剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
and we cannot change.
我们是朋友
-We were friends.
我们现在也是 永远都是
-We still are, and we always will be.
这是什么也改变不了的
Nothing can change that.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你开心吗?
Are you happy?
爸 是你吗
Dad, is that you?
当然是我 你以为是谁?吉米史都华?
Of course it's me.
Who'd you expect, Jimmy Stewart?
别光站那 把啤酒给我
Don't just stand there. Give me the suds.
没有德国的比尔森啤酒好
Not as good as that
draught pilsner over in Germany.
没有
No.
你把油泵拿出来弄干净了?
You take off the fuel pump and clean it?
问题不是油泵 爸 是插头插座的问题
Problem wasn't the fuel pump, Dad.
It was the points and plugs.
但我让你把油泵拿出来弄干净
But I asked you
to take off the fuel pump and clean it.
是 长官 你说了
-Yes, sir, you did.
但你没干 是不是
-You didn't do that, did you?
是 长官 我没有
No, sir, I didn't.
那为什么不直接说还说这些废话
So why didn't you just say that
instead of all this bullshit...
什么插头插座 我只是做我认为对的 爸爸
-about the points and plugs.
-I just did what I thought was best, Dad.
你认为是对的 却不是叫你去做的
What you thought was best
wasn't what was asked of you.
是的 长官
-No, sir.
就这样了 是吗
-And that's it, isn't it?
有人让你做事 你非不那么做
Somebody makes a request to you,
you gotta do something different...
因为你认为对 从中你看出自大了吗
'cause you figure it's best.
You see the arrogance in that?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你要是带着那东西上太空 儿子 你会坠毁的
Take that shit up into an aeroplane,
Son, you're gonna crash and burn.
你该 给你的科尔维特安个硬顶 爸爸
You should've bought a hardtop
for this Corvette, Dad.
敞蓬就挺好
-Ragtop's just fine.
敞蓬漏水 下雨了
-Ragtop leaks. It's raining.
没有下雨
It's not raining.
再者 谁说我要出去
Anyway, who says I'm going anywhere?
你会告诉妈妈你要开着科尔维特出去
You're gonna tell Mom you're gonna take
a ride in the 'Vette...
但你真正要做的是去木屋钓鱼准备比赛
but what you're really gonna do is
go fishing up at the cabin for black bass...
然后你回来晚了参加她的派对
and you're gonna come back Iate
for her party...
你会让我和你一起去钓鱼
so you're gonna ask me
to go fishing with you...
这样当我们回来她就会训我们俩了
so when we get back
she'II have both of us to yell at...
就不光是训你一个了
instead of just you.
你为什么不进屋去帮你妈妈收拾东西
Why don't you go on in the house
and help your mother with the groceries?
不 长官 我宁愿在这陪你
No, sir. I'd rather stay out here with you.
好吧 我去钓鱼
Well, I'm going fishing.
敞蓬漏水 爸爸 正在下雨
The ragtop Ieaks, Dad, and it's raining!
如果漏水又怎么样 是我的车
So what if it Ieaks? It's my goddamn car.
我不想花2000块买♥♥个硬顶 你有什么不满
I choose not to spend $2,000 on a hardtop.
Is that okay with you?
你小气 可怜的混♥蛋♥
You cheap, miserable son of a bitch!
在德国时到底是什么让你这么不满?
What in the hell pissed you off
when we were in Germany, huh?
我试着和你说
I try to say something to you...
你就只会说 闭上你的嘴 你抓苍蝇呢啊
you just say, "Shut your mouth.
You're catching flies."
你正要抓呢
You're catching them now.
到底什么惹了你
-What in God's name pissed you off?
如果你这么好奇的话 你惹我了
-You pissed me off, if you're curious.
你惹我了 而你现在正在惹我
You pissed me off,
and you're still pissing me off.
好吧 告诉你些那荒谬的自负不承认的事吧 老家伙
Well, I'II tell you something your asinine ego
won't Iet you believe, old man.
坠毁的不会是我
It ain't me that's gonna crash and burn!
棒极了 抓住这一刻
-Bravo. Seize the moment.
去你的!
-And fuck you, too!
你和谁说话呢
Who in God's name
you think you're talking to?
你为什么这么做
What in the hell are you doing this for?
做什么? 还去不去钓鱼
Doing what? We going fishing or not?
这些是你的回忆 指挥官 我只是个导游
These are your memories, Commander.
I'm only a tour guide.
好了 旅行结束
Well, the tour's over!
你去哪
-Where the hell you going?
你不能这么一走了之 查克
-You can't run from this, Chuck.
好 把垂钓之旅变成你独角的肥皂剧
That's right. Turn a simple fishing trip
into your own personal soap opera.
这是你的命途 指挥官 不是别人的
It's your Iife, Commander, no one else's.
别和你妈说我去钓鱼了
Don't tell your mother I'm going fishing.
好的 亲爱的 来吧 来吧
Okay. Honey, come on, come on.
我们得走了
-We gotta go.
妈妈 我们去哪
-Mommy, where are we going?
我们去个小旅行 亲爱的
-We're just going on a little trip, honey.
那爸爸呢
-What about Daddy?
爸爸这次不能去
-Daddy can't go on this one.
为什么不行
-Why not?
爸爸早上还得工作 那他醒来会不会想我们
-Because Daddy has to work in the morning.
-Will he miss us when he wakes up?
他醒来会不会难过
Will he be sad when he wakes up?
科里 见鬼 科里
Corey. Shit. Corey.
科里
Corey.
你很爱你父亲 是不是
You love your Daddy very much, don't you?
我现在能回床上吗
Can I go back to bed now?
可以
Yeah.
塔吉特 与一个来自他过去的人相遇了
Taggart has an encounter
with a man from his past.
尼尔也是一样 现在我们也遇到了
Neil has the same thing,
and now we have this.
科特
Kurt.
有人在食取我们的记忆
Somebody or someone
is feeding off our memories here.
科特 这肯定不是我记忆中的一段
-Kurt.
-This certainly isn't part of my memory.
科特
-Kurt.
啊?
-What?
我得告诉你件事
-I need to tell you something.
什么事
-What?
妈妈
-Mommy.
妈妈 噢 太好了
-Mommy? Oh, great.
我们先有了个...
-So first we have a....
怎么了
-What's wrong?
我在路边摔了一跤
-I fell down on the sidewalk.
伤到没
-Did you hurt yourself?
安吉拉 这是怎么回事
-Angela, what's going on here?
你看看 你都刮伤了
-Look at that, you got a scrape.
你会没事的 甜心
-You're gonna be okay, sweetie.
安吉拉, 怎么回事
-Angela, what's going on?
你还记得我们离开巴黎 然后我说分手的事吧?
You remember when we left Paris,
and I ended it?
是
Yes.
然后我们回来我不见你也不和你说话
And when we got back here,
I wouldn't see or talk to you.
对 你感冒了
Yes, you had the flu.
你没感冒
-You didn't have the flu.
对 没感冒
-No, I didn't have the flu.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
噢 上帝 原来是这样
Oh, God, this is it?
是这样 这
This is it? This is....
这就是可能发生的一瞬 或者就是发生过
-This is a glimpse of what might have been.
-Or what might be.
你叫什么
What's your name?
安东尼
-Anthony.
那是我父亲的名字
-That's my father's name.
我知道
-I know.
跟我来 安东尼
Come with me, Anthony.
你生日是今天吗
-Is it your birthday today?
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表