剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
可能也是
God, I guess the same reason
她从来没让我来过这的原因吧
she's never brought me here before.
她不想让我找到日记
She doesn't want me to find it.
但只有一种办法可以弄明白了
But I guess there's only one way to find out.
离出庭只有不到一个小时了
I have less than an hour until I take the stand.
我必须要找到那本日记
I need to find that journal.
他们结束了吗
Hey. They finish already?
是的 这是什么
Yes. What is this?
我拿了小黄瓜和蛤蜊
I got gherkins and I got clams.
我来做个沙拉
I'll make a salad.
但乔治肯定不喜欢
Yeah, but George will probably hate it,
因为很明显 这些警♥察♥来这是我的错
because apparently it's my fault that the cops are here.
尼克 拜托了
Right, Nick, please.
看在我脉象不稳气血两空的面子上
For the sake of my frazzled chakras,
你和乔治能不能分开一段时间
you and George need to spend some time apart. Okay?
怎么了
What's that?
只是一些刀铲 没什么
Uh, just a bunch of spatulas. It's all good.
这是她的头骨吗
That's her skull?
有什么事吗 警探
Everything all right, Detective?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. You tell me.
是的 是的 一切正常
Yeah, yeah. Everything is great.
我平时就笨手笨脚的
Just me being clumsy, as usual.
是啊 所以我们才叫她"黄油手"
Yeah, there's a reason we call her "Butterfingers."
要搜查冷藏室吗 长官
Ready for the cooler, sir?
当然
Sure.
关于冷藏室...
So, about that cooler...
不 我马上要给大家上自♥制♥蛤蜊沙拉了
No, I was just about to serve homemade clam salad.
别 别 别 别
Yeah-- n-n-n-n-no.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是餐厅小工
We're the busboys.
我是餐厅老工
I'm the senior busboy.
麦金尼说的没错
McGinnis was right about you guys.
你们总是在搞什么鬼
You're always up to something.
搜吧
Search it.
我希望可以找到一些证据
I hope we can find something in here
洗脱我爸爸的冤屈
to help exonerate my dad.
我们别靠近那里
Okay, let's just give that thing some space.
我过敏
I'm allergic.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
南茜
Nancy!
南茜
Nancy! ?
露西 停下
Lucy, stop!
什么
What...?
好了 我们得出去了
Okay, we got to get out of here.
她不想让我们进房♥子里
She doesn't want us in this house.
我不走
I am not leaving.
什么 什么 不行 南茜 南茜
What? What? No. Nancy, you-- Nancy!
露西·塞布尔
杀死
这是露西写的
Lucy wrote this.
我之前见到过
I've seen her do it before.
这是什么
What is this?
"我要去亡魂崖了"
"I'm going to Dead Man's Bluff."
这些和那些不太一样
These are different.
露西不想让任何人发现
Lucy never wanted anybody to find these.
她没办法继续藏在心里了
She couldn't keep them inside anymore.
这是什么
What is this?
露西的日记
Lucy's journal.
不好意思 冷藏室被我们弄乱了
Sorry about that mess we made in the cooler.
清理库存一切顺利呀
Oh, and good luck with your inventory.
或者是你们的私人派对
Or your private party.
你们说什么就是什么
Whichever one you decide it is.
他们走了
All clear.
你们是怎么做到的 骨头呢
How'd you guys do it? Where are the bones?
警♥察♥们没搜这个地方
Only place the cops didn't look.
不错
Cool.
这可违反了太多健康守则了 这是
So many health code violations. This is... ?
埃斯
Ace.
抱歉 露西
Sorry, Lucy.
好了 伙计们 我们得赶去法♥院♥
Okay, guys, we need to get to the courthouse.
1999年到2000年的分录
Entries from 1999, 2000.
8月31日 她死去的那天
Hey. August 31, day she died.
我想我知道为什么露西不愿我们找到这个了
I think I know why Lucy never wanted us to find this.
