剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
He's gonna be a superstar.
明星吗 哇噢
A superstar. Wow.
当我...
That's when I....
快 快 是尼尔 他受伤了 快点
Quick, quick, it's Neil. He's hurt. Quick.
噢我的天
-Oh, my God.
等等 尼尔 额
-Wait, wait. Neil, yeah.
科特 你...
-Kurt, what--
你不许动 对就这样
-You gotta help me out, yes.
好了 好了 开始吧
AII right. AII right, start talking now.
不许动
-Don't move.
你对他干了什么?
-What did you do to him?
如果你们不从实招来的话 我会干掉你们其中一个
Not half of what I'm gonna do to you
if you don't tell me what I need to know.
听我说 是因为你的合成人
Listen to me. It's your Synthetic.
它袭击了码头上的人
It's attacked someone else
down at the dock.
受害者因为血清素大量流失 目前还在医院昏迷不醒
The victim's in the hospital in a coma,
suffering from massive serotonin depletion.
那可能对该死的码头工人来说没什么损失
That might not be much of a loss
for a fucking longshoreman.
宝贝 你也是一样 合成人吸走了你的血清素
Honey, that's what happened to you.
Your Synthetic sucked out your serotonin.
你继续忽悠吧
-Say that three times fast.
科特 这是真的
-Kurt, come on.
你知道血清素水平降低会怎么样
You know what low serotonin levels can do.
对 我知道
Oh, yeah, I know what it means.
这意味着我的思维会停滞不前 大脑罢♥工♥
It means my mind is stalled by the side
of the road, waiting for a tow truck.
但是幸好 我有个小家伙可以帮我
Maybe I'II let my little sidekick
do my thinking for me.
你知道是什么意思吗?你们被它逮个现行
Do you know what that means?
It means that you're busted.
就是这样
-That's what it means.
我们不是合成人 科特
-We're registering as warm-blooded, Kurt.
你所看到的是低血清素导致的幻觉
So whatever you're seeing is
a symptom of the serotonin depletion.
好啊 但是如果不让我♥干♥掉你们当中一个
Yeah, but, well,
we're gonna see three dead Synths...
你们就都要完蛋
if you don't take me to your better halves.
莎拉 尼尔 和 安吉拉 那是人类的
That's Sarah, Neil, and Angela.
That's the human ones, that is.
我们是人类 科特 是我们啊!
We are human, Kurt. It's us!
我的朋友在哪?不说我就射爆他的头
Where the fuck are my friends?
Or the next one goes through his head.
好吧 看着这个合成人
-AII right, watch this Synthetic--
科特!等等,不要!
-Kurt! Wait, no!
好吧
Okay.
你说的没错 我们是合成人
-You're right. We are Synthetic.
安吉拉!
-Angela!
他知道 我们骗不了他的
He knows,
and we're not gonna change his mind.
我可以带你去找你的朋友 我们也不会伤害你们
I can take you to your friends.
And we don't wanna hurt you or them.
那你们的目的是什么?你们想要什么?
So what do you want? What do you want?
我们想要你培养的合成人
We want that Synthetic you created.
我怎么知道你不是在骗我?
How do I know
you're not lying about my friends?
他们是不是已经死了?
How do I know they're not already dead?
你想给他们打电♥话♥吗?
Do you wanna call them?
打电♥话♥?
-Call them?
你可以和他们通话
-You can speak to them.
可以通话?
-On the phone?
可以
-Yeah.
好吧 那 号♥码是多少?
AII right. Yeah, so, what's the number?
2-3-1....
2-3--
尼尔
-Neil.
不!
-No!
尼尔
-Neil!
不!
-No!
只是个轻伤
-It's just a flesh wound.
太鲁莽了
-That was really stupid.
你这样差点导致我们都死掉
You could have killed yourself,
or him, or us.
是吗?至少他现在没法在你面前耍枪了吧?
Yeah? Well, he's not waving a gun around
in your face anymore, now is he?
好吧 我们不能冒愚蠢的风险
-Well, we can't afford to take stupid risks.
