剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
and you can wash my hair?
那我不抽大♥麻♥怎么样 我是个飞行员
-How about I don't smoke pot? I'm a pilot.
好的 好的 好的
-Okay, okay, okay.
有个墨西哥餐馆不错我们去吃吧
Why don't we go
to this great Mexican restaurant I know...
要点家常玉米包馅卷 只聊天
and order some homemade tamales
and just talk?
你听见了吗
-Did you hear that?
没 什么
-No. What?
什么声音
That.
这到底从哪冒出来的
Where in heaven's name
did this come from?
尼尔 你病了吗 亲爱的
Neil, are you sick, honey?
没 妈妈 就是头疼 我得吃点阿司匹林
No, Mom. I just have a headache.
I need some aspirin.
你得吃点东西 你一天没吃饭了
You should eat something.
You haven't eaten all day.
你想干什么?
-What do you want?
回去 尼尔
-Go back, Neil.
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
回哪去
Go back where?
亲爱的 我找到点代阿司匹林
-Honey, I found some Tylenol.
什么
-What?
你看见他了?
-Did you see him?
看见谁?
-See who?
见鬼
Shit.
尼尔
Neil
什么事 出什么事了
What is it? What's wrong?
尼尔
Neil.
尼尔
Neil.
回去 尼尔 一切皆有可能
Go back, Neil. Anything is possible.
他要我回去
He wants me to go back.
你不吃东西哪也不能去
You are not going anywhere
until you have something to eat.
你要是病到不能上学 那你也不能出去
If you're too sick to go to school,
then you are too sick to go out.
你鞋都没穿
You don't even have any shoes on!
我知道我们说过这种可能性
I know that we had talked about
this being a possibility.
我没解释清楚
-I'm not really explaining myself very well.
福布斯夫人 这么晚了
-Mrs Forbes, it's late.
你说我们的谈话很重要
-You said it was important that we talk.
好吧
-Okay.
我得知道你和你的同事说过没有
I have to know if you've spoken
to your associates.
科里有没有希望 我是说 这很重要
Is there a possibility for Corey?
I mean, it's really important that...
到底有没有机会 我这么着急过来 因为
if there's any opportunity at all
that I move on this right now because....
因为家庭
-Because of family.
不 因为时间
-No. Because of time.
是
Yes.
我和我同事说了 我们认为科里
I've spoken with my associates,
and we believe that Corey would make...
很适合候选这个治疗
an excellent candidate
for this new treatment.
等一等 候选? 你们还不确定
Wait a minute. Candidate?
You're not sure you can help him?
在癌症研究中没什么一定 福布斯夫人
Well, there are no sure things
in cancer research, Mrs Forbes.
但我们考虑带你儿子去伦敦
But we would consider
taking your son to London.
伦敦?
-London?
是的
-Yes.
六个月后 不 六个月 我不能等六个月
-In six months.
-No. Six months? I can't wait six months.
还有别的选择 不 特拉弗勒博士 你不明白
-There is an alternative.
-No, Dr Travelor, you don't understand.
我儿子 他要死了
My son, he's gonna die.
我儿子 他就要死了除非我现在就为他治疗
My son, he's gonna die
unless I find a treatment for him now.
你了解我说的吗
Do you understand
what I'm trying to tell you?
我等不了六个月
I can't fucking wait six months.
还有个选择是中国
The alternative is China.
中国?
-China?
是的
-Yes.
这种治疗产生于中国
The treatment originated in China.
我不能做为主治医师
I wouldn't be the operative doctor...
但我能保证他受到最好的照顾
but I can assure you
he would be in the best of care.
这是他最好的生存机会
It's his best chance of survival.
我大概能安排他尽快进入香港的诊所
I can probably get him into a clinic
in Hong Kong immediately.
等等 你想我大半夜把我儿子从床上拉起来
Wait. You expect me to take my child
out of bed in the middle of the night...
然后飞到地球的另一边吗
-and fly him to the other side of the world?
我也没别的办法了
-I expect nothing.
保罗绝不会让我带科里去中国的
Paul's never gonna let me take Corey
to China.
莎拉 你得做你认为正确的
Sarah, you must do what you think is best.
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
妈妈 珍妮不让我玩秋千
Momma, Jenny won't let me
play on the swing.
珍妮塔吉特 你让弟弟玩会
Jenny Taggart,
you let your baby brother have a try.
他只会捣蛋
He's such a brat.
我长大了吗 妈妈 我长大了吗
Have I grown, Momma? Have I?
别动 我看看
Hold still so I can see.
像是5英尺2.5英寸
Looks like 5'2. 5".
我当不了篮球运动员了
-I'll never be a basketball player.
查克 你才十岁
-Chuck, you're only 10 years old.
给它点时间 你还会长的
-Give it time. You'll grow.
你认为我能当吗 妈妈
-You think I can do it, Momma?
你认为我能当职业的篮球运动员吗
You think I can be a pro basketball player?
你想做什么都成 只要相信你自己
You can do anything you want.
All you have to do is believe in yourself.
但你成了飞行员
But you became a pilot.
你到底想从我这要什么
-What the hell do you want from me?
我想要真♥相♥
-I want the truth.
什么真♥相♥
-What in the hell is that?
你来告诉我
-You tell me.
我父亲为什么看不上我?
Why my father resented me?
别在这上浪费时间 指挥官
Don't waste your time
with that, Commander.
你会错失一次真正的机会
You might miss a real opportunity.
就像你没和他一起去钓鱼
Like why you didn't
go fishing with him that day.
查克 给你老爸拿罐啤酒
Chuck, bring your old man a beer.
爸
Dad?
快去啊 小子 你得知道 我上岁数了
Shake a leg, kid. You know,
I ain't getting any younger out here.
回去 尼尔
Go back, Neil.
一切皆有可能 回去 尼尔 一切
Anything is possible.
Go back, Neil. Anything....
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
回去 尼尔
Go back, Neil.
我做不到 尼尔 太远了
I can't make it, Neil. It's too far.
来吧 瘦皮猴 我在这都能看到岸
Come on, skinny.
I can see the shore from here.
我做不到 尼尔
-I can't make it, Neil.
你当然能 没多远
-Sure you can. It's just a little farther.
我不行
I can't.
艾萨克
Isaac!
来人啊 救命 救命
Somebody, help! Help!
救命
Help!
来人呐 救命
Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
来人呐 救命
Somebody, help!
救命
Help!
这不是你的错 尼尔
-It wasn't your fault, Neil.
我该更努力的
-I should've tried harder.
你只是个孩子 你做不了什么
You were only a boy.
There was nothing more you could do.
我想帮你 但我害怕了
I wanted to help you, but I was afraid.
没事 生命里有些事我们无能为力
It's all right. Things happen in Iife
that we cannot control...
我们也改变不了
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表