剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
第1-2集
真倒霉
Shit!
嘿 当心点 那设备可是价值10亿美元的
Hey, handle with care. That's a
billion dollars worth of Uncle Sam's money.
对 的确是 再试一次
Yeah, tell me about it. Trying again.
见鬼
Damn it.
好了 尼尔 我认为应该是要捕捉卫星
All right, Neil,
I think the idea is to catch the satellite.
好吧 看来我遇到麻烦了
Yeah, very funny.
I've got a big problem here.
尼尔 请回答
Neil, talk to me.
机械臂出问题了 服务器控制无法同步
The arm's acting up.
Server controls are out of phase.
肩部回路完全锁定
Shoulder pitch is completely locked up.
休斯顿 这里是奥德赛号♥
Houston, this is Odyssey.
我们的一只机械臂运转失灵
We have an arm that's malfunctioning...
导致有效负载冲突 完毕
resulting in a minor collision
with the payload. Over.
收到 奥德赛号♥
Roger, Odyssey.
我们正再次分♥析♥地面轨道
We're reassessing ground track,
reviewing increment 2 contingency.
我们建议你执行机械臂的3S错误诊断程序
We recommend you carry out
arm's diagnostic error routine 3S.
同样建议你们重复自动呼叫装置的测试评估报告 完毕
Also suggest you review
ACU test assessment profile. Over.
收到 休斯顿
Roger, Houston.
卫星开始摇晃了
Satellite's picked up a wobble.
绝对是宿醉来的日出
Definitely in for a hangover come sunup.
双节距严重偏离角度
Double pitch is seriously over ramp.
休斯顿 重新请求故障排除程序
Houston, re-requesting
a trouble-shooting procedure--
切换到备用控制
Switching to back-up controls.
请回复 奥德赛号♥ 听不到你 完毕
Come back, Odyssey.
Did not read you. Over.
我准备启动备用控制
I am go with back-up controls.
奥德赛号♥请回复 完毕
Odyssey, come in. Over.
奥德赛号♥请回复 完毕
Odyssey, come in. Over.
开始表演了
Heading for the dance floor.
(背景歌♥曲:Coldplay - Don't Panic)
奥德赛号♥请回复 完毕
Odyssey, come in. Over.
好吧休斯顿 我们正在切换到备用方案
All right, Houston,
we are switching to back-up.
我们需要再试一次
We're gonna take another crack at this.
奥德赛号♥ 我强烈建议你等待故障排除程序结果
Odyssey, we strongly advise
you wait for trouble-shooting.
这不是程序检查
This is not procedure check.
今天是 埃德 完毕
It is today, Ed. Over.
再近点
Closer.
再近点
Closer.
来吧,来吧,宝贝儿
Do it. Do it, baby.
为什么从你嘴里说出来的话都那么淫♥荡♥?
Why does everything that comes out of
your mouth have something to do with sex?
也许是因为我们骑在一个
象征着生殖器的30亿美元卫星上,别说是我说的
Maybe because we're riding in a
$3 billion phallic symbol. Don't quote me.
如果我一开始就把你的话
说出去,他们就会把航♥天♥计划终止了
If I started quoting you,
they'd shut down the space programme.
再近点
Closer.
喔,宝贝儿,快进去。好
Oh, baby, put it in. Yeah!
加油啊
Come on.
加油
Come on.
性♥爱♥万岁
Vive l'amour.
嘿 自超级碗十佳球德鲁皮尔森之后的最伟大的接球
Hey, to the greatest catch
since Drew Pearson, Super Bowl 10.
吼 吼 吼 吼~
Here, here. Here, here.
嘿,这尝起来像真的
Hey, this tastes like the real thing.
唐培里侬1998(一种法国香槟酒)
Dom '98.
从食品处的一个姑娘那里弄到的
Got something going
with one of the girls in food processing.
耶
Yeah.
如果我们的营养需求取决于
The thought that our nutritional
requirements are being determined...
你的调情手段这可让我没什么信心
by your sexual dalliances doesn't exactly
leave me brimming with confidence.
说到缺乏信心
Speaking of a lack of confidence...
我不用提醒你我们还有直播呢吧
I don't need to remind you
that I am putting you on Iive TV.
你再让我难堪,我就把你从太空厕所冲出去
You make me look bad,
I'm flushing you out the airlock.
