剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表
Fuck!
我混♥蛋♥
-I'm an asshole.
我没听见?
-Come again?
我说我是个混♥蛋♥!
I said I'm an asshole!
好吧 这是你自己说的 我可没说 我得去个地方
Well, you said it, I didn't.
I got to be someplace.
我们为什么不能直接去教室里拔掉插头呢?
Why don't we just go into that lab
and pull the plug?
如果中断他们 我们不知道
Because there's no telling what
could happen to these kids' brains...
那会不会对孩子们的大脑有什么损伤
if we interrupt whatever's going on
in that lab.
而且也不知道他们在搞什么鬼
Yeah, we don't know what'II happen
if we don't.
现在还在上课的孩子都没有癫痫发作
None of the kids who are still
in class are having seizures.
你怎么确定?
Are you sure about that?
但我们确实知道,凯利和里奇被救出来的那些人
No, but we do know that the ones
who have been pulled out...
有非常剧烈的癫痫发作
Kelly and Richie,
are having very violent seizures.
还有乔伊 格罗斯曼中途退出了 他也没事
Yeah, Joey Grossman was pulled out.
He's not having any.
那是因为他被影响的时间很短
Well, that's because he was only there
a short time.
你们说的都是没有意义的废话
AII this bullshit is academic.
我给你们捋一捋
Look, let me reduce it for you.
如果幕后主使是一个精通代码的电脑怪胎
If one of these pieces-of-computer-code
freaks is behind all this...
我们需要知道的是,他想利用这些孩子做什么?
what we wanna know is,
is what does it want with these kids?
这个是我在警局的联♥系♥人
Okay, that was my contact at the P.D.
我让她查了你们从医生那拿到的侦探名片
I had her run a name of the detective
whose card you got from the doctor...
没查到萨姆 雅科夫斯基这个人
and there is no Sam Jakowski
in the police department.
然后我又让她调查卡片上的电♥话♥号♥码
So I had her run a reverse search
on the phone number on the card.
是个手♥机♥号♥ 但是并未登记在册
It's a cell-phone number. It's not even listed.
那这家伙到底是谁?
So who is this guy?
如果他们知道智能人的事情
Yeah, and why is he asking questions...
为什么还会问一般人都会问的问题?
that someone might ask
if they knew about Sentients?
只有一个方法能查到
Well, there's one way to find out.
看不出任何可疑的人
Can't see anyone.
那个人 你看看
That's him, you guys.
还真是啊 我们找对了 好
Guess what? We were right. AII right.
我们走
Let's go.
我想您就是雅科夫斯基先生吧?
Mr Jakowski, I presume?
对 你是史密斯?
-Yeah. Smith?
实际上 史密斯不是我的真名
-Well, actually, Smith ain't my real name.
我早料到了
-Yeah, I guessed that.
而你也更不可能叫雅可夫斯基
-Any more than Jakowski ain't yours.
什么?
What?
告诉我你们的智能人想对孩子们干什么
Tell me what your sentient wants
with those children.
回答问题 你这个软蛋
Answer the damn question,
you piece of ooze.
真是无聊透顶 我说我们还是逼他招供吧
This is boring me shitless.
I say we torture him.
虽然我相信你会喜欢这样做
Though I'm sure you
would enjoy doing that...
但我不确定这样做是否管用
I'm not sure it would accomplish anything.
对了 这个合成人有痛感吗?
And anyway,
does this synthetic even feel pain?
我们试试啊
Why don't we find out?
没有
No.
停
-Don't.
怎么?
-What?
我不喜欢严刑逼供 这是不对的
I am not comfortable with the idea
of torture, okay? It's not right.
它是一台机器 不是动物、植物或矿物 这只是个机器人
It is a machine. It is not animal, vegetable
or mineral. It is a fucking machine.
可你没那样折磨哈利(第13集中的人物)
You wouldn't have tortured Harry that way.
我不会那样折磨哈利 因为哈利没有杀我妻子
No, I wouldn't have tortured Harry that way,
but Harry didn't kill my wife.
Chuck
Chuck.
