剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Tell you what, you handle it.
海恩斯小姐,我需要用麦克风和你通话
-Miss Haynes, I need to mike you.
哦 好的
-Oh, okay.
嘿
-Hey.
来了
-Hey.
谁负责灯光?
-Who does the lights around here?
我和弗莱德
-Me and Fred.
你或弗雷德能帮我调高那盏10K的背光灯吗?
Could you or Fred kick up
that 10K backlight for me?
把我的头发再突出一点
Give a little more highlight to my hair.
你能让那个摄像师过来吗?
And could you send
that camera guy over, please?
是不是你再也不和我说话了?
Does this mean
you'II never speak to me again?
我是这么打算的
-I'm thinking about it.
你知道我很反对这个吧?
-You know I was opposed to this, right?
对 我知道
-Yeah, I know you were.
30秒准备
-Stand by. In 30.
掩护我 我要上场了
Cover me, I'm going in.
我再也不想知道你离这里更近了
...and I never wanna know
that you went any closer than here.
嘿
-Hey.
莎拉
-Sarah.
我很激动 你呢?
I am so excited. Aren't you?
没有那个音响师兴奋
-Not as excited as that sound guy.
不会吧?
-I beg your pardon?
还有五秒
And five.
晚上好 休斯顿
Good evening, Houston.
今晚对KNB来说是一个非常特殊的时刻
Tonight marks a very special occasion
for KNBS...
因为我们行动版团队请来了一位新成员加入
as we welcome a new member
to the Action Edition team.
我的新搭档凯莉海恩斯
-My new co-anchor, Kayli Haynes.
Sarah 能来这里真是太棒了
-Sarah, it's great to be here.
我想不出有谁愿意和我共用一张桌子
And I can't think of a person
with whom I'd rather share a desk.
总之 凯莉 我很高兴能减轻我的负担
Well, Kayli, I'm just happy to have
some of the workload taken off my chest.
没错 说到工作 我们来聊聊今日新闻吧?
No doubt. Speaking of workload,
shall we do the news?
好
Yes.
上星期在纪念公园发生的两名老人被抢劫的
An arrest was made today in the
robbery shooting death of two elderly men...
枪杀案犯今天被逮捕
in Memorial Park last week.
嗨
-Hi.
最近还好吗?
-Hey, how are you?
还行
-Fine.
出去走走吗?
-Wanna come out?
你知道有个墓碑展销厅吗?
Did you know there's such a thing
as a grave-marker showroom?
直到我看到那些东西才明白一切都成了过去 霍莉
I don't think it really started to sink in
until I was looking at those markers, Hol.
立墓碑之前 那片坟地只是一片草地 你明白吗?
I mean, a grave's just a patch of grass
till you stick a headstone on it, you know?
有花长在上面
Something to...lean flowers on...
才会被人注意到
and to visit.
对不起 我真的只想和你聊聊 不想和我爸说
Sorry, I just really needed to talk to you.
My dad's not much of a listener.
尼尔
-Neil.
怎么了 有什么不对的吗?
-Well, what is it? What's wrong?
没有
Nothing.
我不希望像上次一样只是过来寻求安慰
I just don't want this to go where it went
last time you needed a shoulder.
你觉得我来找你就是为了寻求安慰?
Do you think that's why I came over here?
见鬼
Damn it.
喂
Yeah.
我记得我们约了时间
Yeah, I thought we had a date
for a little B and E.
靠
Shit.
我给忘了时间 我会十分钟内赶到
Yeah, I didn't realize how late it was.
Yeah, I'II be there in 10 minutes.
那就好 因为我不想自己一人干违法的事
That's good 'cause I like to have company
when I'm breaking the law.
好
Yeah.
霍莉 我得走了 我们回头再聊
Holly, I gotta go.
Can we talk about this later?
好吧
Fine.
他们在这干嘛?现在是周末
What are they doing here? It's the weekend.
我的鸡蛋和锅里糊的东西混在一起
I don't think my eggs
are gonna mix too well with the burnt...
肯定不太好
whatever the hell this is in this pan.
你的鸡蛋?
Your eggs?
这房♥子里的鸡蛋都是我的 老妹
The eggs in this house are my eggs, Sister...
那个是我的意大利面 我喜欢糊的
and that's my spaghetti, which I like burnt.
你到底为什么要来我家?
-Why the hell did you come here, anyway?
我已经跟你说过了
-I told you already.
帮你处理佩姬的遗物
-To help you deal with Paige's stuff.
你十五年没和我说过话
-You haven't talked to me in 15 years.
你大老远跑来这里打包这些衣服
You come all the way down here
to box up some sweaters.
好吧 你想知道我为什么过来?
Okay, you wanna know why I came here?
是因为尼尔在追悼会上说的话
It's because of something that Neil said
at the memorial service.
他一个17岁的孩子站在那
He stood there, all 17 years of him...
他说:“15年太长了,不能怀恨在心”
and he said, "15 years is too damn long
to hold a grudge."
我没有怀恨在心
-I ain't holding no grudge.
他是说我
-He was talking about me.
好吧
Oh.
他说的对 所以我就来了
-So he was right, and here I am.
所以就像这样原谅我了?
-So I'm forgiven, just like that?
是什么让你觉得可以被原谅的?
What makes you think you have something
to be forgiven for?
不要应付我 老妹
Now don't start that tap dance
with me, Sister.
我没有应付你 查克
It's not a tap dance, Chuck.
不过,我想了解一下
I would like to understand it though.
我知道你和爸关系不太好
I mean, I know that you and Dad
didn't exactly have a good relationship...
但那是他的葬礼
but it was his funeral for Christ's sake.
你知道 老妹 我在最近在忙葬礼的事
You know, Sis,
I'm dealing with one recent funeral.
我没时间再处理其他的
I ain't got time to open up
and dredge up another.
为了妈妈和我也应该去
-Should have been there for Mom and me.
你说得对,我应该这么做
-You're right, I should have.
你说什么?
What?
我说你是对的
I said you're right.
我应该去那陪你和妈妈
I should've been there for Mom and you.
只是你想提醒我的又一个不负责任的举动
Just another one of those irresponsible
moves you like to remind me of.
那就告诉我 查克 为什么? 我一直都很想知道
Then help me out with this, Chuck. Why?
That's all I wanna understand.
为什么没参加葬礼?
Why not go to his funeral?
因为我不喜欢他 他也不喜欢我!
Because I didn't like him!
And he didn't like me!
所以我觉得他不想让我参加
So I didn't think he wanted me at his party.
太荒谬了
-That's ridiculous.
对 我知道这很荒谬
-Yeah, I know it's ridiculous.
好吧,我只想说最近有人或某事
Well, let's just suffice it to say
that someone or something recently...
给了我一点关于爸的启示
has brought me to a little enlightenment
about Dad.
什么启示?
-What enlightenment?
我的妹妹 这不关你的事
-That, my little sister, is my business.
好吧
Fine. Okay, then.
为什么以前你一直都不解释给我听?
Why didn't you explain this to me
a long time ago?
有那么久吗?你耳背吗?
A long time ago?
What, you got soap in your ears?
我刚才说的是最近
I just said it happened recently.
好吧 那最近为什么没联♥系♥我?
Okay, then why didn't you call me recently?
我给你打过电♥话♥ 还留了信息
I did call you recently
and left you a message recently...
但是你没回复
and you didn't call me back.
反倒是你 来这参见追悼会
As a matter of fact, recently you were
in this very goddamn house...
全程没跟我说过一句话
at a memorial service
and you did not recently say shit to me.
靠!
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表