剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
你打算怎么做?深入学校
What are you gonna do?
March into the school...
在课间时候威胁他们?
and shake them down between classes?
你找不到他们 我可获取他们的信任
You'II never get anywhere near them.
I can make them trust me.
儿子,如果我想进入学校
Son, if I got to march
into the goddamn school...
然后捣乱他们,那就是我要做的
and turn them upside down,
that's what I'm gonna do.
你去干那些狗♥杂♥种♥,肯定一塌糊涂
You screwed the pooch.
One fuck-up's all you get.
我不需要
-I don't need this shit.
噢尼尔
-Oh, Neil.
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔 尼尔 尼尔
Neil, Neil, Neil.
他就是个混球
-He's a fucking asshole.
别担心
-Don't worry.
每个月这时候他都这样
It's that time of the month for him.
这样,我需要一份那个药的样本进行分♥析♥
Look, I need to get a sample of that drug
to get it analysed.
你能搞点给我吗?这很重要
Can you do this for me?
It's really important.
好吧好吧
-Yeah, yeah. That's fine.
看,没人责怪你
-Look, nobody blames you.
基本上是吧
Almost nobody.
我会想办法的 -好
-I'II take care of it.
-Right.
请问,HAU到底该怎么念?
What is the exact pronunciation
of H-A-U again, please?
豪
-Hau.
豪?
-Hau?
嘿
-Hey.
嘿
-Hey.
你能不能...就一会 非常感谢
Can you just.... Just for a minute.
Thanks a lot.
昨天的事,我...
-About yesterday, I'm....
别在意
-Forget it.
我只是好奇 你说你关心的某个人得了癌症
I was wondering.... You said
that someone you care about has cancer.
是哪种病?
What kind?
叫做“胃肠道间质瘤”
It's called gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
它几乎是...
-It's almost always--
致命的 对 我知道
-Fatal. Yeah. Yeah, I know.
我在KLH做新闻直播间主管时,做了一周的癌症主题
When I was news director at KLH
we did a weekly cancer story.
我可以查查文件,给你介绍一位胃肠道间质瘤方面的人
I can check my files and get you in touch
with the man on GIST.
谢谢你
-Thank you.
别这么客气
-Don't mention it.
总是有一些画面在脑子里回放
Kept having these flashbacks.
一棵树、撞坏的车、我父亲
A tree, a smashed-up car, my father.
我看不到,也想不起来,然后就突然没有在太空行走
I couldn't see, couldn't think, and suddenly
I wasn't on the space walk anymore.
你曾经出过车祸吗?
-Have you ever had a car accident?
18岁时候
-When I was 18.
我弄坏了我的T-Bird(汽车品牌) 报废了
I wrecked my T-Bird. It was bad.
你了解这场事故和太空行走之间的联♥系♥吗?
Do you see any connection
between the accident and the space walk?
也许吧
Maybe.
我们...我们来谈谈你父亲吧
Let's.... Let's talk about your father.
你怎么看待他干预你,
How do you feel about his intervention...
让你恢复飞行项目?
-to reinstate you into the flight programme?
很感激
-Grateful.
你不觉得控制欲太强吗?
-You don't think it was controlling?
没有
-No.
你应该争取靠你自己的能力
That you should have earned
your own way...
回到项目中去
-back on the roster.
不
-Not at all.
但他对你的汲取确实大于付出
That he actually took something away
from you rather than give you--
我觉得还好啊 所以
Look, I'm good with it, okay? So...
我们只谈太空行走好吗?
-can we just talk about the space walk?
好吧
-Okay.
EVA之后紧接着,你对指挥中心说
Immedlately after the EVA,
you told mission control that you...
在减压舱时间不足
hadn't spent enough time
in the decompression chamber.
你说自己出现了减压症的症状
You stated that you were suffering
from the bends.
佩里女士,我查了记录。一切都依照清单来
Miss Perry, I checked the records.
Everything went according to the checklists.
你想对我说的是什么?
What is it you want me to say?
没想到你真的会来
-Didn't think you'd show.
为什么?
-Why?
你又有打我屁♥股♥的需求了吗?塔吉特?
You feel the need
to whoop my ass again, Taggart?
都过去很多天了
Those days are long gone.
免得你还没有注意到,我不再是你不起眼的粉丝了
In case you haven't noticed,
I'm not your little follower anymore.
那是怎么回事?
That how it was?
我一直觉得我们是朋友
I always thought we were friends.
你只是装作很好
-You put up a good front.
但是你只喜欢其他人 出♥卖♥♥♥
But you were just like everybody else.
A sell out.
不是 只是一直心很累
No, man.
Just tired of being pissed off all the time.
你在疏远,我的朋友
You were making a religion
out of your alienation, my friend.
对 生活不就是这样的?现在所有人都跟我关系好
Yeah, well, isn't life ironic?
Now everybody's knocking at my door.
甚至是一些不在乎我的人
Even the people
who wouldn't acknowledge my existence.
甚至是尼尔塔吉特的女朋友
Even Neil Taggart's girlfriend.
那很没有格局,让霍莉回到我身边
That's low,
using Holly to get back at me, man.
嘿,我能说什么?这妞很享受这种状态
Hey, what can I say, man?
The chick loves to be raptured.
好吧,混♥蛋♥ 这是真的?她对那屎玩意不过瘾
All right, asshole. Truth?
She can't get enough of that shit...
所以你为什么不告诉我它到底怎么一回事?
so why don't you tell me how it works?
我就知道它会让你心服口服 我取样的时候
I knew it would blow you away.
The minute I sampled it...
对天发誓,我想到过你 但你看到的只是冰山一角
swear to God, I thought about you.
And you've just seen the tip of the iceberg.
那引我上钩啊,老兄
-So hook me up, brother.
我不知道,塔吉特
-I don't know, Taggart.
要大胆
-Takes balls.
大胆
-Balls.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嘿,年轻人,在忙什么?
-Hey, young man, what you up to?
嘿,查克
-Hey, Chuck.
我说,你知道莎士比亚吗?
Listen, you ever hear of Shakespeare?
我可没见过他
-I never met him.
听听这个
-Listen to this.
“因此他扮演他的角色”
"And so he plays his part
"第六个时期变成了精瘦的趿着拖鞋的龙钟老叟”
"The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon
“鼻子上架着眼镜,腰边悬着钱袋”
"With spectacles on nose and pouch on side
“他那年轻时候节省下来的长袜子”
"His youthful hose well sav'd,
a world too wide
“套在他皱瘪的小腿上显得宽大异常;他那朗朗的男子的口音”
"For his shrunk shank;
and his big manly voice
“又变成了孩子似的尖声”
"Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
“像是吹着风笛和哨子”
"And whistles in his sound"
“全世界是一个舞台,所有的男男女♥女♥不过是一些演员”
"AII the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"
《皆大欢喜》是吗?
As You Like It?
你读过精典荟萃
-You read the Cliffs Notes.
我吗?
-Did I?
查克,我老了
Chuck, I'm dying.
别...别惊讶
Don't.... Don't be surprised.
你就...
You just....
就看着我
Just look at me.
莱顿,这真是糟透了
Well, Leyton,
that's a hell of a way to tell me.
什么?
What is it?
你要读的书里什么都没有
It's nothing that you're going to read about
in a textbook...
只有阿波罗号♥宇航员读的出来
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表