剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
-Okay.
嗨醒醒 安吉拉
-Earth to Angela.
抱歉
-Sorry.
是因为科特 对不对
-It's Kurt, isn't it?
才不是
-No.
噢 得了 当他和那小浪货跳着华尔兹
-Oh, please. I saw your face...
进来的时候 我就看到你那表情了
when he waltzed in the bar
with that young chippy.
噢 你想多了
Oh, you're reading way too much into this.
科特和我很久以前是有一点 相信我 和他在一起太累了
Kurt and I had a thing in the distant past.
Trust me, he's way too draining to be with.
噢 上帝 我能想像 他就像个小孩一样
Oh, God, I can imagine.
He's such a little boy.
一个很棒的小孩子 但还是个小孩
A brilliant little boy,
but a little boy nonetheless.
那个新女朋友 只是个男孩子的玩具
-That new girl, she's just his boy-toy.
那是他的妻子
-She's his wife.
这就是事实 我去弄点咖啡
That's a reality. I'm gonna get some coffee.
怎么了
-What's wrong?
不知道 就是有点头晕
-I don't know. I just got a little dizzy.
也许是病了
Maybe I'm coming down with something.
嗯 我没找到关于晴天计划的线索
Well, I didn't get any hits
on Bright Sky specifically...
但是道格拉斯艾姆莱特公♥司♥有情况
but there's something going on
at Douglas Aimright.
他们刚拿到新的轨道推进系统合约
They just got the contract
for the new orbital propulsion system.
我听说了
-I heard.
还不只这些
-Yeah, well, there's more to it than that.
我在这个网站找到些文件显示
I found some documents
on this website that suggests...
在这个合约里可能隐藏个黑色文件
there might be a black project
hidden in that contract.
我还得需要几天时间来弄清楚
I'm gonna need a couple more days
to figure it all out...
所以与此同时 我还有个数学考试要准备
so in the meantime,
I have a trig test to study for.
你是让我离开吗
-What are you suggesting, I leave?
我来告诉你
-Let me tell you...
重来一遍高中考试 就像是一场典型的恶梦
taking these high school exams again
is like the classic bad dream...
并且我还没醒呢
-and I'm not waking up.
那就赶紧醒过来吧
-Well, wake up to this.
你为什么不像妈说的去收拾车♥库♥呢
Why don't you go clean out the garage
like your mother said.
她说了?
-She did?
对啊
-Yeah.
我不记得了
-I don't remember.
那这是什么
-What's this?
那不是我的
-That's not mine.
算了吧 我来帮你
-Forget it. I'll give you a hand.
第一条守则:别惹你妈发火
Rule one: You never wanna
piss your mother off.
提到我车♥库♥ 你总说你想做点维护控制工作 所以
And regarding the garage, you always
wanna do a little maintenance control so....
这个是欧洲250
-This is a Euro 250.
没错
-That's right.
等一下 这辆车是在伍德曼里的那辆?
Wait a minute. Is this the bike
that was in the window at Woodman's?
是的 先生
-Yes, sir.
这是一辆
-This is the one--
这是你妈不想让你骑的那辆
This is the one
that your mother did not want you to have...
因为你是个毛头小伙子
'cause you're such a reckless youth.
怎么了
-What?
什么怎么
-What?
这车 你不喜欢还是怎么
-The bike. You don't like it? What?
不 我喜欢 这是辆好车
-No. Yeah. Dad, it's a great bike.
只是
-It's just....
只是什么
-Just what?
这是我17岁时候喜欢的好车
It's the great bike I wanted when I was 17.
见鬼
-Shit.
现在我22了
-And I'm 22.
记得吗 我们在一起工作 我自己有个公♥寓♥ 一辆保时捷 一辆哈雷
Remember, we work together.
I got a condo, a Porsche, and a Harley.
所以 有个公♥寓♥ 保时捷 和辆哈雷
So.... Had a condo,
Porsche, and a Harley.
