剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
我想让你看看复印件上的视觉效果
你最多有5分钟准备
-You've got less than five minutes.
五分钟
-Five minutes.
交给你了
-Look, I'II leave you to it.
好吧
-Yeah, you'd better.
但你最好在报道结束后到我这来 继续商量
But you better be here after this broadcast,
because this conversation is not over.
报道结束后 我们订个晚餐
After the broadcast,
we have dinner reservations.
我不想在吃牛排时讨论工作
And I refuse to discuss work
over surf and turf.
吃牛排
Surf and turf.
“昨晚 一名18岁的妇女在休斯顿郊区
"An 18-year-old woman
was electrocuted last night...
的鹿公园被电死”
"in the Houston suburb of Deer Park.
她10岁的弟弟被逮捕,并被指控谋杀
"Her 10-year-old brother has been arrested
and charged with murder...
罪名是“涉嫌将电器推入...
"for allegedly pushing
an electrical appliance into the hot tub...
该女子及其男友占用的热水浴缸”
"that was occupied by the woman
and her boyfriend."
我来了
-Hello.
你来晚了
-You're late.
被你发现了
A brilliant observation.
亲爱的,你给我点了什么好吃的吗?
Have you ordered anything tasty
for me, darling?
我怎么知道你爱吃什么?
How would I know what you want?
哦 亲爱的 我很伤心
Oh, darling, I'm hurt.
到现在你还不了解我的口味?
You haven't learnt
my culinary tastes by now?
这里可没有马提尼 老兄
I don't think they serve martinis here,
my friend.
我来杯水吧 谢谢
I'II stick to water. Same colour. Thank you.
尼尔和安吉拉呢?
Where are Neil and Angela?
安吉拉在艾灵顿做逆风训练
Angela's doing adverse-wind training
at EIIington.
尼尔在帮我调查一些东西
Neil's doing a little research for me.
我记得好像没说过,但
Well, I never thought I'd say this, but...
还是要欢迎你归队 老查
it's good to have you back
at the round table, Chuckie.
是吗?我不能说归队是件好事 科粗
Really? Well, I can't say it's good
to be back, Kurtrude.
说实话 我回来的唯一原因是
And just for the record,
the only reason why I'm back...
没有其他事可做
is I ain't got fuck-all else to do.
所以我们听听莎拉说点正事
Which brings us to the reason
for Sarah's little powwow.
好 有件事引起了我的注意
Yeah. Okay, a story I was doing
caught my attention.
一个名叫里奇刘易斯的10岁男孩因谋杀他的姐姐而被捕
A 10-year-old boy named Richie Lewis
was arrested for the murder of his big sister.
重点是?
-And?
这就是重点 好吗?
-And here's the thing, okay?
上个月,我写了一篇关于一场大火烧毁一户人家的故事
Last month, I did a story on a fire
that burnt down a family home...
除了一个叫凯利琼斯的10岁女孩,其他人都死了
and killed everyone in it except for
a 10-year-old girl named Kelly Jones.
太糟糕了 我们有什么要做的吗?
Well, that sucks,
but what's it got to do with us?
因为在之前的时间线 凯利琼斯应该被捕 而里奇没有
Because in the old timeline, Kelly Jones
was the one arrested. Richie Lewis wasn't.
所以有人把时间线改变了
So somebody scrambled with the timeline.
但你们不觉得这太巧合了吗
Yeah, but don't you think
it's an awfully big coincidence...
一个月的时间里有两个小孩杀了自己家人
that two 10-year-old kids
killed family members in a month...
而且他们两家距离只有一英里
within a mile from one another?
我觉得是巧合 但我不明白这跟
Yeah, I think it's a coincidence,
but I don't see...
世界末日有什么关联
what it's got to do fuck-all
with the Earth blowing up.
我知道
I do.
我在一个多人网络游戏里找到了里奇
I've been checking into a MUD
that Sarah found out this kid Richie....
你跟他们说这事了吗?
-Did you tell them?