现在告诉我你的头儿对这些孩子做了什么 为什么要这样
Now tell me what your streaky-deaky leader
is doing with these kids and why.
查克 你这样可能会弄坏他的电路
Chuck, you might disrupt
his circuitry permanently.
那又怎么样?
-So what?
怎么样?从某种意义上说,你会杀了他
-So what? In a sense, you'd kill him.
那就最好在坏掉之前告诉我想知道的
Well, it better tell me what I wanna know
before that happens, right?
尼尔 你跟他说说
-Neil, talk to him.
你快劝劝你♥爸♥
-Talk to your father, please.
我不管
No.
回答我的问题!回答问题!
Answer my fucking question! Answer it!
我的主人...
My sentient...
不是毁灭你后代的人
is not the one who
is affecting your progeny.
它和你的目的
He wants the same...
是一样的
thing as you.
很好 我想你废了一些合成脑细胞
Well done, I think you fried
a few synthetic brain cells.
什么目的和我一致?是什么?
What same thing as me?
What exactly is that?
阻止他们
-To stop them.
他们?
-Them?
他们 他们 他们 他们到底是谁?就是你们吧
Them, them, them, them, them.
Who the fuck is them? You are them.
你刷什么花样 还想骗我是吧?
What are you trying to do,
mind-fuck me again?
停下 你已经对他造成损坏了!你会杀了他的!
Stop! You've damaged him already!
You're gonna kill him!
我就是要杀了他!
I'II kill it!
它想消灭我 也想消灭我的妻子
It thinks I'm expendable.
It thinks my wife is expendable.
我想消灭它!
I think it's expendable!
查克 我们得从它嘴里套出点信息出来!
Chuck, we need information from it!
天哪!
God!
他们有脉搏吗?
-Do they even have a pulse?
我做的那个才有
-The one I made did.
这个和我们之前了解的不一样 但是大体是差不多的
This one's different from ours,
but an equivalent concept.
干得好 查克 你杀了他
-Congratulations, Chuck, you killed it.
好吧 它玩完了
-Well, it wasn't alive.
它本来可以告诉我们那些合成人到底想阻止什么!
Well, it could have told us exactly
what those Synthetics were trying to stop!
但是托你的福 什么也没问出来!
But thanks to you, that's not gonna happen!
你好?
Hello?
福布斯女士 我是希瑟 格罗斯曼,乔伊的母亲
Mrs Forbes, it's Heather Grossman,
Joey's mom.
嗯 希瑟 怎么了?
-Yes. Heather, what's wrong?
他不见了
-He's gone.
抱歉 我这么晚才打电♥话♥来 警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
I'm sorry I'm calling so late and the police
are already on their way here.
我只是觉得也许你可以...
It's just that I thought
that maybe you could....
我不知道自己是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
好吧 格罗斯曼女士 冷静一下 慢慢说
Okay, Mrs Grossman, just slow down
and take a deep breath.
到底发生了什么?你看到他走了吗?
What happened? Did you see him leave?
没有
No.
我听到响动 然后进来一看 他就已经走了
I heard a noise, and I got up,
and he was already gone.
好像他还带走了他的科学小制♥作♥
And it looks like he took
his science project with him.
科学小制♥作♥?那是什么?
His science project? What science project?
我也不懂 是一些电子器件之类的 之前他做的
I don't know. It was some electronic thing
he was working on.
他对那个东西一直都神神秘秘的
He was very secretive about it.
好 格罗斯曼女士 你别担心 等警♥察♥来吧
Okay, Mrs Grossman, just take it easy
and wait for the police.
我尽快赶到 好吗?
I'II be there as soon as I can. Okay?
乔伊格罗斯曼昨晚失踪了
Joey Grossman took off
in the middle of the night.
他还带走了一些电子器件
-He took some electronic thing with him.
是什么东西?
-What kind of thing?
她不知道 她说是
She doesn't know.
She said he was working on it...
他在卧室里做的 而且还很神秘
in the bedroom,
and he was very secretive about it.
剧集 | 太空五人组(2002) | 导航列表