剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
我们亲眼目睹了地球被毁灭
We saw the Earth destroyed.
只在一瞬间 地球就变成了碎片
And in a heartbeat,
everything and everyone we knew...
只剩下我们五个人
There were five of us.
奥德赛号♥上的航♥天♥员
The crew of the space shuttle Odyssey.
幸存了下来
And we were the only survivors.
一个自称寻求者的外星人
A mysterious being
who called himself The Seeker...
救了我们,并把我们送回到了过去
rescued us and sent us back in time.
现在我们有五年的时间
And now we have five years to live over.
找出地球毁灭的原因
Five years to discover who or what
destroyed the Earth.
以阻止悲剧再次发生
Five years to stop it from happening again.
“昨天已成过去,明天又绝非愿望中的现实”
--鲍勃·迪伦
这个人向卫生监察员保证说 他的老二在
The man assured health officials
that his member got caught...
在打扫房♥间时不幸被卡在吸尘器里了
in the vacuum during an unfortunate
incident while house-cleaning...
不是他要和这东西发生性行为
and not intimacy with the appliance.
这是早间晨风 休斯顿的
This is Morning Breath, Houston's--
亲爱的科特 你喝酒时总是只放冰块
Dear Kurt.
You only use ice when you're drinking...
所以我猜你处于缓慢自毁的状态中
so I assume you're in a phase
of slow self-destruction.
很好笑 不是吗 自从你搞砸了你的生活
Funny, don't you think?
After all you've done to fuck up your life...
却是我给你留下这个警告
it's left to me to give you this warning.
但从这以后没人像我这么爱你
But then no one loves you like I do.
你仔细看清楚了 科特
You just read this carefully, Kurt...
如果你想断续活着的话
if you want to keep on living.
一周前
所以我找到了这个专门研究空白项目的网站
So I found this website
that specialises in blank projects.
在加利福尼亚有个家伙 收集政♥府♥文件
There's this guy in California,
collects government documents.
他在网上有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥多份
He's got over 10,000 of them online...
所以我希望在他那能找到关于晴天计划的文件
so I'm hoping I can get a hit on Bright Sky.
你们还在等那个带耳环的同伴吗?
You all still waiting on the fellow
with the earring?
我说 这张桌子都快长草了 我想点一些吃的
Honey, this here table is growing weeds.
I want to order some food.
好的 好的
All right, honey, all right.
所以今天的特餐是母亲与孩子的重聚
So today's special is
the Mother and Child Reunion.
什么?
-What?
鸡肉和鸡蛋
-It's chicken and eggs.
说曹操,曹操到
-Speak of the devil.
那他来了
-Well, there he is.
和他在一起的是谁
Who's that with him? It's....
不会是那个人吧?
-ls that who I think it is?
什么
-What?
我想是的
I think so.
她又赢了 南美电唱女皇 凯伦娜
She wins again, the Queen of SATR: Karena.
噢 我的上帝 是她 是凯伦娜
Oh, my God! It is. That's Karena.
我不打扰你们了
-I'll give you all a moment.
那是凯伦娜
-That's Karena.
大伙们 这位是凯伦雷恩斯
Hello, everyone.
Everyone, this is Karen Raines.
莎拉福布斯 尼尔塔吉特 安吉拉佩里
Sarah Forbes, Neil Taggart, Angela Perry
当然还有罗杰拉姆杰特 我们的民族英雄
and, of course, Roger Ramjet,
Hero of Our Nation.
幸会
-Charmed.
见到你们很高兴
-Nice to meet you.
我要根烟
-I need cigarettes.
当然可以 亲爱的
-Of course, you do, darling.
啊
Yeah.
回家亲去吧
Get a room.
那是凯伦娜吗
-ls that Karena?
噢 还不是 她会是的
-Oh, not yet. She will be.
我告诉过你
I told you.
在现在这个时刻 她只是时时乐餐厅的一个女招待
At the present moment,
she's a waitress at Sizzler, of all places.
凯伦娜是什么 洗发水吗
-Karena, what's that, a shampoo?
她是SATR女皇
-She's the Queen of SATR...
或者说将来会是
or she will be.
