剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
谢谢夸奖 他很棒
-Thank you. Yeah, he is.
哦不 你怎么知道那条捷径的?
Oh, no! Come on,
how did you know about that shortcut?
我要超你一整圈
I'm gonna beat you by a whole lap.
对了 乔伊 你玩过多人游戏吗?
Hey, Joey, you ever play any MUDs?
我不想玩了 我得去写作业去了
I can't race anymore. I got homework.
我可以上楼去吗?
-May I be excused?
去吧
-Sure.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, honey.
买♥♥了大块腌牛肉三明治 你爱吃的
Got a big corned-beef sandwich.
Your favourite.
也许香味能让你醒来
Thought maybe the smell
would wake you up.
这是哪来的?
Where'd that come from?
一定是那个好心人
That sweet man.
我和他提过你喜欢这个乐队
I told him you liked the Sisters.
莎拉
Sarah!
你来了就好 我刚在给你的新搭档介绍台里的情况
Glad you're here.
I was just giving your new partner a tour.
莎拉 这位是凯莉海恩斯
-Kayli Haynes, Sarah--
你好福布斯
-Forbes.
我看你的节目有好几年了
-I have been a fan of yours for years.
谢谢
-Thank you.
实际上 你是我要学习的榜样之一
In fact, you're one of the women
I studied to improve my performance.
你绝对是最好的
-You're definitely one of the best.
真的是过奖了
-Now you're just blowing smoke up my ass.
才没有
-Absolutely.
我只是想确认一下
-I just wanted to make sure.
在电视机前我们是朋友身份
Listen, I want us to be friends...
但我希望我们真的能成为朋友
since we are gonna play friends
on TV and all.
一定会的
I'm sure we will be.
我觉得会很顺利
-I think that went well.
没错
-Yeah, yeah.
我真觉得你不应该给这家人希望 孟德尔博士
I really believe
you gave the family false hope, Dr Mendel.
我没有许诺他们任何事
I didn't promise them anything.
我只是告诉他们我在研究精神疾病的基因联♥系♥
I merely told them I was studying
the genetic link to mental illness.
那他们为什么让你进去?
-Then why did they grant you full access?
这你得去问他们
-Why don't you ask them?
你好吗?里奇 我是科特孟德尔博士 这是我同事尼尔
Hello, Richie. My name is Dr Kurt Mendel.
This is my associate, Neil.
你好啊 里奇 你在玩啥?
Hey, Richie, what are you playing there?
龙族之战
-Dragon Battle.
是“龙族之战-烈火传承”吗?
-Dragon Battle. Legacy of Fire?
嗯
Mmm-hmm.
你也玩这个?
-You play?
玩过一点
-Yeah, a little bit.
里奇 给我们讲讲你姐姐?
Richie, can you tell us about your sister?
我已经通过一级和二级了 我在这里有足够的时间玩
I'm through level one and two already.
I have plenty of time to play here.
我信
I bet.
里奇 你这个能联网玩吗?
Hey, Richie, do you have
an Ethernet web connection for that thing?
医生!
Doctor!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
他没大碍吧?
-Is he gonna be all right?
他差点把自己的舌头咬断
-He bit his tongue almost clean through.
我能问你个问题吗?
-Can I ask you something?
可以
-Yeah.
把游戏机接入互联网有什么特别的含义吗?
Is there any significance to the child's
Game Boy being hooked up to the Internet?
据我所知没有 怎么会问这个?
No. Not that I know of. Why?
早上来的一个侦探也问了同样的问题
It's just that the detective that was here
this morning asked the same question.
对你们俩来说 这似乎是个奇怪的问题
It seems like an odd question
for both of you.
只要你问这个问题 里奇的癫痫就会发作
And when you asked the question, well,
that's when Richie had his seizures.
这么巧?
Really?
你知道那个侦探的名字吗?
Did you happen to get
the name of this detective?
我不光知道名字
I can do better than that.
我还有他的名片
I have his card.
没有 他很好 真的
-No, he's fine. Really.
那就好
-Good, good.
因为我注意到有一些在学校上过电脑课的孩子
Because it's come to my attention
that some of the kids at the computer lab...
出现了抽搐
at school have been having seizures.
我的天哪
-Oh, my God.
乔伊没有这类症状吧?
-So Joey isn't having them?
没有
-No.
那就好
-Good. That's good to hear.
你觉得他可能会有这样的症状吗?
Do you think there's a risk
he's gonna start having them?
如果没有这个症状 那他就没有什么风险
Well, if he hasn't started having them,
then he probably won't.
除此之外 他不像其他孩子那样长时间待在教室里
And besides, he wasn't exposed to the lab
as long as some of the other kids were.
是吧?
-Right?
嗯
-Yeah.
所以你大老远跑过来就为了跟我说这个?
So you came all this way to check
on my little boy's health?
这也是属于你的采访吗?
What, is this part of the story?
不是采访 只是...
No, it's not part of the story. It's just that...
我家孩子病了
my own little boy has been sick.
所以我对这些事情很敏感
So these things tend to hit me
right in the gut.
很抱歉 希望你孩子没事
I'm really sorry to hear that.
But I hope he'II be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了
Oh...
如果他有任何症状你会打电♥话♥给我吗?
so you'II call me if he exhibits
any symptoms at all?
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
他真的没事
He's fine, really.
你们觉得这个怎么样?
-Do you like that one?
比如?
-Like?
我觉得这个表情不对 不喜欢这种
I don't think that's the right sentiment.
I don't like any of this.
我们为什么不让殡仪馆来挑选合适的呢?
Why don't we just let
the cemetery pick something that fits?
合适的?
Fits?
对 让殡仪馆来选些合适的雕塑
Yeah, just let the cemetery
pick something that fits...
围在Paige的墓周围
with all the other stones
around Paige's stone.
我意思是不想要那种
I mean, we don't wanna
pick something that's, like...
太大的石头 太显眼会让周围墓碑很不起眼
a gigantic monolith that's gonna overwhelm
something little, modest next to it.
对 会显得对周围墓碑很不尊重
Yeah, it'd be disrespectful
to her neighbors.
好吧 那我们就选一个比较朴素的吧
Well, let's just pick
something fairly modest then.
好吧 我说老妹 为什么你不来选?
Okay, I'II tell you what, sis.
Why don't you pick it?
你是家里最有审美选择的人
You're the one who always had
the great aesthetic choice in the family.
你对碑文有什么看法吗?
Have you given any thought
to the inscription?
没有
-Hell, no.
我一直都觉得爸的碑文写的很好
-Well, I always thought that Dad's was nice.
写的是--
-It says--
--“慈爱的丈夫和父亲 勇敢的飞行员”
-"Loving husband and father. Brave pilot."
我一直以为你没去过他的墓地
I never thought you went to his grave.
为什么你会这么想?
Now why would you assume that?
我就是这么觉得 因为你连葬礼都没去
Well, I kind of just thought that,
since you didn't come to his funeral--
又来了
-Here we go.
你应该去的
-Well, you should've been there.
我应该做的就是昨天不让你进门
What I should've done
is never let you in the door yesterday.
好了 别这样 别再这种场合吵架
AII right. Come on, guys. Not here, please.
我喜欢这句“慈爱的妻子和母亲。”
I like that sentiment.
"Loving wife and mother."
好 就这么着吧 你来处理这事
Great, that'II work.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表