剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
you are in real estate, right?
马文家以擅长
I mean, the Marvins are famed
交易和操控房♥产闻名
for wheeling and dealing in properties.
交易和操控 镇子上的人都是这么说我们的吗
Wheeling and dealing-- is that what they say about us in town?
他们还说你们染指建筑行业
They say you're in construction, too.
-这是真的 -那么
- That part is true. - So...
还想派上点用场吗
still want to make yourself useful?
利爪餐厅
劳拉猜了各种密♥码♥
Laura had all these guesses for the password.
让她闭嘴肯定很难男女授
It really bothered her to get shut out.
她会原谅你的 伙计
Yeah, she's gonna forgive you, bro.
我不知道
I don't know.
她是一个感情很激烈的女人
She's a woman of strong emotions.
-她有一次... -埃斯 埃斯
- There was one time that... - Ace, Ace.
我很愿意听
I'd love to hear about it...
-但是我们先打开这些文件 -嗯
- after we get into these files. - Yeah.
下次再说
A story for another time.
这个优盘里只有一样东西
Okay, the drive contains exactly one thing.
一个加密的URL
It's a masked URL.
这是一个秘密网站
A secret website.
加密的
Password-protected.
好吧
Okay.
唐泰斯
这是蒂芙尼给我的第一本书
First book Tiffany gave me.
我肯定会先试这个
It's the first password I would have tried.
普通的云端备份
Regular backups to the cloud.
这是...她最后添加的是什么
Okay, what was the... what was the last thing she added?
"瑞安越来越不安了
"Ryan's getting desperate.
他邀请对手共进晚餐
"Invited rival to dinner for five.
派恩·希尔
"Pine Hill
看到我肯定会不大高兴
"Won't be happy to see me there.
他们家族都认为我是威胁
His family sees me as a threat."
这里有个叫派恩·希尔的文件夹
Hey, hey, there's a folder labeled Pine Hill.
老股东报告
Old shareholder reports.
保险声明
Insurance statements.
公♥司♥高级职员签署的
New documents signed...
新的文件
by the officer of the corporation.
欧文·马文
Owen Marvin?
那是派对上的卡拉马里·斯宾德先生
That's Mr. Calamari Spender, from the party.
你觉得他跟蒂凡尼的死有关系吗
You think he had something to do with Tiffany's death?
你觉得这样能行吗
You think this'll do the trick?
我是说 我以为你会带
I... I mean, I thought you would have
电铲什么的
an electric shovel or something.
你是说土钻吗
You mean an earth auger?
怎么了 就叫这个名字
What? That's the name for it.
我只是觉得这排场好像有点过了
I just mean this seems extreme.
我就是一个特别有用的人
I'm an extremely useful guy.
我们到底要去哪里来着
Where are we headed again?
我原来高中的草坪
The lawn of my old high school.
就是标记的地方
Plaque marks the spot.
好吧
Okay.
挖掘时间胶囊行动
Mission Excavate Time Capsule.
我都忘了上一次这么开心是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.
真是太惨了 欧文
That's depressing, Owen.
莉斯贝丝
抱歉放了鸽子 我们下次再一次吃晚饭
莉斯贝丝
抱歉放了鸽子 我们下次再一次吃晚饭
莉斯贝丝
抱歉放了鸽子 我们下次再一次吃晚饭
我以为你不会问了呢
抱歉 1999的班级
Sorry, Class Day 1999.
基尼高中
我知道你们肯定希望一百年后再挖出这个
I know you wanted this bad boy cracked on a hundred years from now.
我相信未来的人
And I'm sure the denizens of the future
肯定会对这台巨大的手♥机♥着迷
would have been fascinated by this enormous cell phone.
基尼高中
或者头韵者写的诗集
Or a packet of poetry from The Alliterators.
或者 牙刷
Or that... toothbrush?
认真的吗
Seriously?
但我觉得露西希望我找的是别的东西
But I think Lucy wants me to find something else.
过去的讯息
这有点意思 不过 当然了
That's a little on the nose, but sure.
大家好
Well, hello there.
来自1999年的问候
Greetings from 1999.
真棒啊
How cool is this!
这是毕业日属于我们自己的时光胶囊
Our very own time capsule video in honor of Class Day.
那是露西吗
Is that Lucy?
我一直在想象高年级的生活
I've been trying to imagine what senior year will look like,
我觉得
and I think...
我一直在
I've been trying...
我一直在 在 在 在
I've been trying... trying... trying... trying...
在 在 在
trying... rying... rying...
在 在
rying... rying...
在 在 安 安
rying... rying... ryin, ryin, ryin...
安 瑞安
Ryin... Ryan?
-安 安 安 -你是说
- ...ryin, ryin, ryin, - Are you saying...?
-安 安 -瑞安
- ryin, ryin... - Ryan.
瑞安·哈德森
Ryan Hudson?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表