你们说的南美电唱是什么 犹太人的逾越节、最后的晚餐、还是什么?
SATR? Now what are we talking about,
Passover, Last Supper, what?
你知道吗 查克 屁♥股♥其实都是方的 就你的除外
You know what, Chuck,
it's hip to be square, except in your case.
是指南美电子说唱 老爸
It's South American Techno Rap, Dad.
几年后就袭卷全球了
It's gonna sweep the planet
in a couple of years.
电子什么?
-Techno what?
说唱
-Rap.
电子说唱 你现在正看着她的新经济人呢
Techno Rap.
And you're looking at her new manager.
上帝啊 科特 你干什么呢 我现在就把SATR整火
-Jesus, Kurt, what are you doing?
-I'm gonna launch the SATR craze now.
那不就太棒了 不久这个女孩就值1亿了
Isn't that brilliant? Very soon that girl's
gonna be worth $100 million.
噢 对了 我忘了 这就是寻求者把我们送回来的原因 暴富
Oh, that's right, I forgot. That's why
The Seeker sent us down here. To get rich.
嘿 走道时低头看看路边有没有金子怎么了 老查
Hey, what's wrong with smelling
a little solid gold along the way, Chuckie?
我不知道你 查克 但我是放长线的 不是短期投资
I don't know about you, Kurt, but I'm in it
for the long haul, not the short bet.
看看周围 查克 我们离奥德赛号♥老他妈越来越远了
Look around, Chuck.
We're a long way from the fucking Odyssey.
我想你失忆了t科特
I think you lost your memory, Kurt.
上次我看的时候 我们是在拯救地球
Last time I looked,
we were trying to save the world...
我也不认为这事狗屁不值
and I don't find that frivolous.
好了 我不认为赚钱和生存狗屁不值
Well, I don't find making money
and living well frivolous.
你把自己整的像个傻瓜
-You're making an ass out of yourself.
你真的在和这个女孩约会吗
-Are you actually dating this girl?
我想他是在这轻松赚大钱呢
-I think he's in it for the gravy.
还是你了解我
-You know me.
我绝不拖泥带水的
I never go for half measures.
我们这周末结婚了 是不是 亲爱的
We got married this weekend,
didn't we, darling?
是啊 我们结婚了
-Yes, we did.
对
-Yeah.
我以为你说他们是你最好的朋友呢
So I thought you said
they were your best friends.
我们别说他们了 好吗
Let's not talk about them, shall we?
我们说说我多爱听你的声音
Let's talk about how much I love your voice.
啊 那你说我的长相怎么样呢
Yeah, but what were you saying
about my look?
你得去练练你的形体技巧
You're going to have to work
on your body art.
你会因此而出名的 你会看到的
You're going to be known for it, you see.
这会引领一场新的风潮
This'll start a new trend.
千万人将模仿你的穿戴造型
Thousands of people will want
to copy every symbol you wear.
你总说这些事 就像真的发生了似的
You always talk about these things
like they've already happened.
在我心里 它们就是发生了 什么意思
-ln my mind, they have.
-What do you mean?
相信我
-Trust me.
我不知道 科特
-I don't know, Kurt.
你看起来对我有极大的信心
You seem to have a lot of faith in me...
我只希望不会让你失望
and I just hope I don't let you down.
相信我 亲爱的
Believe me, darling.
这一天一定会来的,到时候你都去不了便利店了
The day will come when you can't even go
to the 7-Eleven...
除非你想造成暴♥动♥
without causing a riot.
每个女人都想成为你 每个男人都想拜倒你裙下
Every woman will want to be you.
Every man will wanna make love to you.
但是到时他们死的心都有 因为我才是能和你上♥床♥的人
And they'll be eating their hearts out
because I'm the one who gets to do it.
生活会如此美好
Life can be so beautiful.
认识这些人吗
-Know these guys?
不认识
-No.
你好
Hello.
它叫贝塔基因 是个跨国集团
It's called Beta-Genics.
It's a multi-national conglomerate.
它的总部在城市 伊利诺斯
Its main office is in Urbana, lllinois.
他们刚刚申请了一项关于基因疗法的程序
They just applied for a patent
for a new gene therapy procedure.
好的
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表