剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Nothing. Um, is there anything in there about the Aglaeca?
应该没有
No, I don't think so.
正常 三百页讲男人的事迹
Typical. 300 pages about men
只留最后两页讲讲女人
and women get two pages in the back.
我有发现
I found something.
看
Look.
"第一个女人来到马蹄湾时"
"When the first women arrived in Horseshoe Bay,
"他们开始编织"
"They started weaving stories
"关于海上闹鬼的故事"
"About a presence haunting the waters.
"有一年 在海港日"
"Once a year, on Harbor Day,
"他们想向这位"
"They would make requests
"被他们称为阿格雷斯的神秘存在祈祷"
"Of this mysterious entity they called the Aglaeca."
看这里
Look at that.
好了 这里说"走进水中"
Okay. So it says, "Step into the water.
"以内心的渴望召唤她"
"Let your heart's desire call her.
"深锁海底的怪物需付出血的代价"
Blood payment you will need, wrapped in chains from the sea."
"鼓起勇气四下搜寻 神迹自会显现"
"Summon your courage and venture near, to a vision then appear."
"你要付出代价 只要够胆"
"It's the toll you pay, if you dare.
"若不愿偿付 就小心报复"
If unwilling, then you must beware."
所以你打算靠这招召唤她吗
Okay. So do you think that's how we call her then?
据我对这小镇的了解 这可能只是加密的童谣
Knowing this town, it would be in a cryptic nursery rhyme.
你们确定要这么做吗
Are you guys sure that you want to do this?
与过去的幽灵建立联♥系♥
We've reached out to spirits in the past
往常这么做下场都不怎么好
and the results have always been very mixed.
我保证这次不会再让你鬼上身了
I promise to not let you get possessed again.
那我真是太"放心"了
I feel so relieved.
南茜
Nancy?
我有事得跟你说
I need to tell you something.
什么事 你在哪儿
What is it? Where are you?
乔书亚·多德有个同伙
Joshua Dodd had an accomplice.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他用的毒药来自警局的物证
The poison that he used came from police evidence.
是凯伦 爸爸
It was Karen, Dad.
什么
What?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不信
I don't, I don't believe it.
我们有证据 她现在已被关押
We have proof. She's in custody right now.
南茜
Nancy...
听好 如果凯伦的判断受到了质疑
Just listen. If Karen's judgement is being questioned,
我们能对她的逮捕提出异议吗 针对你的逮捕
can't we dispute her arrests? Your arrest?
这样什么都改变不了
It won't change anything.
没有能指向别人的物证
Without physical evidence linking someone else
你就没法证明我在这桩凶案中的清白
to the murder, you won't be able to prove my innocence.
我不想被定罪
I don't want to be convicted,
我不想 南茜
I don't, Nancy,
但你我都得试着接受
but you and I both need to start accepting
这件事会发生的事实
that it's going to happen.
南茜 你还好吗
Nancy, you okay?
我们得拿到露西的遗骨
We have to get Lucy's bones.
我要召唤阿格雷卡
I need to call to the Aglaeca.
你想召唤阿格雷卡
So you want to call to the Aglaeca
来帮我们找到露西的遗骨
for help finding Lucy's bones?
你为什么认为她的遗骨能帮到你♥爸♥爸
And why do you think her bones will help your dad?
因为有可能
Because it's possible
真凶在遗体上留下了线索
that the real murderer left clues on them.
如果袭击者惯用右手
If the attacker was right-handed,
或者使用了一把
or they used a knife that's different
与已有物证不相同的刀
from the one that they have in evidence,
-就能洗清你♥爸♥爸的罪责对吧 -没错
- that would exonerate your dad, right? - Exactly.
好吧 但召唤鬼魂不是从来没灵验过吗
Okay, b-but I thought calling to it never worked.
拜托告诉我你们有收获
Please tell me you have something.
我们有收获
Oh, we found something.
马蹄湾女人口中流传下来的仪式
Courtesy of some O.G. Horseshoe Bay women.
好 那我只要试试书上写的办法就行了
Okay, so I can just try what's in the book.