别担心亲爱的,我保证到时候换个有品味的
Not to worry, darling.
I promise you a dignified exchange.
但既然我们现在的话题是厕所
But now that we're on the subject
of the airlock...
你知道缺氧能提高性♥爱♥刺♥激♥程度吗
did you know that oxygen depletion
enhances the effect of sexual stimulant--
我实在是不想知道
I don't really want to know that.
收到人员任务变更。随你挑,查克
Copy that crew assignment change.
This is your call, Chuck.
你想干什么我都随便
Whatever you wanna do is okay by me.
他是你儿子,完毕
He's your son. Over.
对于热情 有一些话要说 埃德
Well, there's something to be said
for enthusiasm, Ed...
但是他应该等指示,他也知道
but he should have waited and he knows it.
你就是不想自己告诉你妻子
You just don't wanna have to be the one
to tell your wife.
说到妻子这个话题,我想我闻到小脆饼的味道了,埃德
On the subject of wives,
I think I smell those cookies from here, Ed.
这次伯妮斯又给你做什么了
What did Bernice make you this time?
花生黄油坚果饼
Peanut butter macadamia.
太让人嫉妒了
Damn, I'm jealous.
问问她能不能给我也做一盘
Ask her if she'll make up
a plate of those things for me.
我着陆的时候你拿着饼干在门口等着我就再好不过了
You better be standing by the door
waiting with them when I touch down.
你听见了吧?
-You hear me?
我一定会的
-I'II be sure and do that.
谢了艾德。奥德赛结束通话
Thanks, Ed. Odyssey, out.
你知道,我的一生都在跨过一个又一个障碍
You know, I've spent my life
jumping one hurdle after another...
试图达到现在的位置,但是做父母
trying to get where I am, but parenting....
我都不确定我是不是合格
Not even sure I qualify for that event.
噢天,你肯定合格
Oh, hell, you qualify.
你只需要迈出这一步就行
You just got to step up.
或者就像我父亲常说的"顺其自然就好了"
Or like my daddy used to say,
"Get three down and locked."
顺其自然
Three down and locked.
休斯顿,平移操作完成。她已经回到运输仓内
Houston, translation manoeuvre complete.
She's back in the pipeline. Over.
收到,奥德赛。一切正常,完毕
Roger, Odyssey. You're looking fine. Over.
采访之前应该运行一下诊断程序
Gonna run diagnostics on the arm
before the interview.
尼尔,我要调整船员任务
Neil, I wanna change the crew assignment.
卫星修整好了我要让马特执行调换任务
When the satellite's refitted,
I want Matt to execute the redeployment.
马特
Matt.
对,他在机械臂上花的时间长
Yeah. He's got more time on the arm.
现在有故障,我需要更有经验的人
We had a malfunction. I need someone
with a little more experience.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
尼尔,你聪明,反应又快
Neil, you're smart and you're quick.
但你这次有点激动过头了
But this time you're too quick.
机械臂不好用的时候,你该等待休斯顿发回适当的解决方案
When that arm goes down, you wait
for Houston to relay proper troubleshooting.
那才是正规程序
That's procedure.
你知道时间根本不够,卫星当时坏了
You know there wasn't enough time.
That satellite had a wicked--
那不是你说了算,你让我提前执行了捕捉操作
-That was not your call.
-You let me go ahead with the capture.
我是让你提前执行了捕捉操作
I let you go ahead with the capture...
是因为在这种情况下你碰巧是对的
'cause in this set of circumstances
you happened to be right.
我懂了,所以你现在不让我管是因为我是对的
I see. So you're pulling me 'cause I was right.
如果你错了,可就捅了大篓子了
If you'd have been wrong,
you'd have screwed the pooch...
并且一颗价值10亿美元的卫星将伴随你的事业
一起飞到冥王星
and we'd have a billion-dollar satellite
floating up to Pluto along with your career.
如果你把事情搞砸了,就不会有第二次机会,儿子
If you fuck up,
you do not get a second chance, Son.
如果你丢了那颗卫星,你下周就得回休斯顿
If you'd have lost that satellite,
you'd be back in Houston next week...
找个酒吧招待的工作,这对我可不好受
looking for work as a bartender.
Now this ain't easy for me.
我就知道
I bet.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表