剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
-Who the fuck are you?
那是我的丈夫
-That's my husband.
佩姬 你别搀和进来 回家吧
-Paige, this does not concern you. Go home.
你是不是遇到什么麻烦了?病了吗?
Are you in some kind of trouble?
Are you sick?
说话呀 查克
-Speak to me, Chuck.
我在和你说 佩姬
-I am speaking to you, Paige...
但是你却没在听 我说了回家去!
but you are not Iistening. I said go home!
现在赶紧回去!
Get the fuck out of here! Now!
妈 他会没事的 到底什么情况?
-Mom. He's gonna be okay.
-What is going on?
我实在受不了这个
I will not tolerate this.
你♥爸♥在埃德斯克里文斯死后就一直不对劲
Your father has not been himself
since Ed Scrivens' death.
现在你告诉我到底发生了什么!
Now you tell me what is going on!
我不能
I can't.
你最好解释下为什么那么和我妈说话!
You better tell me
why you talked to her Iike that!
我会告诉你为什么
I'II tell you why.
这就是答案
That's why.
这 就是答案
That's why.
噢我的天哪
Oh, my God.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
今天的训练怎么样?
-How was training today?
还不错
-It was good.
你能坐下来吗? -哦 当然
-Could you set the table, please?
-Oh, sure.
现在只有我们俩 你♥爸♥和Neil在朋友那
It's just us. Dad and Neil are with a friend.
谁?
-Who?
叫什么科特孟德尔
-Kurt somebody. Mendel.
妈 有什么不对劲的吗?你还好吧?
Mom, is there something wrong?
Are you okay?
你♥爸♥不回来了
-Your father Ieft.
什么?
-What?
我知道这都是和他告诉我的
I know it's all part of the same thing...
那件事有关
this story he told me.
回到过去 被外星人救了
Going back in time.
Being rescued by aliens.
哇哦 妈 什么故事?
-Whoa, whoa. Mom, what story?
问你♥爸♥去吧 我不知道
-Take it up with your father. I don't know.
他现在把我完全排除在外
He has completely shut me out of his Iife.
我不知道发生了什么 但是我清楚他怎么对我的
I don't know what's happening to him,
but I know what's happening to us.
上帝啊 妈
Jesus, Mom.
一切都会好的 我没事
Right, it'II be okay. I'II be okay.
我们共同生活了25年 都还不错
We had 25 good years.
我们还有两个好儿子
And we raised two wonderful sons.
好吧 尼尔还在成长 但是他会成为一个很棒的人
Okay. Neil's a work in progress,
but he's gonna be a good man.
还有你...
And you....
你从没让我失望
You have never Iet me down.
不 我需要和他谈谈 他在哪?
No, really. I need to talk to him.
Where is he?
老爸和我没有联络
-Dad doesn't check in with me, man.
好吧 老妈说你们在一块
-Yeah, well, Mom said you were with him.
他为什么不待在家?简直一团糟
Why isn't he staying here?
This whole thing's messed up.
嘿 你为什么不让他歇一歇?
Hey, why don't you give him a break?
现在有问题需要他处理 好吗?
He's got some issues he's dealing
with right now, all right?
他对老妈态度很差
-Yeah, well, he's treating Mom Iike shit.
马克他们会处理好的
-Marc, they'II work it out.
你看 我现在要出去
-Look, I gotta get out of here.
不 你要把这当回事
-No. You need to focus.
回答我
-I want answers.
马克 让开
-Marc, get out of my way.
我靠你怎么回事?
-What the fuck, man? What's your problem?
你真让我头疼
-You're my fucking problem.
见鬼 马克!
Damn it! Marc!
尼尔!
-Neil!
现在不是打架的时候 马克!
-It's not the goddamn time, Marc!
别打了!
-Stop it!
你大爷的!
-Fuck you!
马克
Marc!
傻缺
Fucker.
嗯真够帅的
Well, that's real handsome.
组织样本可能会有用 查克!
-Tissue sample would be helpful, Chuck.
对谁有用?
-To whom?
这有煎饺和荞麦面吃吗?
-Crispy dumplings with soba noodles.
就算饿着也不吃那些破玩意
-I didn't eat that shit when I needed to eat.
科特 发生在我身上的...
Kurt, what's happening to me is years...
超越了人类科学一千年
it's millenniums beyond the capacity
of human science.
那个组织样本还有用处
That tissue sample won't mean shit.
你怎么知道?
-Now how would you know that?
我就是知道
-Just 'cause I know it.
因为它在我的大脑里所以我知道
Just 'cause it's in my brain and I know it.
就像是我把一滴水放在手掌心
Just Iike I know if I put this drop of water
in the palm of my hand...
控制我的手掌...注意看
hold my palm very still.... Watch that.
太神奇了
-That's amazing.
确实很神奇
-Sure as hell is.
它就像是伴随着非人类的另一种智慧
It's just another one of the talents
that comes along with not being human.
就像是毫无痛感
Like feeling no pain.
现在赶紧取组织
-Go ahead and do your damn tissue sample.
好吧 稳住
-AII right. Hold still.
开始了
Here we go.
爸 已经开始变成合成人了 这可不妙
Dad, this turning synthetic,
this is not a good thing.
是的 至少我还流了点红色血液
-Well, at Ieast I still bleed a Iittle bit red.
对 你在和它斗争
-Yeah, well, you gotta fight it.
尼尔 你不明白 不是这样的
Neil, you don't know
what you're saying, Son.
这可不像是用软件瞎搞
This ain't Iike messing around
with the software.
它硬连接到我身体里
This is hardwired into me.
就像是改变我的硬件驱动
-This is Iike trying to change my hard drive.
什么?
-Your what?
我体内的分子
It's my body on a molecular Ievel.
我无法阻止
-I can't change it.
那就用你的思想
-Well, then you've gotta use your mind.
事情发展到这一步
It's more advanced now.
你自己这么说的 这是我们唯一的武器
You said so yourself,
and it's the only weapon we have.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
即使你能拦截纳米机器人的信♥号♥♥ 那又有什么好处呢?
Even if you can intercept the
nanobot signals, what good would it do?
我不知道啊 也许有吧 我希望如此
Look, man, I don't know.
Okay. Something, I hope.
真聪明 会有帮助的
How brilliant. That's gonna help.
见鬼!
Shit!
信♥号♥♥太弱了
-Signal strength's too Iow, man.
起来
-Get up.
什么?
-What?
起来
-Get up.
你来吧
Be my guest.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
爸 你弄坏了天线
Dad, you broke the antenna.
天哪
Jesus.
它们在互相交流 交换信息
They're talking with one another.
They're exchanging information.
它们在编程 我不知道这是什么
-They're programming.
-I don't know what this is.
等等 如果这些是机器人交流时的指令
Wait a minute. If those are the instructions
the nanobots are firing at one another...
有什么方法可以对它们重编程吗?命令它们反向操作?
is there a way to reprogram them?
To order them to reverse what they've done?
也许吧 如果我们可以看出编程的语言
Yeah. I mean, maybe.
If we could figure out the Ianguage.
但这个 我们可不擅长 就像是给穴居人看Java代码
But this. This is beyond us.
This is Iike showing Java to a caveman.
就算花上一百万年也解不出来
We could work on this a million years
and never figure this out.
但是应该有人看得懂吧
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表