不 其实不行 至少你自己办不到
Uh, no, actually, you can't; at least, not by yourself.
是的 你需要六个人来完成仪式
Yeah, you need six people to complete the ritual,
代表六大创始家族的成员
representing the members of the six founding families.
而且你还得付出代价 这可不是什么好事
Also, you have to pay a toll, which doesn't sound good,
不过话说 有谁想听一首诡异的童谣吗
but, hey, who wants to hear a creepy nursery rhyme?
我想
I do.
几位 等等
Guys, wait.
你看到
Oh, and you see that,
那个缠了白色缎带的海草花环了吗
uh, wreath of seaweed tied with a white ribbon?
我做了一个好派上用场
I made one to help us along.
怎么了
What is it?
我不能要求你们这么做
I can't ask you guys to do this.
我不知道我们会面对什么 谁都不知道
I don't know what we're up against. None of us do.
未知从不是阻止我们的理由
Hey, that's never stopped us before.
这回也不会是
It's not stopping us now.
而且我踢翻了一桶血 所以反正我
Yeah, and I kicked over a blood bucket, so I'm...
早晚都得死
marked for death anyway.
情况也不会变得更糟了不是吗
It's not like it gets much worse than that, right?
没错 那就这么定了
Right. Okay, so, now that's settled.
定不了 因为乔治说我们需要六个人
Well, it's not settled, because George said we need six people.
我数到了六
I count six.
-欧文 你不用... -错过这有趣的事吗
- Owen, you don't have to... - What, and miss all the fun?
我想帮忙
I want to help.
好吧 你们很甜 但是呼唤阿格雷卡
Okay, this is sweet and all, but the call to the Aglaeca
得在退潮的时候 也就是...
has to happen at low tide, which is...
-14分钟以后 -14分钟
- 14 minutes from now. - 14 minutes.
带好大衣 穿上冬靴
Well, grab a coat and some winter boots
你可不想染上肺炎
if you don't want to catch pneumonia.
好吧 我们要怎么做
Okay. What exactly are we supposed to do?
好了 你带了绳子和刀吧
Okay. So you have the rope and the knives?
嗯
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
刺破你们的手指 把血滴进海里
Prick your finger and let your blood drop into the ocean.
这太亵渎了
Ugh, this is so unsanitary.
好了 德鲁
All right, Drew.
呼唤阿格雷卡 说出你的请求
Call out to the Aglaeca and make your request.
我不希望你抱太大希望
Don't want you to get your hopes up.
那需要奇迹
It'd take a miracle.
"大海的伟大守护神啊
"Guardian of the mighty sea,
我们用我的血召唤你
"We summon you with our blood.
我请求你
"I make this request:
用你的力量和智慧
"With your power and wisdom,
潜入深海之中 满足我的愿望"
reach into the watery depths and fulfill my heart's desire."
阿格雷卡 我为露西·赛布尔的遗骨而呼唤你
Aglaeca, I call out to you for the lost bones of Lucy Sable.
谢谢你
Thank you!
真恶心
Oh, that is so disgusting.
成功了
It worked!
看来传说是真的
So the stories really are true.
你们知道这意味着什么
You know what that means.
代价也是真的
That the toll is real, too.
好了 德鲁 该用镜子了
Okay, Drew. Time for the mirror.
小心点 这是一面古董手镜
Okay, just be careful. That is an antique hand mirror...
拜托 我都冷死了
Oh, come on, it's freezing.
你可以等一下再慢慢介绍古董
You can do Antiques Roadshow later.
好了 背对水面
Okay, face away from the water,
从镜子里看水面
hold up the mirror and look at the water in the reflection.
我们应该能看到一些
We should see something that'll give us some kind of idea
提示代价的东西
of what the toll is.
书上关于这部分的描述有些模糊
Yeah, the book is a bit vague about this part.
我刚刚看到了什么
Oh-- what did I just see?
天啊 南茜 你的眼睛
Oh, my God, Nancy, your eyes. Oh!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
南茜
Nancy.
不不不
No, no, no.
快点 从水里出来
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表