我们得走了
We got to go.
州法庭传唤南茜·德鲁出庭
The State calls Nancy Drew to the stand.
德鲁小姐 请作证证明
Ms. Drew, please take the stand
你的日记是证据
to admit your journal as evidence.
我会的 但不是为我的日记
I will, but not to admit my journal.
是别人的
Someone else's.
露西·塞布尔的
Lucy Sable's.
我知道是谁杀了她
I know who killed her.
并不是卡森·德鲁
And it wasn't Carson Drew.
我的证词追溯到1999年夏天
My testimony begins in the summer of 1999...
露西结识了一名带她参加舞会的男孩
...when Lucy met a boy who took her to a ball.
即使他们今后
And even though they were never supposed
再也不会相遇
to see each other again,
男孩和露西还是相爱了
this boy and Lucy fell in love.
他们在1999年新年夜重逢
They met up again on New Year's Eve of 1999.
他们通过电子邮件持续这段地下恋情
Then continued their secret romance via e-mail.
三分钟即时冲印照片
露西·塞布尔
Lucy Sable...
和瑞安·哈德森
...and Ryan Hudson.
反对 这与本案有什么关系
Objection. H-How is this relevant?
我想知道接下来的发展
I want to see where this goes.
驳回
Overruled.
继续
Continue.
2000年春天 瑞安的父亲埃弗雷特发现了
In the spring of 2000, Ryan's father Everett found out.
他直接找到露西 告诉她瑞安的前途里
And he went to Lucy directly and told her that Ryan's future
没有她这种小镇姑娘的位置
had no room for a townie girl like her.
但露西拒绝与瑞安分手
But Lucy refused to break up with Ryan.
所以埃弗雷特换了种方式达到目的
So Everett got what he wanted another way.
露西的妈妈失去工作
Lucy's mother lost her job.
露西失去了个人奖学金
Lucy lost her private scholarships,
和她上大学的机会
her chance to go to college.
哈德森一家开始散布谣言
The Hudsons started spreading rumors
说露西和权贵睡过
that Lucy was sleeping with hill-toppers,
大家都相信他们
and the town believed them.
这就是那些荡♥妇♥羞辱的源头
The slut-shaming spread from there.
憎恶信 威胁
Hate mail. Threats.
露西在班上会收到讥讽的字条
Cruel notes passed to Lucy in class.
她都保存着
She kept them all.
最终露西坚持不下去了
Until finally Lucy folded.
她亲自和瑞安分了手
She broke up with Ryan in person,
害怕他的父亲告诉他真实原因
too afraid of his father to tell him the real reason why.
但那时
But by then,
露西的生活绝望又崩溃
Lucy's life had unraveled to the point of despair.
她在死前一周的日记中写到
A journal entry marked the week before she died.
"镇上的人都恨我
"Everyone in this town hates me.
我想和妈妈说几句
Tried talking to Mom,
但她已经吓坏了 并藏起了所有刀子"
but she just freaked out and hid all the knives."
下一篇 写到她去拜访
The next entry, she wrote about a visit
她的辅♥导♥员凯特·德鲁
with her guidance counselor Kate Drew.
"和德鲁太太以及她丈夫卡森共进午餐
"Had lunch with Mrs. Drew and her husband Carson.
我们吃了自♥制♥派 用了她祖母的银餐具
We ate homemade pie and used her grandmother's silver.
一切都那么棒
Everything was so nice.
那么美好"
So beautiful."
"为什么我的生活不能如此"
"Why can't my life be like this?"
就在那次午餐时
It was at that lunch
露西偷走了凯特·德鲁的银餐刀
that Lucy stole one of Kate Drew's silver knives...
一直藏着 直到海后加冕仪式
...and kept it in her possession until the Sea Queen crowning.
她在最后一篇日记里写道
When she wrote one final entry.
"我要去亡魂崖结束我的生命
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表