.
我觉得 飞行员这个职业
Well, I mean, he does fly jets...
可能吓到我爸和我了
which sort of scares my dad, and me.
他做事有自己的方法
He's just....
He has his own way about things.
所以你♥爸♥有点受到威胁了
So your dad is a little bit threatened
by flyboy's big head.
可能是吧
I suppose so.
也可能只是你♥爸♥不想让一个男孩围着他的小公主嗅来嗅去
Or maybe your dad just doesn't want
nobody sniffing around his little princess.
差不多是这个意思 老年人
Yeah. That's a bit right, old man.
除了年轻人之间的谈情说爱
So other than
the usual "young love" goodies...
你的飞行员为什么会让你觉得很快乐?
what's your flyboy do
to make you so happy?
他把我当做女王一样
He treats me like I'm his queen.
所以他把你捧上了宝座
So he's got you on a pedestal.
也可能恰恰相反 也许是你太在乎他了
Or maybe it's vice versa.
Maybe you got him on one.
你知道男人迟早会让你失望的
A man'II let you down, you know.
不绝对
-Not all men.
嗯 大多数吧
-Yeah. Most of them.
男人是有缺陷的生物
Flawed creatures, men.
自私 愚蠢 他们很小气 而且很固执
Selfish, stupid,
and they're petty and they're pig-headed.
既然如此 你也谈谈对女人的看法吧
Well, then you're talking about women, too.
你说的是所有人 我们都是有缺陷的
You're talking about everyone.
We're all flawed creatures.
我是不是应该坐在家里听我父亲说
Am I supposed to sit on my butt at home
listening to my father...
“什么也别做了 因为人类有缺陷”
"Do nothing, because humanity is flawed"...
然后我再插一些废话呢?
and I might step in some crap?
看 我在路上 先生
Look, I'm on my way, mister.
我在去往火车站的路上去见我的爱人
I'm on my way to a train station
to meet the man I love...
我现在要和他结婚
and I'm gonna marry him now.
你说我不应该去吗?
You saying I shouldn't do that?
没有 我没这么说
No. I'm not.
好
AII right.
5-羟色胺 出门一定要带上
5-HTP. Don't leave home without it.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我从没想过我会成为我自己的合成人的诱饵
I never thought I'd be human bait for
my own brain-sucking Synthetic creation.
你自愿的
You volunteered.
都是因为罪恶感 每次都让我惹上麻烦
Man, it's guilt.
And it gets me in trouble every time.
行 差不多了 祝我好运 再见
Well, here goes nothing. Wish me luck. Bye.
一会见
See you.
看起来我们得从一堆人里面去找了
Well,
we sure have lots of people to choose from.
都是人类
-They're all human.
人类
-Human.
人类
Human.
科特 给我讲讲 你是怎么知道合成人的制♥造♥方法的?
So tell me something, Kurt. How did you
figure out how to make a Synthetic?
这个嘛 不断试错
Well, it was trial and error.
我使用了一点泰莎(见第三集)的碎片,还记得吗?
I used pieces of Tessa, remember?
还有我们在篝火上的小朋友的尸体
And body parts from our little friends
at the campfire.
还有我不想承认的一点 老查 当他差点成为合成人的时候 对
And I hate to admit it, good old Chuckie,
when he was a Synthetic, that is.
你想培养一个查克的合成人?
You tried to grow a Synthetic Chuck?
这个想法很可怕吧?
Terrifying thought, isn't it?
总之 我发现合成组织是可以自我复♥制♥
Anyway, what I discovered is that
Synthetic tissue is self-replicating.
找到正确的生长培养基 这可以帮助你完成
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表