剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I feel sad...
却抱有希望
...but hopeful.
也许我们可以跟他说再见
Maybe we'll be able to say goodbye.
你要放下一些你的愧疚感
And let you get rid of some of your guilt.
希望欧文可以告诉我们凶兆之后会发生什么
Well, hopefully Owen tells us what happens after the portents,
趁她还没有开始最后的攻击
but before her final attack.
好的
All right,
如果我们要这么做的话
if we're gonna do this,
让我们全神贯注
let's focus.
欧文·马文...
Owen Marvin...
无论你在哪 请回答
wherever you are, hear us, please.
追随着声音
Follow the sound,
再触碰一次这个世界
touch this world one more time.
拜托 欧文
Come on, Owen.
欧文...
Owen...
是你吗
...is that you?
有人在这
Somebody's here.
巨大的人
Somebody big.
是阿格雷卡
That was the Aglaeca.
我觉得她不想让我们和欧文对话
I don't think she wants us talking to Owen.
希望这不是传家宝
Hope this wasn't a family heirloom.
我能修好
Oh, I can fix it.
腿都断了
The legs are shattered.
我能修好一部分
Well, I could fix some of it.
我不能拖了 朋友们
Okay, I-I can't hold off any longer, guys.
我得回去面对我的家人
I-I have to go face my family.
需要什么吗 贝斯
What do you need, Bess?
有我们呢
Yeah, we're here for you.
能陪我去吗 拜托
Can you be there for me, please?
好 我陪你去
Yeah. I'll go with you.
我也去
Yeah, me, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能陪着南茜吗
Hey, will you stay with Nancy?
好 没问题
Yeah. Definitely.
你看到她的脸了吗
Did you see her face?
-阿格雷卡女士吗 -对
- Lady Aglaeca? - Mm-hmm.
我觉得你可能需要一个更大的瓶子
I think you're gonna need a bigger bottle.
如果她想让我们死 为什么不直接杀了我们
If she wanted us all dead, why didn't she just kill us?
可能那不是她的办事方法吧
Maybe it's just not how she operates.
我们要知道她死前是谁
I wish we knew something about
那就好了
the person she was before she died.
我们需要上节历史课
We need a history lesson.
埃塞克 嗨
Isaac, hi.
惠特尼准备的这些吗
Did Whitney do all of this?
我们在服丧期间 亲爱的
We're sitting shiva, darling, or whatever passes for it
我们这周无论信什么教都是要有这个流程的
in whichever religions we're worshiping this week.
卡瑟迪喝的酒要比她下的跪多多了
Although Cassidy's bending her elbows more than her knees,
明白我的意思吧
if you catch my drift.
戴安姨妈在哪
Where is Aunt Diana?
在她的套房♥里
Up in her suite.
你可以的
You've got this.
如果你需要我们就大声喊
Yeah, holler if you need us.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们会不会恰巧是艺术家吧
Are either of you artists, by any chance?
惠特尼让我找个画家
Whit has tasked me with finding a painter.
需要给丧像厅画一幅欧文的肖像
Owen will need a portrait for the hall of tragedies.
有一整个大厅
There's a-a whole hall?
我说了我想一个人静静
I said I wanted to be alone.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I...
贝斯 是你啊
Oh, Bess, it's you.
进来吧
Please, come in.
我以为又是惠特尼来问我些无趣的问题
I thought it was Whitney with another insipid question.
我在处理欧文的一些文件
I'm just going through some papers of Owen's here.
我知道欧文是你最喜欢的孩子
I know Owen was your favorite.
他也对我特别好
He was really, really good to me, too.
他特别支持我
You know, he was so supportive
帮助我融入这个家庭
of helping me become part of the family.
你真的很在乎成为马文家的一员 是吗
You really care about being a Marvin, don't you, Bess?
是
Yeah.
那你需要为此而努力 亲爱的
Then you need to fight for it, dear.
好 你想让我做些什么
Okay. W... What do you want me to do?
我需要知道发生了什么
I need to know what happened.
