剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
初级舰艇指挥官手册中的又一个标准程序,老查?
Another procedure in the junior shuttle
commander's handbook, Chuckie?
省省吧
-Knock it off.
让我清醒一下
-Refresh my memory.
哪个程序给你授权把一辆汽车崩到外太空来
Which procedure gives you Incense
to blast a crew member into outer space?
现在不是讲民♥主♥的时候,科特。下到电子设备舱去
This ain't a goddamn democracy, Kurt.
Get down to the avionics bay.
去干什么?准备把我像马特那样从太空马桶冲出去吗?
What for?
Planning to flush me out like Matt?
噢,上帝!
Oh, God!
FD一号♥舱起火
Fire in FD Bay 1.
装备自动灭火装置,快!
Arm auto-extinguisher, now!
启动械臂自动灭火装置,快!
Activate auto-extinguisher, now!
靠 一点反应都没有
Shit! Didn't do a goddamn thing.
快看 老爸 在舱里
See it, Dad. It's the bay.
四,三,二,一,推!
On four, three, two, one, push!
快!一,二,三!
Move it! One, two, three!
灭火
Hit it.
接着来!接着来!
Keep it up! Keep it up!
好
Yeah.
这烟迟早是个头疼的问题
That smoke's gonna be a bitch of a problem.
你干什么呢?
-What are you doing?
关闭光学子系统
-I'm killing the optic sub-system.
那是循环氧气的
That recycles the oxygen.
大火毁掉了氢氧化锂罐
The fire took out
the Lithium hydroxide canisters.
所有的吗?
All of them?
除了两个已经安装上的。
-Except the two already installed.
氢氧化锂是做什么用的?
-Lithium hydroxide?
它能去除空气中的二氧化碳
They remove carbon dioxide from the air.
我们的氧气够用12小时
-We got enough air for 12 hours.
对,但现在这么多烟--
-Yeah, but with all the smoke--
系统得过虑这些烟,所以只够3小时
The system has to filter out the smoke,
so you cut that down to three.
3个小时?
Three hours?
我们不能指着它。它只能持续45分钟
We can't Live on these.
They last only 45 minutes.
我们得把烟弄出去
-I've gotta get the smoke out of here.
你怎么弄?
-How'll you do that?
我要使整艘船的气压下降
I'm gonna depressurise the entire ship.
那我们怎么办?靠憋气?
What are we supposed to do?
Hold our breath?
尼尔和我穿上宇航服
Neil and I'll climb into the EFUs.
其他人到各自的救援护罩里
The rest of you get into
the personal rescue enclosure.
我有个问题 这么做有什么意义?
I'd like to raise an issue.
What's the point of all this?
就为活着
-To stay alive.
活够九个小时?
-For an extra nine hours?
总比没这九个小时好
-It's better than nothing.
是吗?
-Is it?
待够九个小时然后等着氧气耗尽
Nine more hours to sit around
and wait for the oxygen to run out.
我们不能直接就放弃了 科特
We can't just give up, Kurt.
看看窗外 连地球都没了
Look out the window!
Earth is not on the mission programme.
如果可以放弃的话 那么现在正是时候!
If ever there was a time to give up, this is it!
我说我们就应该把剩下这点氧气吸完,一劳永逸!
I say we bag this routine
and get it over with!
我想活着,哪怕只活九个小时
I wanna live,
even if it is only for nine hours.
为什么?你还想再来一段采访吗?
Why? You want another interview?
见你的鬼 科特
-God damn it, Kurt!
你能不能闭上嘴?
-Would you cut it out?
要20分钟穿太空服,15分钟过虑烟尘
It takes 20 minutes to get into the suits,
15 to clear the vent.
我们不能光站在这吵
We cannot stand around and argue.
尼尔说的对,把宇航服拿出来
Neil's right. Take out the EMUs.
儿子,你去看看救援护罩
Son, take care
of the personal rescue enclosures.
好了,我要给船舱降压了...
Well, I am gonna depressurise this cabin...
