剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
What's the fly in the ointment
concerning the consciousness transfer?
为什么这些人会失去他们未来的记忆
Why are these people losing
their future memories?
你们要我忽略一个极大的缺陷
You are asking me to ignore
one monumental flaw...
而把注意力集中到另一个极大的缺陷上
and concentrate
on another monumental flaw.
不行 我得从总体上了解这个故事
No. I have to look at the whole picture.
我根本就没接受这概念 一个在地球低轨道飞行的轨道飞船
I haven't begun to address the concept
of how an orbital shuttle in low Earth orbit...
怎么可能躲过星球毁灭造成的冲击波呢
could possibly survive the turbulence
caused by planetary collapse.
单是万有引力的不稳定就足够造成
The gravitational flux alone
would be enough to cause...
那飞船上的每个人都变成果冻了
every single person
in that spacecraft to turn into Jell-O.
你能在我杀了这个笨蛋之前让他回到主题上来吗
Would you get this dork back on track
before I kill him?
嘿 我就坐在这呢
-Hey, I am sitting right here.
天呐 我真希望我注意不到你
-Gee, I'd have never noticed.
听这个榆木脑袋讲话就像要我吃虫子
Listening to this egg-head
is giving me worms.
卡斯帕 你就听着
Casper, just listen.
不 我不和疯子一起工作
-No. I don't work with maniacs.
卡斯帕 你让他喘口气吧
-Casper. Cut him some slack.
我只跟你说 他的事业要完蛋了
Between you and me,
he's at the end of his career.
他在航♥天♥局的日子曲指可数了 这部小说是他唯一能指望的了
His NASA days are numbered.
This novel writing is all he's got left.
真可悲
It's pathetic.
好吧 那未来的意识怎么能保持 什么会扰乱它呢
All right, so why wouldn't the future
consciousness hold? What could disrupt it?
那个寻求者 他非得是一个老头吗 这个外星人
What if The Seeker....
Does he have to be this old man, the alien--
卡斯帕 我要掐死你
Casper, I'm going to strangle you!
假设这个寻求者
Suppose The Seeker...
实际上却是地球毁灭的真凶
was actually the force
behind the destruction of the world...
然后他用这些宇航员作为傀儡
and he used the astronauts as puppets...
来启动这个五年后发生的灾难
-to start the whole thing five years ago--
这和那有什么关系
-What's that got to do with that?
我还没解决这个问题
-I haven't figured that out yet.
查克?
-Chuck?
嘿 你在干什么 不可以碰我的电脑
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
No one touches my computer.
查克 查克
Chuck. Chuck!
他没事吧
Is he all right?
查克 你在做什么 这是什么意思
Chuck, why did you do that?
What does it mean?
我不知道 我就是突然有种强烈的冲动
I don't know. It was a sudden urge.
就像你戒烟了 吃了一顿大餐 你就会想抽烟
Like when you quit smoking and you have
a big meal and you want a cigarette.
尼尔
-Neil.
他怎么了
-What about him?
去监狱之前我在尼尔的电脑上看到过这样的符号♥
I saw these symbols on Neil's computer
before I went to the jail.
然后他就失去他未来的记忆了
-Then he'd had his future memory loss.
谁是尼尔
-Who's Neil?
小说里的一个人物
One of the characters from the novel.
你们把这小说当真了吧
You guys are taking this thing
way too seriously.
查克 清醒过来 查克 快点
-Chuck, snap out of it. Chuck, come on.
噢
-Yeah.
来吧
-Come on.
噢
-Yeah.
你没事吧
-Are you all right?
没事
-Yeah.
好了 在你失去记忆之前我们可能只有几分钟或者几天的时间
Right. We may only have a few minutes
or days before you lose your memory.
你坚持一会 我们得对比一下这些符号♥
Just hang in there.
We need to compare these symbols...
和尼尔电脑上的比对一下
to the ones on Neil's computer.
好 我能问你些事吗
-Right. Can I ask you something?
