剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
if I don't... if I don't go back to work.
我们回头再聊
Let's talk later.
贝斯 你有空吗
Bess, you have a minute?
你拿到DNA检测结果了吗
Did you get the DNA results back?
我们是表亲
We're first cousins.
你正式成为马文家族的一员了
You're officially a Marvin.
-可以啊 -我的天啊 我们能拥抱吗
- Oh, snap. - Oh, my God. Do we hug?
-当然 -握手吗
- Sure. - u202dShake hands?
我的天
Oh, my God! u202d
我什么时候能见见其余家庭成员
When do I get to meet the rest of the family?
事实上
Actually...
我们可以聊聊吗
can we talk?
当然 聊什么
Yeah. About what?
是这样 作为亲人 你得明白我非常挂心
Okay, as family, you should know that I obsessively worry.
我们要说什么
What are we talking about?
是关于天鹅绒假面舞会上的陪葬古币
It's about the burial coins from the Velvet Masque.
我需要它们
I need them.
这些古币就是我要的证据
Those coins are the proof that I need
将埃弗雷特·哈德森因沉没苏格兰美人号♥
to put Everett Hudson behind bars for sinking the Bonny Scot
还有谋杀塞巴斯蒂安叔叔判决入狱
and murdering our Uncle Sebastian.
我真的 真的不想让你失望
I really, really don't want to upset you.
我销毁了古币
I destroyed the coins.
是 我意外把它们融化了 说来话长
Yeah, I accidentally melted them. Long story.
但如果你要对谁有成见 是我的错
But if you're going to be upset with anyone, it's my fault.
我为那些古币花了很大一笔钱
I paid a very large sum of money for those coins.
是啊
Yeah.
150万 对吗
One point five million, right?
对 我听说了 但那是
Yeah, I heard, but that's, yeah...
对你而言不过沧海一粟 欧文
That's a drop in the bucket for you, Owen.
我是说 你为什么特地来这里
I mean, why... why are you even here?
先生们
Gentlemen.
请坐下
Sit down, please.
我们聊聊 好吗
Let's talk. Okay?
你们有一致的目标 对吗
You both share the same goal, right?
扳倒哈德森
Take down the Hudsons.
你俩应该交流
You two should talk.
交换情报
Share information.
吃些蛋糕
Have some cake.
好吗 共同合作
Okay? Work together.
好吗
Okay?
好了 来吧 德鲁
Okay, come on, Drew.
快速搜索不会伤害任何人
A quick search is not gonna get anyone hurt.
浆果毒杀案判为自杀
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你为什么在看我爸爸的照片
Why are you looking at a picture of my dad?
你知道 不然我们直接告诉警♥察♥
You know, what-what if we just told the cops?
你♥爸♥爸参与过2003年一起案件
Your dad worked on a case in 2003
其中所涉毒素与杀害蒂芙尼的一致
that had the same poison that killed Tiffany.
你偷来蒂芙尼的血液样本才得到检测结果
You stole Tiffany's blood to get these test results.
考虑到在你的提审前要承认这一点
Think admitting to that right before your arraignment's
不太明智
less than advisable.
好了 在你见警长之前
Now, before you meet the Captain...
你称呼你♥爸♥爸为警长吗
You call your dad "The Captain"?
有几件事你得知道
Here's a few things you should know.
他不大喜欢人
He doesn't like people much.
他在一次意外中因冲击失去了听力
He lost his hearing after his accident on the force.
他可以读唇语
He can read your lips,
但他不习惯于说话
but he's little self-conscious about speaking.
诚挚提醒 我的家可能有点像战区
And fair warning: my house can be a bit of a war zone.
好的 我看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
不
No.
我想让你见一个人
I wanted you to meet somebody.
汤姆警长
Captain Thom?
我是 我是南茜·德鲁
I'm-I'm Nancy Drew.
那个马蹄湾的英雄吗
The Hero of Horseshoe Bay?
对 那个唯一的
Yes. The one and only.
她想问你点事
she wanted to ask you something.
关于莱莎·艾斯利
About Liza Ainslie.
是2003年的一起自杀案件
It's a suicide case in 2003.
你记得她吗
Do you remember her?
我在她车边发现她
I found her near her car
还有一小瓶毒药
with a vial of poison.
案件被判为自杀
It was ruled a suicide.
但我从未信过
But I never believed that.
蒂芙尼·哈德森被同一种稀有毒素杀害
Tiffany Hudson was killed by the same rare poison.
我不知道谁等了15年又再次作案 但
I-I don't know who waits 15 years between kills, but...
马蹄湾纪事报
我收到一封邮件
I received an e-mail
就在莱莎死的前一天
the day before Liza died.
第二年我收到另一封邮件
And then the next year I got another e-mail.
之后的一年又有一封
And one more the year after that.
我想他们均来自同一个凶手
I think they're all from the same killer.
那想必是密文 对吗
That has to be a cipher, right?
对 但我从未破解出来
Yeah, but I never cracked it.
但如果凶手回来了
But if the killer is back...
我们能试试破解它吗
can we try decoding it?
共同破解
Together?
利爪餐厅
哈德森先生
Mr. Hudson.
你好 贝斯
Hey, Bess.
你回来了
You're back.
是啊 乔治在吗
Yeah. Yeah. Is George around?
在 她应该在
Um, yeah, she should be, like...
她的办公室里吗 好的
In her office? Okay.
谢谢
u202dThanks.
我
I, um...
我听说你妹妹被绑♥架♥了
I heard... that your sister got kidnapped,
我只是想确保你没事
and I just wanted to make sure that you were okay.
那是几周以前了
That was weeks ago.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我 我去疗养了
I was, uh, i was at a-a wellness retreat.
你是说戒瘾疗养吗
You mean rehab?
听着 我需要理清思路
Look, I needed to clear my head.
你知道 思考我生活的方式 还有
You know, think about the way I was living my life, and...
我只是 我 我想说我很抱歉
I just, I-I wanted to say that I'm sorry
对上次见到你发生的事情
about the last time that I saw you.
就是上次在花♥园♥派对的时候
You know, at the garden party.
你朝我脑袋旁边书架打了一拳的事吗
When you punched a bookcase near my head?
别管我 当我不存在
Don't mind me. I'm not even here.
我不再是那个人了
I'm not that person anymore.
酷
Cool.
听着 我以前很害怕如果
Look, I used to be afraid
我不再是瑞安·哈德森 我会变成什么样
of who I was gonna become if I wasn't Ryan Hudson.
我再也不会害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不知道你想从我这里得到什么 但
I don't know what you want from me, but...
我不会再上当了
I'm not falling for this again.
我不想从你这里得到任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
只是想让你知道如果你需要什么的话
Except for you to know that if you need anything...
我随时都在
...I'm here for you.
贝斯
Bess.
找到了
Found it.
我们得...
We have to get... Whoa!
抱歉 我想到一个计划可以
Sorry. I have a plan to get an artifact
从苏格兰美人上搞到艺术品
from the Bonny Scot.
瑞安·哈德森
Ryan Hudson.
这不算个计划
That's not a plan.
对 他永远不可能帮我们
Yeah, he's never gonna help us.
他是哈德森家族一员 而且他还讨厌我
He's a Hudson. And he hates me.
不 他不想再成为哈德森了
No. But he doesn't want to be a Hudson anymore.
你不可能说不是就不是
You don't just stop being a Hudson.
而且他也不可能放弃这个身份
There's no way he's ever gonna go for it.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表