剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
佩里参议员
Senator Perry.
侦探,我已经和联邦调查局说过了 我妻子做了什么 她打算做什么
Detective, I told the FBI already
what my wife did, what she was gonna do...
她想做什么 就是这样
what she tried to do, and that is that.
目击者说,你妻子试图杀害佩里参议员的那晚
Witnesses have said that on the night
your wife tried to kill Senator Perry...
科特孟德尔也在场
Kurt Mendel was in the hall.
那晚你见到孟德尔博士了吗?
Did you see Dr Mendel there that night?
我只记得我妻子死在了
The only thing I saw
was my wife in my arms...
我的怀里
dying.
我只是在推理 指挥官
I'm just checking the wind, Commander.
你推理的方向不太对 大侦探
Well, it ain't blowing
in my direction, Detective.
你是说那个侦探认为科特和
You think that detective
thinks Kurt had anything to do...
安吉拉的失踪有关?
-with Angela's disappearance?
如果不这么想才是蠢
-She's a dumb-ass if she doesn't.
事情越来越糟糕了
-Well, this keeps getting worse.
确实
-Damn right it does.
塔吉特指挥官 我是玛丽切斯勒 很高兴见到你
Commander Taggart, I'm Marie Chessler.
Nice to meet you.
你好 切斯勒女士
-How do you do, Miss Chessler?
你一定就是尼尔了
-And you must be Neil.
是的 你好 感谢你抽出空来
Yeah. Hi.
Thank you so much for taking the time.
我很荣幸 你们跟我来
My pleasure.
If you gentlemen would follow me.
听说你们对月球岩石感兴趣 是高中课程要用吗?
So you're interested in lunar rocks.
Is this for a high-school project?
对 给我们介绍一下吧
Yeah. Show-and-tell.
很荣幸能见到你本人 塔吉特指挥官
It's a pleasure to finally meet you,
Commander Taggart.
我也很荣幸 切斯勒女士
It's a pleasure to finally meet you,
Miss Chessler.
现在这是主要的实验设施,大部分的实验工作都在这里进行
Now this is the main facility where the
bulk of the experimental work takes place.
我从事发射光谱的工作 利用...
I work in Emission Spectroscopy,
that's the utilization--
利用光谱来确定特定物质的
Utilization of spectra to determine
the chemical composition...
化学成分
-of specific substances.
没错 说的很对
-Very good. I'm impressed.
我很高兴
I'm so glad.
怎么了?
-What?
别自作聪明
-Don't be so smart.
我相信你们一定很想看看样品
I'm sure you're anxious
to see some of the samples.
是啊
Yeah.
这些是从阿波罗14号♥带回的原始样品
These are pristine samples
brought back from Apollo 14.
切斯勒女士 你们这里有卫生间吗?
Miss Chessler, would you, by chance,
have a pristine men's room that I might use?
实验室后面对拐角处
-Yes. In the back corner of the lab.
好的
-Okay.
你们先去 我一会去找你们
-Go, continue, and I'II catch up to you.
谢谢
-Thanks.
为什么油箱里装满了氮气?
Why are the tanks filled with nitrogen?
因为氮可以防止样品变质
Because nitrogen doesn't react
to the samples.
没错 很对
That's right. Very good.
正如我刚才所说,这些是从阿波罗14号♥上带回的原始样品
As I was saying, these are pristine samples
brought from the Apollo 14.
这个很有意思
-Here's an interesting one.
那是最大的一个
-That's a big one.
这是阿波罗16号♥的吗?
-Apollo 16, right?
没错
-That's right.
这些样本是原始的,因为它们从月球返回后就没有
The samples are pristine because
they haven't been out of the laboratory...
离开过实验室
since their return from the moon.
好棒
Great.
那为什么这些石头要专门放在这里?
So, why are these rocks
kept in here specifically?
如果样本暴露在地球潮湿的大气中
Well, if the samples were exposed
to the Earth's humid atmosphere...
可能会变质
-they'd react with it.
对啊
-Right.
样品中的铁颗粒会与氧气结合形成...
Grains of iron in the samples
would combine with oxygen to form....
这是干什么用的?
What does this do over here?
这台机器太棒了。对我们很有帮助
Oh, this machine, it's fabulous.
It helps us....
我马上就来
I'II be with you in a minute.
他们要多久才会发现...
How long before they figure out
one of their rocks is from...
石头不见了?
-the Taggart backyard?
也许很快 也许永远不会发现
-Maybe soon, maybe never.
在这等会 好好看着点 很快
Hang out here. Be the good eye.
Two seconds.
一趟旅行总得带点纪念品
-It wouldn't be a tour without a souvenir.
干得好
-Well done.
我们大老远跑来这里是要见谁啊?
We came all the way out here to see who?
和这人见面会对我们有
Somebody who can be
of a lot of service to us...
很大帮助
if we remain diplomatic.
我的妈呀
Diplomatic. What a dump.
别发牢骚了
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
谁啊?
Yeah?
艾莉伍德拉夫博士 我是查克塔吉特
-Dr EIIie Woodruff, it's Chuck Taggart.
什么事?
-So?
我想和你聊聊
-So I wanna talk to you.
你直接说吧
-So talk.
如果你不介意 我想当面聊
Well, I'd like to talk to you face to face,
if you don't mind.
有人和你一起吗?
-Anyone with you?
我儿子
-Yeah, my son's with me.
就是他?
-Is that him?
是他
-That's him.
艾莉 有点紧急 我们可以聊聊吗?
EIIie, it's kind of urgent. Are we gonna talk?
你是开门还是把我们赶走?
You open up the damn door, or what
are you gonna do, send us away, what?
抱歉
Sorry about that.
了解我职业的往往都是一些怪人
The people who read my work
often fall into the category of wackos.
他们有时会出现在我的门口 把我吓坏了
They show up at my door sometimes.
They scare the hell out of me.
艾莉 这是我儿子 尼尔塔吉特
This is my son, Neil Taggart, EIIie.
我们在你家的航♥天♥局活动中见过
Oh, yeah, we met at a NASA function
at your house.
我记得见到你时恨不得自己能年轻30岁
I remember seeing you
and wishing I was 30 years younger.
你在航♥天♥局工作?
-You work at NASA?
以前是 受不了他们的抱怨就出来了
-Used to. Was ridden out on a rail.
那你和航♥天♥局没再联♥系♥吗?断绝关系了?
So you don't talk to NASA anymore?
You cut off all the ties with the agency?
你说的没错 那帮混♥蛋♥
You got it. Fuck them.
如果是这样的话 我给你看样东西
-In that case, I got something to show you.
什么?
-What?
尼尔
Neil.
ALH-3B
-ALH-3B.
没错
-Yeah.
你怎么弄到的?
How'd you get this?
这个我不能说
I can't tell you how.
不说算了
Shit.
尼尔 伍德拉夫博士可是世界领先的月球地质学权威
Dr Woodruff was the world's
leading authority on lunar geology, Neil.
尽管有些人不喜欢我的理论,但我还是坚持着
Still am, though some people don't like
what I come up with.
什么理论?
Which is what?
她提出了月球空心理论
She came up with a theory
that the moon is hollow.
真的吗?
Really?
你那难以置信的表情我已经见过无数次了
Oh, I know that look.
I've gotten it a million times.
但你解释下为什么早期月球探测器由于
But you explain why early lunar probes
crashed or missed the moon entirely...
月球引力梯度计算错误而坠毁或错过轨道
due to miscalculations in the lunar
gravitational gradation.
拿着这个
Here, hold this.
还有 为什么1969年11月20号♥
Or why, on November 20th, 1969...
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表