可以
-Yes.
你在哪个角落遇到那个笨蛋的
Where in the world
did you meet that dipshit?
噢 这说来话长
Oh, it's a long story.
噢 上帝
-Oh, God.
又怎么了
-What now?
画的不错 马里奥
-Nice paint job, Mario.
喔喔 看看 回来了
-Well, well, look here, y'all.
这不是通灵热♥线♥的贱♥人♥吗
If it isn't the psychic hot line asshole.
我想是我妻子没把话带到
-I take it my wife never reached you.
猎鹰队10 圣徒队28
-Falcons 10, Saints 28.
我丢了3个点 多谢你 贱♥人♥
And I gave three points
thanks to you, asshole.
这就是他们为什么管这叫赌博
-That's why they call it gambling.
好啊 现在我输了5千块
-Well, now I'm out five grand.
你管这叫什么
-So what do you call that?
输钱
-Losing.
现在 我正要搞定这单事
Now, I was just going to cap this one here...
但是我想你也需要去太平间旅行一下 老大爷
but I think you need a trip
to the morgue, too, Grandpa.
上帝 上帝 看看你俩招来的低等生命
My, my.
Just look at the lowlifes you two attract.
你知道这事还没完呢
You know this ain't done yet.
对
Right.
顺便提一下 如果任何我的创意在你的书中不小心出现
By the way, if any of my ideas
accidentally show up in your book...
我的律师会联♥系♥你的
-my lawyer will be contacting you.
好极了
-Wonderful.
我想最好你开车
-I think you'd better drive.
好的
-Right.
你和尼尔打出来的符号♥应该是某种无意识响应
The symbols that you and Neil typed must
be some kind of unconscious response.
它们一定是更大的什么关键的一部分 一定是
They must be part of a larger key.
They have to be.
我需要 我需要些阿斯匹林
-I need a.... I need some aspirin.
给我来一箱
-Get me a crate of it.
好
-Yeah.
查克 这非同寻常
-Chuck, this is remarkable.
两个文档几乎相同 就像同一个双重谜题的两个部分
Both texts are nearly identical,
like pieces of the same binary puzzle...
但不知为何不完全 你该来看看这个 相当的非比寻常
but incomplete somehow. You should come
see this. It's really quite remarkable.
你是谁?
-Who are you?
你说什么?
-I beg your pardon?
你在我房♥子里干什么
-What are you doing in my house?
你让我进来的
-You let me in.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
不是
No.
那就剩我一个了
And then there was one.
查克?
-Chuck?
坐下 坐下
-Sit down. Sit down.
你在我儿子的房♥间里 坐在我儿子的电脑前
You are sitting in my son's room
in front of my son's computer...
在我的房♥子里 这里可是德州 孩子
in my house and you're in Texas, boy.
我完全有权向你开枪
I'd be well within my rights
to shoot you where you sit.
你不会想用你爷爷的手♥枪♥射我吧 查克?
You don't want to shoot me
with your granddad's pistol, do you, Chuck?
我知道你一直说你要怎么怎么干掉我
I know you've wanted to kill me
from time to time...
但你并不是真的想开枪
but I don't think
you'd really pull that trigger.
你怎么知道这是我爷爷的枪
How'd you know it was my granddad's gun?
你在车里告诉我的 记得吗?潘乔别♥墅♥ 点45口径
You told me in the car, remember?
Pancho Villa? Colt.45?
纳兰钱德拉的家?
-Naran Chandra's place?
我从没和你一起在我车里过
-I ain't never been with you in my car.
你得给个好理由让我不开枪
You gotta give me a good reason
not to pull this trigger.
当然
Of course.
因为 我讨厌承认这点 但是
Well, because, I hate to admit it, but...
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend...
还有因为我是你现在唯一的希望了
and because I'm your only hope now.
但是如果我错了 如果你开枪了
But if I'm wrong, if you do shoot me...
那么你得从我后面开枪了
then you're going to have to shoot me
in the back.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表