嘿 那是我的决定 安吉拉
-Hey, it was my call, Angela.
不是
No, it wasn't.
你能别再命令我了吗?
Could you stop trying to be my commander?
我头衔比你高
-I outrank you.
这不是在空军部队
-This isn't the Air Force.
继续 你们继续
Go, go. Bravo, bravo, bravo.
你们戏演的很真 但我不会买♥♥账的
I applaud the performance,
but I'm not buying it.
买♥♥什么账?
-Buying what?
假装内部矛盾
-The simulated internal conflict.
干的不错 但我不会被你们拙劣的演技所欺骗
Nice touch, but it won't convince me that
you're anything but poorly-made simulacra.
而且 真的安吉拉比你还要瘦五磅
And anyway,
the real Angela is about five pounds thinner.
5-羟色胺
5-HTP.
5-羟色胺 干什么用?
-5-HTP, what's that?
对 你折腾够了才能用这个
-Yeah. X-fiends use it after raves.
它会增加血清素水平 非常安全 任何药店都能买♥♥到
It increases serotonin levels. It's very safe.
You can get it at any drugstore.
听着 你培养的合成人 期间肯定出了什么差错
Now listen, you grew a Synthetic,
but something went wrong in the process...
产生了突变 以血清素为食
and you've created some kind of mutant
Synth that seems to feed off serotonin.
它袭击了你 导致你产生妄想症
It attacked you,
and that attack has left you delusional.
对 科特 听我说
Yeah. No, Kurt, listen.
它到处杀人 我们得阻止它
It's killing people, so we have to stop it.
噢是吗?那怎么没杀了我?
Oh, God! So why didn't it kill me?
也许那会还处于发育期 不需要大量血清素
Well, maybe it was smaller
and it didn't need as much serotonin.
又或者是还没掌握好方法
-Maybe it hadn't perfected its method yet.
好了 张嘴
-Okay. Open up.
我们得治治你的妄想症
We're gonna stop
this little paranoid delusional....
攻击性 反♥社♥会♥ 杀人狂
-Aggressive, anti-social....
-Homicidal.
好吧
-AII right.
讨厌的小家伙
-Nasty little bugger.
嘿 给我把嘴张开
Hey, open your goddamn mouth.
咽了它
Swallow it.
噢 真的是
Oh, that's it.
莎拉 安吉拉和尼尔比你们想象的要聪明的多
Sarah and Angela and Neil
are smarter than you think.
他们受过训练的
-They have training.
哦 真的吗?
-Oh, really?
对 专业的搏击训练
Yeah, professional combat training.
算上我五年级的空手道课了吗?
-Is that counting my 5th grade karate class?
还有我的跆搏呢?
-And my Tae Bo seminar?
对 他们受过专业训练 专业的搏击训练
Yeah. They have professional training.
Professional combat training.
再来一次
Here you go.
我可是来真的 科特
-I will do it, Kurt.
噢天哪 你不是合成人
-Oh, God. You're not a Synthetic.
你是个捣蛋鬼 你是...
You are a ball-buster. You are--
快喝
Drink.
嘿 你在干什么 我已经抓到你了!
-Hey, what're you doing.... I got you!
不算 你离我还有英里远!
-No way! You missed me by a mile!
才不是!
-Did not!
就是!
-Did so!
现在抓到你了
Got you that time.
港口又发生一起袭击?
-Another attack at the docks?
是一个青少年 他很关键
-Teenage boy. He's critical.
联♥系♥他的父母 他们也许会同意拍照
Call his parents.
They might agree to go on camera.
等下 他遭遇了什么?
Wait a minute. What happened to him?
不得而知 但你今天得调查清楚
No word. But you have to do it today.
如果这个事情传遍全国
If this story goes national,
next thing you know...
宗毓华就要大出风头了(美国知名亚裔女主播)
Connie Chung is sending fruit baskets.
反正我们没机会了 听着 我只需要知道一件事 查德?
We don't stand a chance anyway. Listen,
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表