剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
He withdrew the charge?
他同意无监督探视 科里明天就能过来
He agreed to unsupervised visitation.
Corey's coming by tomorrow.
等不及要见孩子了
-Can't wait to meet him.
你等不及了吗?
-You can't?
你这么惊讶吗?
That surprises you?
不惊讶 我知道你喜欢孩子
No. I know you love kids.
我知道你是那种喜欢孩子的人
I mean, I know that you are
the kind of man who would love kids.
没错 你把我看得透透的
Yeah, you read me like a book.
天啊 乔伊 我投入了这么多
God, Troy,
I bring so much baggage into this.
如果你在意我 我也会在意你
Look, I'II carry yours if you carry mine.
开门
-Open the door.
哦
-Oh. Yeah.
嗨
-Hi.
你还好吧?
-AII right?
还好
Yeah.
我还以为那东西能穿过门锁
I thought we determined that
it could get around chained doors.
安全总是好的
Yeah, well, better safe than sorry.
枪上膛了吗?
Is that thing loaded?
我可是空军出身 知道怎么用武器
Air Force, Kurt.
Know how to handle a weapon.
下次我扫射军♥火♥库时 提醒我打电♥话♥给你
Next time I strafe a munitions depot,
remind me to call you.
没有物品损坏
-None of it's broken.
也没有东西进出的痕迹
-There's nothing in or out.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
我不知道 也许我们要对付的是一种新的合成人
I don't know. Maybe we're dealing
with an entirely new form of Synthetic.
你慢慢说
You tell me.
它就好像不是实体的
Well, it's almost as if it isn't solid.
出现的时候 周围会很冷 就感觉一阵寒风
And when it happens, there's this cold.
It's like a chill comes over me.
安吉拉 会不会是其他原因?
Angela, shall we talk
about extracurricular activities?
比如药物反应?
Any form of recreational drugs?
哦
-Oh.
迷幻剂 五氯苯酚?
-LSD, PCP?
天哪 科特 不是 不是致幻
Jesus Christ, Kurt. No.
And this isn't a flashback.
会不会是做梦或者幻觉?
-How about a dream or a vision?
很真实
-Well, it seems real.
四天前 两天前 今晚都是如此
Four nights ago, two nights ago, tonight.
我不知道 就像 好吧 也可能是
I don't know. Like, yeah, okay. It's possible.
大多数幻觉都发生在你从深度睡眠中恢复的时候
Well, you know, most visions occur
when you're recovering from a deep sleep.
这称做催眠状态 是大脑的错觉
It's called a hypnagogic state.
The mind plays tricks on you.
特别是潜在的压力或精神状态下
Especially in forms
of underlying stress or mental condition.
太棒了 你是说我脑袋坏掉了?
-Great. So I'm fucked in the head?
不不不我不是那个意思
-No, no. That's not what I meant.
但只有一种方法能找到答案
But there's only one way to find out.
不 我才不要看精神病医生
-No. I am not going to a shrink.
不是看医生
-No shrinks.
我只需要录下你睡觉的样子
I just need to tape you sleeping.
哦 然后把它给你 在你有特殊需要的时候用
Oh, yeah. Leave it to you
to find the soft-core potential in a crisis.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
不过我得承认 你在意并且打电♥话♥给我 确实很感动
Although, I have to admit, I'm touched
that you called and that you care.
你可别因此洋洋得意
-Don't let it go to your head.
我不会的
-I won't. And you won't let it.
哎呀 火焰香蕉 看起来果然是在约会啊
Ah, bananas flambé. Sure looks like a tryst.
不是那回事 是和扎克的母亲
No, it's not that. It's Zack's mother.
你知道 就是那个被合成人弄昏迷的男孩
You know, the boy
the Synthetic put in a coma.
靠食物来安慰自己吗?
-Food therapy?
算是忏悔吧 亲爱的
-It's more like penitence, darling.
他仍有可能康复
Well, he may still recover.
人可以在昏迷几周 几个月 甚至几年后醒来
I mean, people come out of comas
weeks, months, even years after.
倒真希望如此
I sincerely hope so.
救命
Help.
怎么了?你看见什么东西了吗?
What happened? Did you see something?
看来我们经历了同样的药物致幻
Apparently, we're experiencing
that same drug flashback.
你看到它了?
-You saw it?
是的
-Yeah.
躲是躲不掉了 那东西好像在跟着你
There's no point in leaving now.
It seems to be following you.
太棒了
-Great.
我们看看它到底是什么时候回来
-Yeah. We'II see if it comes back.
醒醒
Hello.
我以为在你床上醒来就完蛋了
I thought I was done waking up in your bed.
你打赌吗?
-Care to wager on that?
我敢 肯定能赢
-I really should. Easy money.
谢了 幸好我是个如此自信的人
Oh, thanks.
Good thing I'm such a confident fellow.
嗯 都还锁着
-Yeah. Still all sealed up.
那也阻挡不了这位不速之客
-Well, that didn't stop our visitor.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
我靠
Shit.
这是新的合成人吗 可以凭空出现?
A new type of synthetic
that just appears out of thin air?
准确地说
-Precisely.
我觉得小猫(见第11集)就算是一种
-And I thought Kitten was a freak.
合成人是怎么做到凭空出现的?
How does a Synthetic
appear out of nothing?
我怎么会知道?我又没学过高科技
Well, how would I know?
I'm not a tech student.
怎么会不懂 你不是还能培养合成人吗?
No. Except when
you're growing things in tanks.
那真是我他么的罪过了 不用你提醒我的愧疚感
Well, mea fucking culpa.
You don't need to make me feel guilty.
谢谢你 我现在调理的很好
I'm doing fine on my own,
thank you very much.
我的天啊
-Oh, my God.
怎么了?
-What is it?
你认识他?
-Do you know him?
对
-Yeah.
他是谁?
-Who is it?
看着像古斯哈根
-It looks like Gus Hagan.
飞行员?
The pilot?
对 但是他两年前就死了
Yeah. But he died two years ago.
哈根?
-Hagan?
就绪
-Check.
佩里?
-Perry?
就绪
-Check.
休斯顿航♥天♥机组人员开始模拟
Shuttle crew Houston,
commence simulation.
就是这样
-This is it.
别担心 安吉拉
-Don't sweat it, Ange.
我们会出色完成的
We'II do great.
好 我们开始了
Okay. We're coming in.
着陆带在视线范围内吗 佩里?
-You got the landing strip in sight, Perry?
同意 哈根
-Affirmative, Hagan.
同意?我们怎么了 想想在空军的时候 老妹?
Affirmative? What are we,
back in the Air Force, babe?
还是别回忆了 老弟 我职级比你高
Let's hope not, babe,
'cause back there, I outrank you.
你们听到了吗?我们这有一只野马
You hearing that, boys?
We got a wild one on our hands.
收到 哈根
-Roger that, Hagan.
走起
-Here we go.
飞行塔台 我们有什么遗漏吗?
-Flight Tower, are we clear?
休斯顿航♥天♥机组 一切就绪 准备着陆
-Shuttle crew Houston, all clear for landing.
我们酷爆了 这么低飞这么快
We're booming.
We're coming in fast and low.
你偏离了轨道 哈根
-You're off course, Hagan.
不 不
-Yeah. No, no.
没有按照电脑上的来
Not according to the computer.
你们太低了 你们有20秒的时间退出
You're too low.
You got 20 seconds to pull out.
能看到灯光吗?
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表