听着 儿子 你妈永远不会让你骑哈雷戴维森的
Look, son. Your mother ain't ever
gonna let you have a Harley-Davidson.
现在你给我弄清楚了 我给你哈雷戴维森
Let me get that straight now.
I give you a Harley-Davidson...
我就捅了马蜂窝了 你知道我说什么吗
I have to head for the tall grass.
You know what I'm saying?
所以我们就从250开始 就当是哈雷戴维森的替补
So let's just start with the 250 and
build back up to the Harley-Davidson.
剩下的 收拾车♥库♥
-Meanwhile, clean out the garage.
好
-Yeah.
我喜欢闻女人早上的汗水
I love the smell of a woman's sweat
in the morning.
肌肉起伏 伸缩 那你得换个地方了朋友
-Muscles rippling, pecs flexing.
-I think you need a new line there, buddy.
我的上帝 亲爱的 音乐行业简直是十层地狱
My God, darling, the music business
is the tenth circle of hell.
你以为他们看到天赋的时候他们能认出来
You think they'd recognise talent
when they see it.
他们就是怕自己的影子
All they are is afraid of their own shadows.
哦?你开始混音乐圈了?
Yeah? You in the music business?
可以说 要把凯伦娜捧红就像是把全民公敌推到伍德斯托克音乐节
So to speak. Trying to launch Karena
is like pushing Public Enemy at Woodstock.
天籁之音还不是时候 相信我
The right sound at the wrong time,
believe me.
祝你好运了 看起来你需要这个
Good luck with that.
Sounds like you'll need it.
好吧 你心里不舒服 我不怪你
All right, you're upset.
I guess I don't blame you.
我为什么心里不舒服
-Why would I be upset?
噢 得了 我不是个傻瓜
-Oh, come on, I'm not an idiot.
但你很让人信服你是个傻瓜
You're pretty convincing.
是介绍我和凯伦娜关系的方式有问题吗 因为这个?
Is it the way I broke the news
about Karen and l? Is that it?
听着 我是不是该知道你什么意思
Look, am I supposed to know
what you mean?
别装傻了 你听着 我不想像个混♥蛋♥
Stop playing dumb.
Now look, I wasn't trying to be a jerk.
我知道我不该把这事就这么用你身上 但 得了
I know I shouldn't have sprung it
on you like that, but, come on.
随你怎么说
-Whatever you say.
安吉拉?
-Angela?
嘿 把你的手拿开
Hey! Get your hands off me.
你怎么知道我名字的
How do you know my name?
如果这是个玩笑 那它一点都不好笑 我也没听懂
If this is a joke, it's not funny
and I don't get it.
我可没在笑 这个家伙在骚扰你吗
-I'm not laughing.
-ls this guy bothering you?
管你自己的事吧 加侬炮 我们在说话呢
Mind your own business, Conan.
We're having a conversation.
没 我们没有
-No, we're not.
是的 我们在说
-Yes, we are.
从我面前消失
-Stay out of my face.
好了 走吧
-All right, let's go.
把你的手拿远点
Take your hands away from me.
安吉拉 你为什么这么对我
-Angela, why are you doing this?
你认识这废物吗?
-Do you know this loser?
我从没见过他
-I've never seen him before.
什么
-What?
别碰你不认识的女人
Don't ever touch a woman you don't know.
下个女人也许会让你尖叫
Next one might make you a soprano.
出口 这边 谢谢
The exit, this way? Thank you.
见鬼
Shit!
整个世界危如累卵 你还有功夫修车
The entire world's at stake
and you don't call that frivolous?
我管这叫拯救我的疯狂
I call it saving my insanity.
我整了个新分电器盖 但这个该死的喷嘴却插不上
I got a new distributor cap
and the damn boost won't sit.
我完全听不懂什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
查克?
-Chuck?
怎么了
-Yeah.
现在情况有点不对劲
-Something's wrong.
什么事
-What?
关于安吉拉 我真的很担心她.
It's about Angela.
I'm really worried about her.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表