剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
This spirit hates you, like, really hates you.
她连你的脸都不想看见
She can't stand your face.
她为什么这么恨你
Why does she hate you so much?
贝斯 我们能单独聊聊吗
Bess, can we have a second?
没事的
No, I-it's fine.
我跟蒂芙尼的丈夫搞上了
I had an affair with Tiffany's husband.
已经结束了...
It's over...
你和一个有妇之夫搞上了
You had an affair with a married man?
他还比你大那么多岁
Ooh, and so much older than you?
你怎么能犯下这样的错
How could you make such a mistake?
我不知道 遗传的吧
I don't know. Genetics?
-我不想聊这个 -行吗
- And I don't want to talk about it, okay? - No.
不勉强 不勉强
Totally, totally.
顺便说下 没指责你的意思
And BTDubs, no judgement.
情况比我想得更糟
This is worse than I thought
因为这鬼有恨你的理由
because this spirit has a reason to hate you.
不久后 她就会变强 吞噬你的气
And soon, she's gonna be strong enough to devour your qi,
-你的生命力 -然后会怎么样
- your life force. - And then what happens?
然后蒂芙尼就会永远占据乔治的身体
Then, Tiffany is gonna take up permanent residence in George's body
乔治将永远消失
and George will be gone, forever.
这些草药是干什么用的
So, what are these herbs for?
泡茶 给乔治积阳气
Tea. To build up George's yang.
能暂时压制住蒂芙尼的鬼魂
It'll keep Tiffany's spirit down for now.
"暂时"是指多久
How long does "For now" Last?
不知道 几天 还是几小时
I don't know. Days? Hours?
很难说 我之前没处理过鬼上身
It's tough to say. I've never dealt with a possession before.
不过蒂芙尼附在乔治身体上越久
But the longer Tiffany's spirit is in George's body,
她会变得越强
the stronger she'll become.
-她会恢复记忆 -等等
- She'll regain her memories... - Wait.
包括她死亡那晚的记忆吗
Including memories from the night that she died?
如果是那样的话
Because if that's the case,
我可以问她那晚发生了什么
I can ask her what happened.
不行 那样太不近人情了 不是吗
No. That's pretty insensitive, don't you think?
我想查清她的谋杀案 这怎么不近人情了
I'm trying to solve her murder. How is that insensitive?
跟蒂芙尼交流会加速乔治的消失
Talking to Tiffany will take up time we don't have.
你大门不出二门不迈的
You can barely manage a trip to the grocery store.
你懂什么鬼上身
What makes you think you know anything about possession?
我在中国的阿姨们跟我讲过些鬼怪奇谈
I have aunties in China who've told me stories.
我可以请教她们
I can ask them what to do.
现在 喝了这个
In the meantime, drink.
给
Here.
这什么玩意儿 屎干吗
What the hell's in this? Dried poop?
不是 喝了 喝了
No, drink, drink.
来 想想你的阳气
Come on. Let's think of your yang.
真讨厌你说阳气的调调
I hate the way that sounds when you say it.
好了 下一步干什么
Okay, what do we do next?
我们可以把她绑到椅子上去
Ooh, we could tie her to a chair.
-我见过那样干的 -不
- I've seen that. - No.
压力会把鬼魂释放出来
Stress allows the spirit to come out.
乔治需要放轻松
George needs to be relaxed.
知道什么让我放松吗
You know what relaxes me?
钱 我们今天有场大酒席要办
Money. We have a huge catering gig today.
查理的钱藏在床底下
Charlie hides money under her bed.
你休想打那钱的主意
Don't you dare touch that.
那是她存着去看防弹少年团的
She's saving up for BTS.
我们乡间俱乐部见
I'll meet you at the country club.
我让尼克帮我顶个班
I asked Nick to fill in for me.
我待在这儿和维多利亚一起想想办法
I thought I could stay with Victoria to work on our plan.
-你是个好孩子 -谢谢
- You are a nice girl. - Thank you.