并且你和当地警♥察♥也有些关系
And you have that relationship with local law enforcement.
你能信任她吗 贝斯
Can you trust her, Bess?
当然能 怎么了
Yeah, of course. Why?
我觉得如果你能知道莉丝贝斯知道的所有事
Well, I believe it could be extremely helpful
你真就帮了我大忙了
to know everything Lisbeth knows.
她一知道 你就要知道
As soon as she knows it.
马蹄湾历史协会
这里是第一次提到
Is this the first mention
阿格雷卡吗 1806年
of the Aglaeca, 1806?
出版物是第一次提到 你在看什么
Uh, in print, yes. What have you got there?
装订的《马蹄湾报》
Bound copy of the Horseshoe Bay Gazette.
这不是最可靠的出版物
Not your most reliable publication,
除非你想让你的报道有偏见
unless you like your journalism biased.
我们还算是比较公平公正的
We're pretty straight shooters.
那么《王冠报》可能会更适合你
Then the Coronet is the paper for you.
他们第一个把民间故事追溯到
They were the first to source the folktale...
一个真实的女人身上
...to an actual woman.
你有多了解阿格雷卡
How well do you know the Aglaeca?
整个故事还是她的灵体
The story or the entity itself?
你怎么知道她的灵体什么样子
How would you know the entity itself?
我们见过 非常短暂地
We met, briefly.
不 不 你理解错了
Oh, no. No, no, you're mistaken.
阿格雷卡的可信目击者
Credible eyewitness accounts of the Aglaeca
非常稀少
are extraordinarily rare.
她不是你想的那种普通的街上游魂
She's not your common street ghost.
她是白鲸
She's the white whale.
她确实有尾巴
She did have a tail.
我们召唤了她
We summoned her.
我们两个和一群我们的朋友
The two of us and a group of our friends
和欧文·马文
and Owen Marvin.
欧文·马文
Owen Marvin?
她想要他的血作为代价
She wanted his blood as a toll,
但我们没有付完代价
and we didn't exactly pay in full.
做保管者的这些年
In all my years as keeper,
我从没遇到过召唤过她的人
I've-I've never encountered anyone who's summoned her.
我得查看一下之前的保管者的记录
I'll need to check the previous keeper's records.
那能告诉我们如何拯救我们
Will that tell us how to save ourselves
使我们不成为下一个她的受害者吗
from becoming her next victims?
下一个
Next?
但是欧文昨天死了 你们两个都还活着
But Owen died yesterday, and you're both still alive.
据我们所知 没错
Yeah. As far as we know.
所有我所听过的关于阿格雷卡的著名传说中
In all the reputable lore I've heard about the Aglaeca,
如果你们不付代价 她会一次收走所有灵魂
if you don't pay her toll, she collects all souls at once.
如果是她夺走了你朋友的生命
If she was the one to take your friend's life,
她会在同一天夺走你们的生命
she would've taken yours the same day.
那是谁杀了欧文
But then, who killed Owen?
如果欧文不是被怨灵杀死的
If Owen wasn't killed by a vengeful spirit,
我们找的是一个复仇的人吗
are we looking for a vengeful person?
事情变得多疯狂啊
How crazy have things gotten that we never even considered
我们甚至从没考虑过凶手是个人类
that the murderer could be an actual human?
是啊 历史协会注
Yeah. Sidenote from the historical society:
我们仍要为阿格雷斯诅咒负责
we are still on the hook for the Aglaeca curse.
但这是我们面对的问题 好吗
But this is the problem that we are facing, okay?
谁...谁想向欧文复仇
Who... who would want revenge on Owen?
具有强烈怨恨的人
Someone with a serious grudge,
或从他的死亡中获利的人
or someone who stood to gain from his death.
是的 我们
Yeah, we're, um,
现在这里的人都可能成为马文家的继承人
we're kind of surrounded by possible Marvin heirs.
没错 但是他被杀的方式 我只是...
Yeah, but the way he was killed, I just, I...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表