你要进护罩的话也可以...
and you can get into an enclosure
if you want to...
或者你可以等降压的时候坐在干等着
or you can sit here and twiddle your thumbs
while you decompress.
如果你真的决定这样做,帮忙
But if that's your choice, do me a favor...
钻进睡袋,闭上你的破嘴
and get your ass in a sleeping bag
and zip the fucker up...
因为剩下这点时间我不想给你擦屁♥股♥
because I do not wish to spend
my Iast Iiving hours cleaning up the mess.
怎么改变主意了?
Why the change of heart?
我一直有个秘密就是渴望变成圣诞树挂件
Well, I always had a secret desire
to be a Christmas tree ornament.
尼尔,你的情况怎么样?
Neil, what's your status?
尼尔,你的情况怎么样?完毕
Neil, what's your status? Over.
准备完毕
Ready.
关闭控制台。打开舱室通风口
CIosing console. Opening cabin vents.
(不安)
Whoa.
我们的牧羊人,我们的主,神圣是你的名
Our shepherd, the Lord,
hallowed be Thy name.
加油宝贝。挺住,挺住,挺住。一定要挺住
Come on, baby. Hold, hold, hold.
Come on, baby.
指引我们不受诱惑,引领我们远离邪恶
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
噢,上帝,请别让我放出屁来
Oh, God, please don't Iet me fart.
关闭舱室通风口。打开照明
CIosing cabin vents. Opening Iights.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢。亲爱的,我爱你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, darling.
I Iove you.
噢,上帝!
Oh, God!
怎么了?
What?
很清新
Yummy.
你随时都可以加入主的行列中来
You can join in it at any time.
可我就是没那种基因,亲爱的
Yes, I just don't have that gene, darling.
但当我打开护罩的时候听起来你确实有
Sure sounded like you did
when I opened that recovery enclosure.
舌头打滑了
A slip of the tongue.
不相信死后的世界也没给你带来多大的安慰,是吗?
Doesn't give you much comfort, does it,
not believing in an afterlife?
正相反,给了我极大的安慰
On the contrary, it gives me Iots of comfort.
不存在 怎么会给人安慰呢?
How can the prospect of non-existence
be comforting?
我是这么看的
I look at it like this.
在我出现在这个世界之前...
Before I came on stage...
宇宙已经存在了120亿年了
the universe had been around
for 12 billion years.
所有这段时间,我都处于不存在的状态,那也不是很糟糕
All that time, I was in a state
of non-existence, and it wasn't bad.
相当安慰,实际上
Pretty comfortable, as a matter of fact.
我认为接下来的120亿也会同样的安慰
I figure it'll be just as comfortable
for the next 12 billion years.
所以所有那些认为存在更高级的生命的人都错了
So all of those people are wrong
who believe in a higher power.
看看现在他们得到什么好了
Look what good it did them.
这是什么?
What's that?
属于我的安慰
It's my comfort.
照完这张照片六个月后就去世了
He died six months
after that picture was taken.
因为什么?
-Of what?
癌症
-Cancer.
抱歉
-I'm sorry.
没事
-It's okay.
也许死后我能见到他
He's what I've got to look forward to.
他和特洛伊,我丈夫,第二任丈夫
He and Troy, my husband,
my second husband.
我的第一场婚姻在我儿子死后也结束了
My first marriage died
not too long after my son.
在死后的世界里有两个丈夫可太平不了
Two husbands in afterlife
could get pretty stormy.
对,是啊
Yeah, I know.
说来也奇怪
So strange.
当航♥天♥局邀请我参加这个项目时
When NASA invited me on this mission...
我接受的一个原因就是我想这能让我更加接近上帝
one of the reasons I accepted was because
I thought it would bring me closer to God...
和我的儿子
and my little boy.
我猜我的愿望要成真了
Guess I'm gonna get my wish.
我为之前说的话道歉
I'm sorry about what I said earlier.
关于马克
About Marc.
忘了吧
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表