与此同时 让乔治保持冷静
In the meantime, keep George calm
蒂芙尼的鬼魂一出现就给我打电♥话♥
and call me the second Tiffany's spirit tries to come out.
好 没有问题
Yeah, I can work with that.
你可以把命放心交给我们
You can trust us with your life.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
感觉我这星期的尿都会是草药味的了
Like I'm gonna be peeing herbal tea for a week.
我来吧
Hey, I got this one.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
欧文 我们那边音响设备调试完了
Owen. We're done setting up the speaker system.
看你这边忙我过来帮帮忙
I saw you over here and I wanted to come pitch in.
不是帮你一个人
Not just you.
帮你们 你们大家
You guys. All you people.
需要帮助的上菜员们
Caterers. In need of help.
我听起来是不是很猥琐
How creepy am I coming off?
一般般吧
Only moderately.
抱歉
Sorry.
最后一盆
Last one.
我来了
I got it,
还是谢谢你
but thank you.
蒂芙尼·哈德森
你再那么盯着我
You keep staring at me like that,
就得请我吃晚餐了
you're gonna have to buy me dinner.
南茜
Nancy.
我们不能在同一片区域上开胃菜
We can't pass appetizers in the same place.
菜不是这样上的 好吗
That's not how this works, okay?
你在这边上菜 我去草坪那边
You appetize in here. I will take the lawn.
我没事的
I'm fine.
或者我若无其事地到外边来
Or I'll keep an eye on you out here
同时盯紧你
while we maintain the pretense of normalcy.
我不知道你会来
I didn't know you'd be here.
我是慈善委员会的 社区联络人
I'm on the board of the charity. Community liaison.
等等 发生什么事了吗
Wait, is something wrong
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You keep ignoring my calls.
是啊 我最近有点忙
Yeah, I've been a little busy.
你说你不认识露西·塞布尔
You said you didn't know Lucy Sable.
你撒谎了 为什么
You lied to me. Why?
我愧疚
Guilt.
露西和我高三时
Lucy and I were best friends
曾是好朋友 后来闹翻了
all the way through junior year in high school until we weren't.
发生了什么
Well, what happened?
我不知道 她开始疏远我
I-I don't know. She just started pulling away.
是初秋时一个派对之夜后开始的
It was after this party one night in early fall.
一年后 她被杀了
A year later, someone killed her.
等等 什么派对
W-Wait, what kind of party?
我只知道是个外人不得参加的地下派对
All I know is it was some exclusive underground thing.
我是因为露西才做警♥察♥的
Lucy's why I became a cop.
我离开警校
But by the time I left the academy
搬回马蹄湾时
and moved back to Horseshoe Bay,
我的好朋友已经变成这里的都市传说了
this town had turned my best friend into an urban legend.
等等 你这么执着于她干什么
Wait, why are you so fixated on her?
说来话长 不过我好像找到蒂芙尼案
It's a long story, but I think I have a new angle
的新切入点了
on the Tiffany Hudson case.
下周你将因闯入停尸间
And next week you'll be arraigned on felony charges
试图接近蒂芙尼的遗体
for breaking into the morgue
接受重罪指控的提讯
to gain access to Tiffany's body.
南茜 保持低调
Nancy, lay low.
这真不是我强项
That's not really my strong suit.
我想这个是你的吧
I think this belongs to you?
欧文 对吗
Owen, right?
我听说你的公♥司♥为教育推广中心
I heard your company donated a building site
捐赠了一片建筑用地 整个小镇万分感激
for the outreach center. The town appreciates it.
放眼全球 立足本地
Think globally, develop locally.
你是马文家的人
You're a Marvin.
对
Yup.
我过去常来这里避暑
I used to summer here.
想象我年轻十二岁 矮十三厘米
Picture me 12 years younger, five inches shorter,
还是一个可爱小胖子的模样
and adorably rotund.
快看
There we go.
她笑了
She laughs.
偶尔也会笑
On occasion.
但我该回去...
Um, but I should get back...
天呐 我把乔治丢了
Oh, God, I lost George.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表