剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你向劳拉要到优盘了吗
You get the drive from Laura?
对 但劳拉也来了
I did, but it came with Laura.
你准备在这里为闯入我家道歉吗
Is this where you apologize for breaking in my place?
我很难克制冲动
I have impulse control issues.
她的意思是很抱歉
She means she's sorry,
但她确实很难克制自己的冲动
but she does have impulse control issues.
蒂芙尼跟我说过
Tiffany told me about how
她在收集哈德森一家的信息
she was collecting information on the Hudsons,
把这个家族搞垮 但之后
to take the family down, but then she just
她就没再提这件事
stopped talking about it.
她想搞垮哈德森家族 然后她死了
She tried to take the Hudsons down, and then she died.
她想保护你 劳拉
She was trying to protect you, Laura.
她想把优盘给我
She wanted me to have the drive.
那她干吗藏在只有我能找到的地方
Then why did she use a hiding spot only I would know about?
你们都提出了好问题
These are all good questions, both sides.
我在想 不如团队合作
I just think that if, in the effort of teamwork,
我们可以共享信息 或许你...
we can, like, share some information, maybe you...
我不是来交出这个的 好吗
Listen, I didn't come here to hand this over, okay?
我是来找密♥码♥的
I came here to get the password.
这个优盘上只有一个链接
The only thing on this drive is a link
指向一个需要密♥码♥的匿名网站
to an anonymous site that's password-protected.
只剩一次输密♥码♥机会了 否则会被永久锁定
There's only one more chance before I'm locked out for good.
好吧 我觉得
Right, so I was thinking
我们可以问乔治要密♥码♥
we could ask George for the password.
乔治
George?
你懂的 乔治
You know. George.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
没什么 这太疯狂了
Nothing. It's crazy.
你要是直接把优盘给我
Look, if you just give me the drive,
-我就能... -我们一起弄 否则没门
- I can... - We do this together, or not at all.
欧文 我一直在找你
Hey, Owen, I've been looking for you.
你还没给我们的交易一个回复
You owe me a call about our deal.
我听说了一些事
I've heard some things.
听我说 欧文
Yeah, listen, Owen,
如果是关于我妻子的事 我可以保证...
if this is about my wife, I can assure...
不是 你父亲给我说了你的过往成绩
It's not. Your father told me about your track record.
他说你损失了数亿美元
He said you lost hundreds of millions of dollars,
你在哈德森企业拥有的一切
everything you had at Hudson Enterprises.
我正在努力挽回损失
I'm on my way to making it back.
你不是厌恶风险那种人
You can't be risk-averse.
这就是做生意 欧文
That's just business, Owen.
这不是我做生意的方式
That's not how I do business.
河高地
乔治绝对失踪了
George is definitely MIA.
我联♥系♥了贝斯 她和维多利亚一起过来
I called Bess. She's coming with Victoria.
这都是我的错 我就离开了她一分钟...
This is all my fault. I left her alone for one minute...
不不不 没关系 我们会找到她的
Hey, no, no, no. It's okay. We'll find her.
现在我去外面找 你上楼找
Now, I'll-I'll take outside and you take the upstairs.
你们觉得蒂芙尼回来了吗
You guys think Tiffany's back?
我觉得无论如何 我们得找到乔治
I think we need to find George, no matter what.
我会帮忙
I'll help.
你说我姐姐什么了
What were you saying about my sister?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我听到你说"蒂芙尼"
I heard you say "Tiffany,"
我知道你有事瞒着我
and I know you're hiding something from me
因为你都不敢看我的眼睛
'cause you won't look me in the eye.
我的天
Oh, man.
都告诉我吧
Tell me everything.
你好
Hi, you.
你好 莉丝贝斯
Oh. Hi. Lisbeth.
我是哈德森家的一名司机 我知道
I'm a driver for the Hudsons. Uh, I know.
-这很迷人 对吧 -不
- It's glamorous, right? - No.
不 我是说 你看起来很棒
Um, no, I mean, you look great.
我只是...
I just, uh, uh...
我本该给你回电♥话♥
I should have returned your call.
对 对 你该这么做
Yeah. Yeah, you should've.
-对 -老实说
- Yeah. - To be honest,
我很震惊你收到了我的消息
I'm shocked that you got my messages.
在利爪餐厅接电♥话♥的那个女孩
That girl who answers the phone at The Claw,
-言语粗鲁 -对
- she is abrupt. - Yeah.
莉丝 我们能装作没有打过这些电♥话♥吗
Um, Lieth, can we just pretend those calls never happened?
因为你打到我上班的地方 不是打给我
Because you called my work and not me.
对对 这句话
Right, right. Yeah. And in order for it
算是你对我的抱怨
to count as you officially blowing me off,
我得打你的手♥机♥
I have to call your cell phone.
新建联♥系♥人
给
Here.
不
Oh, no.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
不 不是
No. Uh, yes.
见到你真的很开心
It was really, really great to see you,
但我得走了
but I've got to go.
维多利亚呢
Where's Victoria?
她在路上 随后就到 我们分开行动的
She's right behind me. She's coming. We came separately.
但我看见乔治了
But I saw George.
从她穿着的漂亮礼服来看
And judging by the stunning cocktail dress she has on,
简直就是蒂芙尼在走秀
Tiffany is walking the runway.
她即使死了也有很好的品味
She has amazing taste, even in death.
我会发信息通知艾斯
I'll text Ace and let him know.
要找到问题的答案 我们得行动迅速
Um, we have to hurry if I'm gonna get the answers to my questions.
你是说我们能否救回乔治的气
Uh, you-you mean if we're gonna save George's qi.
对
Of course.
好吧
Okay.
感激各位前来
Well, I appreciate you gentlemen coming.
你们对基金会的支持 对整个家族意义重大
Supporting the foundation means so much to the family.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me one second?
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我知道
I know
女服务员的事
about the waitress. Mm.
不不 听我说 别人都看着呢
No. No, listen to me. People are looking.
我不知道你现在要搞哪一出
I don't know what your play is right now,
-但你得收手了 -你好 哈德森先生
- but you need to stop. - Hi. Mr. Hudson? Hey.
里面有人找您
They are asking for you inside.
-关于拍照的事 -谢谢
- Something about a photo op. - Thank you.
回家去吧
Go home.
也有人在找你
They're asking about you, too.
这边请
This way.
我不是有意要吓你或者逼你崩溃
I don't mean to scare you or freak you out,
但我们确实没有太多时间聊天
but we do not have a lot of time to talk.
所以我就开门见山
So I'm gonna have to be very blunt.
我需要你告诉我你死去那晚的事
I need you to tell me about the night that you died.
我
I'm...
没
not...
死
dead.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany!
你不许待在我女儿身体里
You cannot stay in my daughter's body.
是你离开的时候了
It's time for you to leave!
蒂芙尼 拜托你尽量回忆临终前的事
Tiffany, please try and remember the last moments of your life.
不然 你的谋杀将成为悬案
Otherwise, your murder could go unsolved.
我只是在尽可能帮你
A-And I'm just trying to help you.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
蒂芙尼曾经就这样
Tiffany used to do that
-在我们聊天时 -好极了
- while we talked. - Yeah.
正是你上场的时候
It's about time you got on board.
关于这种抵抗的情况 维多利亚解释说
In her defense, Victoria said
许多新死的鬼魂
that there's a lot of new ghosts out there
还意识不到他们已经死了
that don't know they're dead yet.
死了
Dead?
这不是你的身体
That's not your body.
你的身体埋在地下
Your body is in the ground.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表