说了
-Yeah, I did.
这个孩子玩的游戏
Okay, this kid Richie was playing.
多人网络游戏是什么?
MUD? What's that, a new word?
不 多人网络游戏就是多用户域 是在线的 里奇沉迷其中
No, MUD. M-U-D, it's a multi-user domain.
It's online. Richie was obsessed with it.
你们肯定猜不到提供这个游戏服务的公♥司♥名字叫什么
You'II never guess the name of the company
that provides the server.
我打赌可以
-Bet I do.
利维坦系统
-Leviathan Systems.
利维坦
-Leviathan.
你有足够的证据吗?
-That enough evidence for you?
我觉得有吧
Yeah, I suppose it is.
请进
-Please, come in.
谢谢
-Thanks.
凯莉见到明星电视主持人会非常兴奋的
Kelly will be so excited to talk
to a real live TV star.
真的吗
I doubt that.
然而,她独自一人做这件事
Yet, isn't it refreshing
how she rolls up her sleeves...
难道不令人耳目一新吗?
and does the work all by herself?
这位是?
And you are?
科特马西森博士 他协助我
This is Dr Kurt Matheson.
He's going to be assisting me...
研究创伤事件对儿童心理的影响
with my research on the effects
of traumatic events on a child psyche.
凯丽在忙什么?
How's Kelly doing?
凯利是个适应能力很强的孩子 她恢复得很快
Oh, well, Kelly is a very resilient child.
She's bounced back quickly.
她在新学校的表现挺好的
She seems to be doing well
in her new school.
面对不幸她比我还要坚强
She's handling the whole tragedy
much better than I am.
唯一让我担心的是她有三次癫痫发作
The only thing that's worrying me
is that she's had three seizures.
那次大火之前她没有过这种症状
-She never had one before the fire.
医生怎么说?
-What did the doctor say?
最新的理论是癫痫发作是心身疾病
The latest theory is that
the seizures are psychosomatic...
因为她在压抑自己的情绪
because she's repressing her emotions.
这并不是说不可能
-That's not to say that it's not possible.
哦凯丽
-Oh, Kelly.
这位是沙拉福布斯 电视上看到过她吧?
This is Sarah Forbes.
Recognise her from TV?
没有
-No.
你肯定看到过
-Sure you do.
她播报新闻的主持人
-She reads the news.
我讨厌新闻
-I hate the news.
没关系的 我十岁时也讨厌新闻
That's okay.
I hated the news, too, when I was 10.
很无聊
-It's pretty boring.
对
-Yeah.
凯丽 我可以采访你几个问题吗?
Kelly, do you mind if I ask you
a couple of questions?
不行
No.
那什么 进来吧
Well, then, please come in.
我想你一定十分想念你的父母吧?
I bet you miss your parents a lot, too, huh?
一点也不想
Not really.
凯丽 你知道火灾是怎么发生的吗?
Kelly, do you have any idea
how that fire got started?
阿黛尔阿姨跳房♥子不如我妈好
Aunt Adel doesn't play hopscotch
as good as my mom.
不过她下西洋棋好多了
She plays checkers much better though.
我觉得这个问题问不出答案
I don't think the fire question's
gonna get an answer.
我也想念学校的同学 尤其是乔希和特鲁迪
I miss my class at school, too,
especially Josh and Trudy.
这是乔希 里奇 和特鲁迪 这个是我
This is Josh and Richie and Trudy.
And that's me.
真不敢相信居然没人会想到 那两个孩子是在一个班级
I can't believe no one made the connection.
Those two kids were in the same class.
因为第二起谋杀案发生的时候
Because the time
the second murder happened...
凯利在另一所学校
Kelly was in a different school.
没人费心检查她的原来的学校
Nobody even bothered
to check her old school.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我觉得这能让你更方便
I thought it would be easier on you
if I did this for you.
你不觉得要先问问我的意见吗?
Don't you think
you should have asked me first?
我不明白 你为什么要带走佩姬的衣服
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表