剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Original tradition of conflict
in the history of this planet...
不是发生在父子 夫妻身上 而是发生在兄弟中间
ain't between fathers and sons,
husbands and wives. It's brothers.
我讨厌那些笼子里的动物 让我想起了我的第一次婚姻
I hate the look of caged creatures.
Reminds me of my first marriage.
什么事
-Anything?
老生常谈
-Same old crap.
斯蒂薇?
Stevie?
我叫尼尔 你能听见我说话吗
My name's Neil. Can you hear me?
你的助听器开着吗
Is your cochlear on or working?
我真希望我现在会打手语
I really wish I spoke sign, right now.
嘿 你想走走吗
Hey, do you wanna go for a walk?
你饿吗 你想吃点什么吗
Are you hungry?
You wanna get something to eat?
熊猫
-Panda.
熊猫
-Panda.
对 对 熊猫
Yeah. Yeah, the panda.
你知道吗 我想熊猫已经睡了
You know what?
I think the pandas are asleep already.
但也许我们可以明天再来
But maybe we can come back tomorrow.
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
嘿 我们打打电♥话♥ 失物招领什么的
Hey, let's call someone.
Lost and found or something.
我相信他们整个政♥府♥机构都致力于弱势孩子的福利
I believe their entire bureaucracy is devoted
to the well-being of spare children.
弱势孩子 比如弱势群体吗?
A spare child. Is that like a spare part?
给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
-Call the police.
她在警♥察♥那也不安全 懂吗
-She won't be safe at the police, okay?
我们又不能警告他们关于合成人的事
We can't exactly warn them
against Synthetics.
不行 我们也不了解她知道些什么
Yeah, no. We don't know what she knows...
我们不知道他们为什么追她 什么都不知道
we don't know why they're after her,
nothing.
这孩子先留在这
-The kid stays here.
等一下 不会真的要留在这吧
-Wait a minute. Not here, here.
噢 我不能带着她 保罗会问很多问题
Well, I can't take her.
Paul would ask way too many questions.
啊 我妈会吓坏的 抱歉
-Yeah. Mom would freak. Sorry.
我的室友爱管闲事
-I have a nosy roommate.
看在全能的上帝的份上 不会让我无限期当保姆吧
For Christ Almighty! Am I gonna
baby-sit this charge indefinitely?
他说的有理 孩子在伏特加里可活不了
He's got a point.
Kid can't survive on vodka and?
很有趣
-Very funny.
告诉你
-Tell you what.
你留在这照看爹地 爹地留在这照看这孩子
You stay here and baby-sit Daddy-O,
and Daddy-O stay here and baby-sit the kid.
爹地?
Daddy-O?
我看不到塔吉特
I don't see Taggart anywhere.
我一会就过去 妈
I'll be there in a minute, Mom.
我知道在这
I know it's here.
那就试试另一个 那个科学作家
Let's try the other one then.
The science author.
熊猫
-Panda.
熊猫
-Panda.
这个是什么
-What is this?
朋友
-Friend.
照看我
Watch out for me.
朋友照看你
Friends watch out for you.
朋友
-Friend.
朋友
-Friends.
该你了 科特
-Your turn, Kurt.
该我了?
-My turn?
朋友
-Friends.
好的
-All right.
朋友 嗨 你好吗
Friends. Hi. How are you?
真让我印象深刻
-I'm impressed.
-I'm impressed.
我有很多隐藏才能
I have many hidden talents.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 我叫 科特
Hi. My name is Kurt.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
斯蒂薇
-Stevie.
嗨 斯蒂薇
-Stevie? Hi, Stevie.
你有个助听器 亲爱的
You have cochlear, darling.
你为什么不打开呢
Why don't you turn it on?
我的朋友不需要它
My friends don't need it.
你的朋友不需要的话 他们一定是很好的朋友
But if your friends don't need it,
they must be nice friends.
你能接一下吗 亲爱的
Could you get that, darling?
科特 该睡觉了
Kurt. Bedtime.
你好
Hello?
该睡觉了 这你得帮帮我
Bedtime. You're gonna have to help me
on this one.
我没有什么经验
I'm not very experienced.
你和科特和小孩好好待着
You and Kurt sit tight with the little one.
尼尔和安吉拉还有我要去实验室一趟
Neil and Angela and I
are gonna go over to that lab.
我们去把那拆个稀烂 在这同时 你们就好好待着
We're gonna pick that place apart.
Meanwhile, you just sit tight.
晚点给你打电♥话♥ 告诉你怎么样了
-Call you later. Give you a heads up.
很好
-Very good.
好吗
Okay?
一首歌♥ 什么歌♥
A song? What song?
像 小甜甜布莱妮的歌♥吗
Like a Britney Spears' song?
咻 飞走吧
-Shoo Fly.
咻 飞走吧
-Shoo Fly.
好的 咻 飞走吧
Okay. Shoo Fly.
但你得打手语 但你也得唱
But you have to sign,
but you have to sing, as well.
好吗
Okay?
我们刚把她送去睡觉
-We're just putting her to bed right now.
一 ,二,三
-One, two, three.
咻 飞走吧 别来烦我
Shoo fly, don't bother me
咻 飞走吧 别来烦我
Shoo fly, don't bother me
咻 飞走吧 别来烦我
Shoo fly, don't bother me
我属于别的人了
I belong to somebody
很好 很好 太棒了
Very good, very good. Excellent.
接下来呢 有没有什么晚安的握手方式
What next? Is there some kind
of good-night handshake?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
-Thank you.
举止相当优雅
-Nice bedside manner.
希望我能不负你谨慎的措词
I hope I can trust on your discretion.
好了 该睡了
All right. Bedtime.
来吧
-Come.
不
-No!
抱歉 抱歉 好的 没问题 我想我们可以开着灯
Sorry, sorry. Okay, well,
I suppose we can leave the light on...
只是你的歌♥让我太印象深刻了 知道吗
but only because you impressed me
so much with your singing. Okay?
莎拉
Sarah.
噢 上帝 什么啊
Oh, God. What is that?
斯蒂薇?
Stevie?
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends.
他们是你的朋友?
They're your friends?
谢谢
Thank you.
查克塔吉特指挥官
-Commander Chuck Taggart.
是的
-Yes.
航♥天♥局现在让你值晚班了
NASA's got you working the night shift now.
啊
Yeah.
我们试试最明显的方法
Let's try the obvious.
很好
Very good.
安吉拉 把这 整个全毁了
Angela, take this all, this here place apart.
尼尔,你拿着撬棍呢?
-Neil, you got that crowbar?
对
-Yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
查克?
Chuck?
有意思
Interesting.
如果我没弄错
If I'm not mistaken...
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表