剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Well, there's gotta be somebody
who knows how to.
智能人
The Sentient.
你能问问它吗?
-Can you ask him?
问它?
-Ask him?
靠 听我说啊
Yeah, man. Damn it. Listen to me.
你能想办法连接到它吗?
Is there some way
you can connect with him?
不不 这样他就会被完全控制了
No, no. It could take him over.
这主意不好 尼尔
-That's a terrible idea, Neil.
你什么情况?
-What is your problem?
我说的每句话你都否定
You're undermining everything that I say.
尼尔 尼尔 你♥爸♥正在努力保持人性意识
Neil. Neil, your dad is hanging on
to his humanity by a thread...
这么做会击垮他
and this could be the thing that snaps it.
好 那你有更好的主意?
-Yeah. You got a better idea?
没有完美结局
-None with happy endings.
科特 你和尼尔站到我身后去 赶紧站到我身后 快点
Kurt, you and Neil go stand behind me.
Just go stand behind me. Do it. Now.
怎么了?
What's going on?
爸?
-Dad?
不不
-No, no.
我不会跟你们走
-I am not going with you.
你现在是我们的一份子了
-You're one of us now.
不 我不是 流的血还是红色的
No, I am not. I still bleed red.
我们的智能人给你安排了一个计划
Our Sentient has a plan for you.
你去告诉他他的计划不是我的计划 他的计划算个屁
Well, you tell him his plan is not my plan.
His plan is not the plan.
你们回去告诉他他不会想让我上他的船的
You go tell him he does not want me
on board.
我会捣毁你们的根据地
I'II bring down your goddamned house.
我会把你们全部干翻
I'II Ievel your whole fucking world!
爸?
Dad?
查克 查克 不
Chuck, Chuck! No.
查克 查克
Chuck. Chuck!
爸!
Dad!
不 他是尼尔 你的儿子
No. It's Neil. It's your son.
这是你儿子 查克
This is your son, Chuck.
他是你儿子
-It's your son.
爸
-Dad.
我都不知道我是谁了
I don't know who I am.
我不知道自己到底是谁
I don't know who I am.
我爸离开了我妈
My dad left my mom.
搬到了一个朋友那 叫科特孟德尔
Moved in with a friend, Kurt Mendel.
还有吗?
What else?
我不知道 我猜这一切都是 在埃德斯克里文斯死后开始的
I don't know.
I guess it all started when Ed Scrivens died.
开始什么?
-What all started?
他的变化、他的态度
-His changes, his attitude.
我不知道是什么
-I don't know. Whatever.
变化?
-Changes?
我真的不知道了,好吗?
Look, I don't know anything else, okay?
这可真叫人失望 因为我帮不上你
Well, that would be disappointing,
because then I couldn't help you.
我发现了这些
I found those.
很好
Good.
都在这了?
-Is that all?
这还不够吗?
-Well, isn't that enough?
我看看能做点什么
-I'II see what I can do.
不 这些肯定有用的
-No, that's not gonna fly.
你之前不是这么说的
-That's not what you said before.
我说了什么
-Oh, remind me what I said.
我不能这么做 这让我心神不宁
Look, I didn't do this
to get jerked around. Okay?
不 你要做的就是监视你的出名老爸
No, what you did
was spy on your famous father.
不是你说的吗?
-Isn't that what you said?
你想怎么样?
-What's your point?
我意思是 马克 你现在的处境换了别人都会乖乖的
My point, Marc, is that someone
in your position stays humble.
航♥天♥员选拔项目上你出局了
You're flaming out
of the astronaut programme.
为了你的狗屁选拔出♥卖♥♥♥自己的父亲
You sold out your own father
to save your ass.
你大爷的
-Fuck you.
坐下!
-Sit down!
这就对了
That's better.
刚才我说的...
Now, as I was saying...
我会尽量去做
I will see what I can do...
但我还需要你更多帮忙
but I'm gonna need more from you.
左半脑和部分右半脑已经被合成化了
The Ieft brain and part of the right
are already synthetic...
但是还有一小部分控制情感的区域仍然属于人类
but there's a small portion of the affective
and emotional centre that's still human.
等到完全合成化后就杀了我吧
When there's nothing human Ieft, kill me.
对了 提醒我去加载45
Right. Remind me to Ioad the.45.
别傻了 查克
Don't be ridiculous, Chuck.
我不想成为他们的一份子 也不想成为敌人
I won't be part of them.
I won't be the enemy.
我会自行了断
-I'II do it myself.
嘿爸
-Hey, Dad.
你听我说 你不能放弃 肯定有办法可以脱离困境
You've got to hear me. You cannot give up.
There has to be a way out of this.
听他的 查克
-Listen to him, Chuck.
你看
-Now Iook.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是我的意识一直保持在咱们那个时候
I know it might sound crazy, but my mind
keeps going back to the Sentient.
你刚才说有什么东西一直在试图联♥系♥你
Now you said that something
was trying to contact you.
它想让你去它们那边
It's trying to bring you over to its side.
你应该利用这个
Well, you gotta use the fuckers, Dad.
让它们告诉你这个怎么搞
Make them tell you how to fix this.
嘿 发生了什么? 嘿你还好吧?
Hey, what the hell happened?
Hey, you all right?
待在这
Stay here.
到底是什么?你不能自己单独出去
No. What the hell was that?
You are not going out of here by yourself.
这是我的事 与你无关 待在这里
This is my world and you don't belong.
Stay here.
与我无关?
I don't belong?
他在等你
He's waiting for you.
谁?
-Who?
我们的智能人
-Our Sentient.
“我们的智能人”是谁?
-Explain "our Sentient".
它就是一切
-It is everything.
我们和它是一体的 同步到它的意识 成为一体
We are it, synthesized into its mind. One.
这是你的创造者
It is your creator.
告诉我你是怎么创造的
Show me how you made me.
告诉我你是怎么创造的
Show me how you made me.
欢迎你的加入
Welcome.
我的任务完成了
I am done here.
给
Here.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
我永远也习惯不了这个
I'II never get used to that.
我了解了它们的语言 也知道怎么和它们交流了
I know their Ianguage
and how to talk to them.
纳米机器人?
-The nanobots?
对
-Yeah.
它们没那么智能 你得下命令它们才能行动
They're not really all that smart.
They just need to be told what to do.
定住 科特
Freeze that, Kurt.
有结论了吗?
-What's the verdict?
体温恢复了
-We're in the red.
欢迎回来 查克
Welcome back, Chuck.
我感觉像喝了五天醉酒
I feel Iike I've been on a five-day drunk.
让一下
Excuse me.
差点变成合成人是什么体验?
What was it Iike, being almost synthetic?
我告诉你 当我被智能人连接的时候
Well, I'II tell you. When I hooked up
with that Sentient, it was Iike....
做梦都没想到会感觉如此孤独无助
I never dreamed I could feel so alone.
这让我明白为什么有些人特别想要
You know, it kind of made me understand
why some people Iook for...
在现实生活中度过每一天
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表